It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zoroastrian dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Just wanted to share and get some opinions on a weird dream that i had last night,

So i was in a beach, and there were two old men debating, one dressed in white, the other one in black, the one in white introduced himself as Ahura Mazda, the other one did not introduce himself.

I started walking towards the ocean, once in the water i draw a yin yang symbol in the surface of the water, the symbol turned in to flame and lifted up from the water, at this point, the one in black got very upset and shouted that humans can not do this, and tried to break the symbol by hitting it when it was floating in the air, but it just formed back and continued to float around.

Any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Your ying yang was burning in a bunch of liquid?

You had to pee is my guess.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

I think the point my mind was trying to make has something to do with opposites.

Colors, symbols, elements.
edit on 20-10-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Overactive imagination?
Ying yang is Asian, Zorastian is Middle Eastern

Maybe you are an Iranian Doc Strange or something

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Yin and Yang
In Chinese philosophy, yin and yang (/jɪn/ and; Chinese: 陰陽 yīnyáng, lit. "dark-bright", "negative-positive") is a concept of dualism in ancient Chinese philosophy, describing how seemingly opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they may give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another. In Chinese cosmology, the universe creates itself out of a primary chaos of material energy, organized into the cycles of Yin and Yang and formed into objects and lives. Yin is the receptive and Yang the active principle, seen in all forms of change and difference such as the annual cycle (winter and summer), the landscape (north-facing shade and south-facing brightness), sexual coupling (female and male), the formation of both men and women as characters, and sociopolitical history (disorder and order).
Yin and yang - Wikipedia

In Zoroastrianism, the Creator Ahura Mazda is all good, and no evil originates from Him. Thus, in Zoroastrianism good and evil have distinct sources, with evil (druj) trying to destroy the creation of Mazda (asha), and good trying to sustain it.
Zoroastrianism | Religion-wiki | FANDOM powered by Wiki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you inquiring as to what represents the 'evil' ? Or, the ability of Yin-Yang to float in Air?

the dream seems to say that the Dualism of Yin-Yang is confined to the Oceans/Seas (Peoples)

As the Air/Sky has already been ordained to be ruled by the Dark Force known as the Devil or Satan (fallen Angel)

edit on th31157158842420202019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

ETA
it might be that Mazda was irate that Yin-Yang was not attributed to 'The Lord Mazda' which predates China yin-yang philosophy

the Iranian /Persian Zoroaster/Mazda is still alive in modern Iran but smothered by Shia Islam...the Dark figure might have been projecting Anti-Islam feelings in your 'Dream'
edit on th31157158954120392019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Ahura Mazda (also known as Ahuramazda, Harzoo, Hormazd, Hourmazd, Hurmuz, Ohrmazd, 'Lord' or 'Spirit') is the highest spirit worshipped in Zoroastrianism, the old Mede and Persian religion which spread across Asia predating Christianity.
www.ancient.eu...

This dream, to me, seems clearly about the duality of all things. Light, shadow, God, Satan, Angel, Demon.. etc,etc,etc...

The Ying Yang is one such symbol of this, of course, but I've always appreciated it more for the idea it inspires that the two halves are and should be one. Unity in duality so to speak.

I suspect this is why the darker figure was so annoyed that the flaming symbol rose from the water (still aflame).

How dare you figure out that those who seem opposed are simply two halves to the same thing..

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

It could be related to the bounce back to conservatism and the progressive fight back against it.

The yin yang being lit on fire in the ocean could represent a balance being restored and the shouting of you can't do this, is representative of the left's denial of this happening and shouting and reading against it's occurrence.

Jaden

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Very interesting dream.

I personally feel a very strong connection with the Ying-Yang symbol.

I always have - even as a child, long before I even knew what it was or what it depicted.

I still feel that way.

Namaste.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Overactive imagination?
Ying yang is Asian, Zorastian is Middle Eastern

Maybe you are an Iranian Doc Strange or something

Yes i am aware, comparative study of religion is a hobby of mine, this dream was just one of those reeaally weird feeling dreams.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Inquisitive1

Ahura Mazda (also known as Ahuramazda, Harzoo, Hormazd, Hourmazd, Hurmuz, Ohrmazd, 'Lord' or 'Spirit') is the highest spirit worshipped in Zoroastrianism, the old Mede and Persian religion which spread across Asia predating Christianity.
www.ancient.eu...

This dream, to me, seems clearly about the duality of all things. Light, shadow, God, Satan, Angel, Demon.. etc,etc,etc...

The Ying Yang is one such symbol of this, of course, but I've always appreciated it more for the idea it inspires that the two halves are and should be one. Unity in duality so to speak.

I suspect this is why the darker figure was so annoyed that the flaming symbol rose from the water (still aflame).

How dare you figure out that those who seem opposed are simply two halves to the same thing..

I think you got the closest, for the meaning of this dream,

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
To me it seems like the dark deity was upset that a human possesses the same power as it. The Yin-Yang symbol in flames may represent light overpowering darkness. Light (flames) never casts a shadow, only physical objects within light cast a shadow (darkness). Darkness can't exist without light.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Ahura Mazda often associated with Jehovah but the bible has that passage about offering strange fire to the lord so let's not make that mistake.

His name roughly mean's The Good One hence he was in white.

Angra Manyu the devil or evil one, created by Ahura Mazda not to be evil but because he was lonely and wanted someone else to talk to, this guy is essentially the shadow of the creator in that religion but very much EVIL since he was jealous of creation, perhaps some twisted form of sibling rivalry or perhaps just because he is evil.

His name mean's The Evil one roughly and he equates with Satan in our tradition's though it may be wrong to think of them as the same person as probably Satan is far worse and Satan is completely separate and Lesser than Jehovah while Ahura Mazda and Angra Manyu are part of a duality of good and bad, think of that ying and yang concept of Asia which may also have similar idea's.

Zoroastrianism is about Duality between creation and destruction, life and death, good and evil while Our Abrahamic tradition is NOT, in our religion despite this world being a very - exceedingly - bad place it was not meant to be and our God is still almighty and has won, THE devil has lost but is trashing the place and doing as much damage as he can on what little time he has left.
www.diffen.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
Though there are many universal truth's and similarity's the differences are equally stark when looked at.

It may be that at your subconscious level of understanding you already know this and your mind was using archetypes to go on an introspective philosophical debate with itself, hence the duality symbolism of dark and light, hence these may represent parts of your of ID (fear the forbidden planet don't touch the machine - sorry I could not resist but what if?)
OR you could actually have had an interplanar experience with genuine entity's on some other dimension of existence that took this form as avatars of meaning, light and dark, life and death, good and evil and if so plan to stay on the good side but beware that the evil is just waiting it's chance and is watching so don't fall to it keep it silent in your life.

I mean I am a Christian but hey it's probably just a dream, I had one in which I was an ancient Noah type character or space pilot that brought a ship load of children in suspended animation (not frozen just there part of the ship moved at a much slower rate of time as it was closer to part of the engine system that twisted time and space around it while I went from being a young man to an elderly guy with a long white beard and hair) whom over the journey grew into teenagers from a world that was destroyed by clone alien soldiers (long before star wars cottoned on to the idea) and got them to anther world were they then had to fight to claim that world from the same clone soldiers (albeit a much later generation of them) that had gotten there before them - nah mine was just a dream but one I wish I could replay as it would be a hit sci fi (well except for the long boring century's in charge of the ship with two other adult's both of whom succumbed to old age long before we finally got to our destination), yours was more elemental and more of a symbolic dream state.

TexasTruth

Brilliant point AND speaking from experience I see haha.

Seriously you put in a nutshell what took me several paragraph's brilliant and humorous.

edit on 20-10-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

once in the water i draw a yin yang symbol in the surface of the water, the symbol turned in to flame and lifted up from the water,

Water has the potential to become fire with some help
from humans. Hydrolysis splits water into Hydrogen
and Oxygen ,which will burn and result in...... Water.

Anagram for :"The Masteries of Water"
Is: "The awe! Some start fire!"

Remember : "The Masteries of Water" .

You heard it first from RavenSpeaks................

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

For all the idiots out there. Yin-yang is a symbol of balance between light and darkness. I'm pretty sure yin and yang is being off balanced. This is why Eastern philosophy > Western philosophy. Buddha once said, "You don't play Karma, Karma comes from your own doing." Karma is everywhere. When yin and yang is off balance, Karma will come.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RavenSpeaks

once in the water i draw a yin yang symbol in the surface of the water, the symbol turned in to flame and lifted up from the water,

Water has the potential to become fire with some help
from humans. Hydrolysis splits water into Hydrogen
and Oxygen ,which will burn and result in...... Water.

Anagram for :"The Masteries of Water"
Is: "The awe! Some start fire!"

Remember : "The Masteries of Water" .

You heard it first from RavenSpeaks................

Its called Hydrogen tech. That is why it was fking banned before. That will begin the water wars. This is just a warning. Look at Fukushima. The explosion was caused by Hydrogen tech. How many times I have to say Japan is not saving the world.

www.google.com...
edit on 20-10-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Who knows. Dreams can be interpreted in many ways. Could be the whole water wars, hydrogen thing, messing with the ph balance. Or could be something else, like the whole balance between the air and the sea, or it could be and mean absolutely nothing.

But ya, got to agree with TexasTruth...Whats the first thing you did when you woke up?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Here is an example of your dream.

Norway Hydrogen station blows up.
www.thedrive.com...

top topics

join