It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mulvaney Strikes Again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

This will shock you, but quid pro quo happens all the time.

Remember when Trump said he'd hold back funds to South American countries if they didn't curb the exodus of illegals entering our country?

Yup.

quid pro quo

Remember when Trump said he'd close the border if Mexico didn't start protecting their side?

quid pro quo

OMG

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Mulvaney did not say that Trump was involved in a quid pro quo in relation to Biden

He acknowledged aid was withheld in relation to and conditioned on an investigation into the Bidens. On Tv.

He said, correctly, that foreign policy is all about quid pro quo's.

Sometimes it is, sure. But it usually doesn't involve Congressionally appropriated aid conditioned on and for the purpose of investigating a political opponent. That's the problem so many are purposefully overlooking.

Or rather spinning.
edit on 20-10-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

He must be really bad at this “corruption” thing.

Forbes says his net worth has declined 31% .

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

BWAHAHAHA..

That is why he had to put his tail between his legs and back out of the G7 being at a trump property..

I mean damn it has been a bad week..

Trump demands the g7 is at his property. His people tell him that’s illegal, but he still insists. Until literally ALL THE MEDIA , conservative media included just rip him to pieces over it.. so he caves...

Gets caught trying to get Ukraine to investigate the Bidens in exchange for military funding.. then has MULTIPLE of his top advisors say just the worst possible things in multiple interviews, either tripping over their words, or just flat out admitting the quid pro quo...

Either way horrible for trump and them..

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

That is extremely had to do considering no one is really sure how rich trump actually is or not..

He was claiming to be a billionaire, but a lot of people said that is nonsense and he was only counting His name recognition as 500 million dollars..

He never released his tax returns for an official accounting of his wealth..

So I don’t see how Forbes could know its starting number is accurate..

I also want to say that Forbes publishes many opinion pieces that they are not really connected to, that they did not edit or fact check. Basically 3rd party places get to publish on a site that says forbes at the top, with no real connection to Forbes.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Trump is definitely bad at draining the swamp lol.

Only trumps friends are going to jail and NO ONE he has accused of anything has been indicted or seriously investigated, let alone convicted.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

BWAHAHAHA..

That is why he had to put his tail between his legs and back out of the G7 being at a trump property..

Trump demands the g7 is at his property. His people tell him that’s illegal, but he still insists. Until literally ALL THE MEDIA , conservative media included just rip him to pieces over it.. so he caves...

Gets caught trying to get Ukraine to investigate the Bidens in exchange for military funding.. then has MULTIPLE of his top advisors say just the worst possible things in multiple interviews, either tripping over their words, or just flat out admitting the quid pro quo...

Folks, this here is a true TDS meltdown. Only silly can top this.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not everywhere...

Just between trump and Ukraine if they would start a fake investigation into the Bidens...

And I say a fake investigation because Ukraine had already done one that found no wrong doing..

MOST IMPORTANTLY, TRUMP IS CLAIMING HE WAS AFTER THE DNC SERVER , STILL TRYING TO PRETEND RUSSIA DID NOT HACK THE DNC..

Something that is laughable on a dozen different levels..

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: JustJohnny

BWAHAHAHA..

Folks, this here is a true TDS meltdown. Only silly can top this.

Lol once again...

You must include a counterpoint in your response or it is impossible for you to have “nailed it!” Lol

I swear it is ONLY conservatives on ATS who will post a pithy ad hominem attack , WITH NO COUNTERPOINT AT ALL, and yet still feel all superior like the “nailed it..”

Lol

If you didn’t include a counterpoint, you cannot have nailed it..

While feeling all superior, you just look childish.

PS : I could care less about the ad hominem.. who really cares what Radom people on the internet think?? No one who isn’t ridiculous..

I will never report it or whatever.. because it doesn’t matter to me enough to care..

The lack of a counterpoint is what I find a joke
edit on 21-10-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

you Never prove your claims

so yeah pot meet kettle

the more you post the more you DO look like a shill

Thats Funny and True.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

You've just proven that you haven't read the transcript of the call and that you refuse to deny ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join