It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks founder Assange appears confused at extradition hearing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Since the UK INTEL was involved in the Trump Dossier do you trust them on this one? Will Julian get epstein-ed? Will he get the slow poison in the food treatment like some others did over there?

I hope not to all.

Is he playing delusional until he is in a safe house prison in the USA to tell what he really knows? Actually I don't like how this is shaping up. I would just want for this guy to have his day in an open court but I don't think that will ever happen here in the USA. Some alpha agency will scream that "on behalf of the National Security of The United States" to a US Judge, and the entire thing will be done in secret. He will then go out of public sight and simply fade away or disappear. Julian grossly underestimated the United States on Truth, Justice and The American Way. He must have read too many newspapers. I feel sorry for him.

Reuters

Assange, 48, who spent seven years holed up in Ecuador’s embassy before he was dragged out in April, faces 18 counts in the United States including conspiring to hack government computers and violating an espionage law. He could spend decades in prison if convicted.

But Assange mumbled and stuttered for several seconds as he gave his name and date of birth at the start of a preliminary hearing in the case. When the judge asked him at the end of the hearing if he knew what was happening, he replied “not exactly”, complained about the conditions in jail, and said he was unable to “think properly”.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Given where he's currently living and where he previously lived is it any surprise he appears confused , his continued stay at Belmarsh is an obvious attempt by the authorities to break him and get the extradition over as soon as possible.

Disgusting.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If I had spent that long in hiding, fearing for my life, hearing about drone-strike threats against my life from a known boogyman with lots of skeletons in closets belonging to high ranking US officials... I suspect I'd not be able to think clearly either.

Then they threw him in prison. God knows what they're putting in his water.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Then they threw him in prison. God knows what they're putting in his water.

Other than the saltpeter who knows what they are putting his food. Id love to see Trump extradite him to the USA and then give him a pardon and proclaim a national holiday in his honoir

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

(post by spiritualarchitect removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I feel sorry for him

And so everyone should, he's heading for room 101 and only a miracle, I suspect, will stop that from happening.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Probably drugged up to his eyeball's with anti stress medication and perhaps also far more ill than we are being told, imagine being stuck in a room in an embassy were no one want's you for years after fleeing rigged up charges.

I genuinely feel sorry for this guy, yes his WikiLeaks did put lives at risk but it also exposed some very rotten activity's and corruption in very high places.

Perhaps he should instead be awarded a medal for services to humanity and freedom of speech.

Then again tell that to the parent's of any spy's that may have been killed as a result of those published leak's.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I agree. Unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

You can never Trump power to forward the truth, nor can Trump.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

WikiLeaks founder Assange appears confused at extradition hearing?

Why should he be any different than any other "political prisoner"?

It's a miracle he can still string a sentence together.

Seriously.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
CIA backed Julian Assange was very helpful in Tunisia in 2010-2011 , funny how he managed to avoid prison for so long, meanwhile Manning and others got the door slammed on them. I don't buy any part of the act Assange is putting on, nor do I believe anything he has to say. People like Assange and Snowden are laughing all the way to the bank.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Sounds like they're setting the stage for his testimony to be thrown out due to....what?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I thought that he was brought over here to be possibly be used at trial if the Impeachment Vote made its way to court. He also may have been brought here as a veiled threat to the democrats on Impeachment or POST impeachment. Meaning he would or could be used as a witness to defend Trump or prosecute others in government. He still may. However, Julian Assange is so complex I cant figure any of it out. Possible Double Agent or Operative? Whomever his handlers were or are they cut that rope a while ago. Then again he could just be a rouge lone wolf all on his own.

Somehow he screwed up and ventured too far from Iceland.

WikiLeaks (/ˈwɪkiliːks/) is an international non-profit organisation that publishes news leaks[5] and classified media provided by anonymous sources.[6] Its website, initiated in 2006 in Iceland by the organisation Sunshine Press,[7] claimed in 2016 to have released online 10 million documents in its first 10 years.[8] Julian Assange, an Australian Internet activist, is generally described as its founder and director.[9] Since September 2018, Kristinn Hrafnsson has served as its editor-in-chief.[10][11]

FBI 2011 Iceland Visit

So flip a coin. Sorry

edit on 3-2-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
First thing that popped into my mind is;
If he needs a competency evaluation?
Sane enough to stand trial...man in iron mask type crap.

Pelosi also need one, yeah?

A parallel story going around is that it has been determined only a flash drive can accomplish the amount of data to download in the given amount of time it took.

Assange ain't the lone ranger.

top topics

join