It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oslo has become Sweden's Malmo - and no one is talking about it

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Oslo, Norway, has turned into Sweden's Malmo - the similarities are frightening to the inhabitants, and the politicians are in denial.

Rampant immigrant youth gangs attacking people seemingly unprovoked- the big, and mostly left-side media, calls them "young people" and are intentionally not mentioning they are all from an immigrant background.

Police won't disclose to the public how many are actively patrolling in Oslo, but an estimate based on released numbers is that less than 100 police is actively patrolling the streets of Oslo capital at any given time - this lack of police resources in the streets of Oslo is never discussed in public, and the people that live in Oslo report on almost never seeing police patrolling the streets, making them feel insecure.

Cars are set on fire all over Oslo every month, seemingly unprovoked, and the police won't even acknowledge that there is a connection between all the fires.

Oslo has been called the Heroin Capital of Europe - immigrants sell drugs openly all over Oslo and has done so for years and years without any real attempt to tackle the problem.

Any politician that tries to acknowledge the problem with immigrant violence and immigrant drug sales are immediate called racist by the mostly left-side big media which compare them to Nazis, making it impossible to debate the problems.

The laws for arresting people and imprisoning them are so complex that the police paperwork is overwhelming, and usually the cases is dropped long before they even reach trial due to being prioritized down. The politicians keep making the laws more and more complicated, requiring even more paper work, without giving the police more resources.

Most rapes in Oslo are committed by immigrants, 9 of 10 rape cases never come to trial because of the police being swamped in paperwork caused by over-complicated laws and too many perpetrator rights. In Oslo, 41 rape cases had not been processed a year after reported, while the rapists are free to commit more crimes and flee the country (which they often do). The number of reported rapes in Oslo increase by almost 20% each year, and the police is actively trying to hide the numbers from the media in fear of the sterotyping the perpetrators which are mostly immigrants.

The most popular name for a newborn boy in Oslo was "Mohammad" in 2018 - just that single fact should say enough about immigration gone rampant more than anything to the politicians - but it is never brought up and debated out of fear and plain stupidity.

Norway likes to present itself as a peaceful nation but has completely lost control of its own capital – and no one discusses it in public. It is both sad and maddening.

-MM
edit on 20-10-2019 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
well that sucks, i was planning to go there but not anymore, off my check list

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

connection between all the fires.

Links?

Oslo has been called the Heroin Capital of Europe -

Links

The laws for arresting people and imprisoning them are so complex that the police paperwork is overwhelming, any usually the cases against criminals is dropped before they even reach tria

Links?

Or are we supposed to do your research for you?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

It's called Google, you should try it sometime - it's great for finding stuff...

-MM

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Malmo is in Sweden.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

C'mon Merk. You brought it up so it's expected that you'd have the links readily available.

Google is well known for hiding things. Duckduckgo would be a better suggestion.

I'd also like it if you could provide links to the sources you used to get your information from.

How about it?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Looks like Norway is taking the same path as Sweden due to an immigrant population out of control.
The Media covers up a lot of what is going on in Sweden, but there are independent reporters that keep the public informed on what is really going on.

Scary times... such a pity that this would happen to such beautiful countries.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

The internet world of experience is very scary, best navigated with care.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The internet world of experience is very scary, best navigated with care.

??? Is that a specific warning for me or everyone in general ?
Not sure what it has to do with the topic of the OP. 🤷🏻‍♀️

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

The internet version of what's going on is scarier than the real thing. Norway is a great place, check it out for yourself.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
oops
edit on 10/20/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

The internet version of what's going on is scarier than the real thing. Norway is a great place, check it out for yourself.

Oh, really? This is from todays newspaper about blind violence out of control in Oslo, and just notice how this left-side media outlet, which is the largest newspaper in Norway, never even mentions that they are immigrants, just "young people" and "teenagers", calling for "adults" to take responsibility, like that is going to help.

translate.google.com... mistet-kontrollen-over-voldsutviklingen-i-Oslo

-MM

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

hmmm.. I don’t believe you. I believe there are some very scary things happening... but I also believe Norway is still a great place.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

Oh, really? This is from todays newspaper about blind violence out of control in Oslo, and just notice how this left-side media outlet, which is the largest newspaper in Norway, never even mentions that they are immigrants, just "young people" and "teenagers", calling for "adults" to take responsibility, like that is going to help.

-MM

There's an uptick in youth acting out globally, I bet those numbers reflect a growing population.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Wow, a total 20 Incidents of people being rolled or getting into fights on a weekend in a major city... Obviously its an epidemic!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

-MM

There's an uptick in youth acting out globally, I bet those numbers reflect a growing population.

This kind of violence, crime, and unrest seems always to happen once muslims become a majority in a western city - muslim culture and religion just don't play well with the western culture imo - to me, it's as simple as that.

-MM

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I think you’re wrong about that. That uptick in male youth in Norway, Sweden and other countries was directly caused due to immigrants. Many are incapable of work due to language barriers or simple refusal to, and prefer government handouts. Too much spare time, too much hostility and a culture that promotes rape and genocide against non Muslims have all helped make the situation look bleak.
edit on 20-10-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Wow, a total 20 Incidents of people being rolled or getting into fights on a weekend in a major city... Obviously its an epidemic!

Remember, Oslo only has 600,000 inhabitants, and it was 20 cases of blind street violence on Saturday evening not the whole weekend, and only blind violence was counted, not counting other kinds of crimes. Also, the violence was carried out by gangs of young immigrants, so not just your average pub fight over some chick.

-MM

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Everything is scarier than it really is, when you're not where it really is.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Those who argue against what is known, don't do so from positions of understanding, but from emotional ignorance.

They won't ever hear of it, no siree. And anything to the contrary is rrraaaacissmmmm...

Even here, an island, has an inordinate number of "kids" who group together to enact atrocity on innocents with unprovoked barbarity.

FORCING cultures to exist within a single area, will never work. It's NOT multiculturalism, it's enforced segregated cultural enclaves.

Who needs national borders... just don't walk from the fish and chip shop to the kebab shop, and you'll be fine.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join