It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orange October - Red Flags

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
only round 10 days left but maybe more, hopefully none.

www.veteranstoday.com...
NWO hoax ahead: “Putin threatens US with nuclear weapons”

This is not the first that that the New World Order Media is trying to provoke people to hate Russia. Last year, the New York Times declared: “Putin’s ‘Invincible’ Missile Is Aimed at U.S. Vulnerabilities.”

nuclear false flag threat blame on russia, to rekindle cold war hostilities, putting pressure on putin to stop protect assad. maybe even harder sanction? or more Syria red flags, since officially us no longer in Syria, and turkey is alleed holding 50 of us nukes 'hostage'. perfect conditions for red flag.

cause russia need america but america only need russia gone.

think it was 10 day ago (10 day after vegas anniv) that was an attack in germany on synagogue then kabob shop, but was not an ats member yet and don't see no active discussion of it here how come?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: vnski

Veterans Today is a bad source for truth.
It is a good source for outlandish theories.
Sample

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Stock up on pectin to add to food to keep radioactive particles from being absorbed and some iodine tablets. I always keep a jar of iodine pills in backstock, I get it when a bottle gets half empty. I take iodine supplements occasionally, because I do not eat iodized salt.

If nothing happens, what is the harm of having some fruit pectin in the pantry to make freezer jam out of. I always buy pectin when it is on sale, so I always have six or seven boxes in stock to make sure it is ready for the next summers canning.

new topics

join