It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: The Democrats were in involved in money laundering with the former Ukrainian government

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+71 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The picture is finally becoming clear. Why are the Democrats so desperate to find any excuse at all to remove Trump? Because many of them are in danger of spending many years in prison!

Breaking: Ukrainian Government Ready to Cooperate with FBI on Laundering Hundreds of Millions of IMF Aid Money and Attempts by DNC to Cover It Up

The former Ukrainian President, Petro Poroshenko, misappropriated hundreds of millions of dollars of IMF funds, and it would appears the Democrats helped him to launder the money!

No surprise that Adam Schiff appears to be neck deep in this sh!t, and we can safely assume Nancy Pelosi is as well. Probably also Joe Biden, since it now seems obvious that those cushy natural gas company positions existed for the purpose of facilitating/monitoring the money laundering.

Mitt Romney's assistant also had one of those positions, and Romney being mixed up in this would explain a lot about him. I'm going to go out on a limb and say Romney is going to secretly negotiate a deal with Trump's DOJ, where he won't be indicted if he resigns (citing some mythical health problem or family issues) and goes back to Utah to crawl into a hole somewhere.

Incidentally, Poroshenko just emptied out his mansion in Kiev, and appears to be going into hiding. One of his assistants has already been arrested, and the other one has already gone into hiding.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
boom.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

"multiple intelligence sources"

Well of course....

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Schiff sent a staffer to Ukraine 3 days BEFORE Trumps infamous phone call? That timing doesn't look suspicious at all.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

To coordinate with the fake Whistle Blower, perhaps.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
"allegations by intelligence sources"....From your link

I thought you guys all hate unnamed sources??? Not now??? what changed...

Allegations from unnamed sources are now good enough proof for you all now?

LOL.... the hypocrisy from you guys never ends...
edit on 21-10-2019 by tinner07 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
allegations by intelligence sources

Local press reports of it happening: Link

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Oh look, an article by Gateway Pundit. They are completely unbiased and have a perfect track record for explosive articles like this.

I mean Hillary was definitely arrested back in 2016 when her DC office was raided by the FBI and then again when the NYPD launched a similar operation.
edit on 10/21/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That doesn't mention shifty Schiff or the DNC at all, but I wouldn't be shocked if they were tied up in that mess either.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I really want this to be true because we all know the Dems are corrupted, but it's Gateway Pundit and even tho I personally hold a special place in my heart with them, they are a bit more sensationalized source.

The main take away with GP is really a political food for thought, feed in otherwords.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

From the looks of things it would appear someone may have spoken with John Buretta a bit more in depth.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The biggest news program in Russia run by a network that has existed since 1968 is local and unbiased?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
I really want this to be true because we all know the Dems are corrupted, but it's Gateway Pundit and even tho I personally hold a special place in my heart with them, they are a bit more sensationalized source.

The main take away with GP is really a political food for thought, feed in otherwords.

GP is using a Ukranian source that they link to in the article....they actually have a lot more at that site and just laid out a new article and say there are more coming.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Schiff sent a staffer to Ukraine 3 days BEFORE Trumps infamous phone call? That timing doesn't look suspicious at all.

For sure, that is beyond suspicious. Schiff's apparent foreknowledge of this make it almost impossible that he isn't involved in the money-laundering.

Gotta love how the usual gang is just attacking the source, without even a word of discussion about the accusations themselves.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

The biggest news program in Russia run by a network that has existed since 1968 is local and unbiased?

Closer to the story than you are geographically.
They may be even less biased than you.
edit on b000000312019-10-21T10:33:43-05:0010America/ChicagoMon, 21 Oct 2019 10:33:43 -05001000000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Leave me out of the "you guys" crap.
I said the same..

Sources familiar with the situation..

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

ADD Mitt Romney to the MIX.
Romney is on the Burisma board too.

link   

Really? The Kremlin has been running harder propaganda against Ukraine than they have the US. But yeah, one of their biggest mouthpieces is actually trustworthy when it comes to bad mouthing both those countries.

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: tinner07
allegations by intelligence sources

Local press reports of it happening: Link

Russian translation to English from your link:

Today, for a whole day, property is taken from the palace of oligarch Petro Poroshenko near Kiev.

This is reported by the oligarch's neighbors on social networks, reports the publication Time

The official version - the oligarch moves from his palace to another place.

Unofficial - suspected war crimes oligarch Petro Poroshenko is preparing to escape abroad.

After a series of high-profile arrests of members of the criminal gang, Petro Poroshenko decided to secure his paintings and jewelry.

As reported yesterday, NABU detained a member of the criminal gang Oleg Gladkovsky (criminal nickname Lech million).

Today, a member of the gang Igor Kononenko (the nickname "Bald") escaped from the country

A week earlier, Sergei Pashinsky was in the cage.

Members of the YPG Yuriy Lutsenko and Valery Gontarev have fled the country and it is obvious that in the near future the leader of the paramilitary criminal group of oligarch Petro Poroshenko will be detained.

One of the country's most rabid criminal gangs has actually been defeated.

Prosecutors are investigating more than 5,000 bloody crimes committed by members of the gang.

Most of them face life imprisonment.

No mention of anything to do with the US or any US citizens. Seems like this media is speculating upon facts like our own media. See official and unofficial wording above.

One curious thing there in the article is this saying Poreshenko was connected with this criminal gang? For now, guessing this is Russian proproganda and the facts are far and in between the mountain of speculation.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Arnie123

GP is using a Ukranian source that they link to in the article....they actually have a lot more at that site and just laid out a new article and say there are more coming.

Well, Poroshenko's neighbors have confirmed that he emptied out his house and seems to have gone into hiding. And the cadre of Obama-era guys had pretty substantial ties to him. What can be confirmed with current knowledge appears to be on-point, and these claims do successfully tie together a lot of loose ends, such as the gas board corruption implicating Biden, Pelosi, and Romney, and the sudden eruption of impeachment as an urgent necessity after Trump spoke with the new Ukrainian president.

It would appear all roads lead to Kiev.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join