It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has awarded next year’s G-7 summit of world leaders to his Miami-area resort

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

Hurricane C.Grove pregame.

Assembly at the hammocks.

G7.6?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Sheye
Trump has tweeted he has changed his mind about having the G7 in Miami all due to the crazy reaction from msm and lefties.

He thinks they may have it at Camp David

mobile.twitter.com...

LOL.. this was the second time President Trump intentionally caused Democrats and MSM to lose brain cells, by saying his Doral resort would host the G-7 summit.

To lower the Dem/MSM's I.Q. a tad more, President Trump will float inviting Vladimir Putin to the G7 at Camp David.

It is pretty sad when you actively cheer the PRESIDENT of the united states being a troll... that really is what his actions boil down to in your eyes..

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm a native Miamian....so i may be a little biased. hell we love international business! that's why we haven't had an economic downturn in Miami since the coc aine cowboy days of the '80s. ....but everyone is still gonna say but but but Putin, I mean Potus Trump selected that place to collude with so on and so forth. i also think he sits back and thinks of ways to piss people off..lmao
edit on 21-10-2019 by whosWatchingyou because: typos

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Better being a troll, than scream at the sky.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

The emoluments clause also applies to the rest of congress. A lot of them have been doing insider trading including pelosi. I think she should be indicted. In fact, a lot of them don't put their business in blind trusts like Trump. Why is Trump the only one following the law???

But really a lot of people say that it was meant for ambassadors.
edit on 22-10-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Trump's Decision To Host Next G7 Summit At Chuck E. Cheese Draws Criticism

"This is a brilliant move from the master strategist," said one OANN anchor. "Dems will now have to condemn pizza, video games, and beer."

"The do-nothing Democrats want to get rid of Chuck E. Cheese. Sad!" Trump tweeted. "It's the only place left where a kid can be a kid!" Trump also pointed out that you can order the pizza and then sneak over to the salad bar to grab unlimited ranch dressing for your dip. "You just grab it," he said. "The employees are too busy pulling kids off the stage with the animatronic band for them to notice."

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join