It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump Destroying the Republic?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
That's what they said just before the 2018 Midterm election. Trump declared last year's election was a referendum on his administration, and brother was it after the voters ejected from office 41 pro-Trump members of congress. Most encouraging, young voters 18-34 years voted for Democratic candidates by an astonishing 35% margin- the greatest in history-and the youth are the future. a reply to: HalWesten

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The most ironic part about Republicans who like to display their patriotic bona fides for all to see is their man, Trump, is a COWARD and a TRAITOR.
Trump and I both attended New York Military Academy, Cornwall on Hudson, NY. First, he was just as condescending and arrogant a rube then as he is today. He loved to arrive late on Sundays so all the cadets would see that he was being driven in a chauffeured limousine.
Worst of all, Trump made sure daddy paid off the right people so he would not be sent to Vietnam. He used multiple fake medical deferments to avoid military service (as with Dick Cheney and many other Republican chickenhawks). As Trump likes to say, “his time was better spent grabbing pussy in NYC”. This is the same phony who loves to hug the American flag while cameras are rolling. Coward Trump is the only member of our graduating class to shirk military service. No wonder he dares not show his face at class reunions.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: network dude

I guess that's the million dollar question isn't it? Definitely not Putin though, probably the same people pulling Hillary's strings.

so you are sure he's being controlled, but you haven't a clue by whom, is that about right?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You don't have to look to far for Mr. Trump's "controls" ...

Track how often he goes off on information presented by Fox and Friends, Hannity and Tucker.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
It's quite obvious to even the most casual observer that Trump is controlled by insatiable personal greed.a reply to: network dude

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

The problem with that meme-mentality is that he didn't "pull our troops out of the middle east and bring them home" like he promised.

What he did was pull less than 1000 troops out of Syria while deploying 3000 troops to Saudi Arabia.

He added more troops to the middle east, and abandoned some of our primary allies in the fight against ISIS.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Esneider

Why he's, the next new slander account. I thought just Johnny and that Harry or Hanny or whatever dude were getting quiet. Now I see why. You going to be giving us our next dose of daily "orange man bad" threads, or are you just support poster to add replies?

Keep on showing us all how much you all love Trump by making sure he is always on our minds 24/7 just like the msm does!! I'm with you too buddy, Trump 2020... and beyond!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

At least SA isn't in the middle of a civil war. The troops are no longer in a combat area. If they're not coming home immediately, moving them to safety is the next best thing.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

He increased our troops in the middle east to protect the Saudi oil fields because of their recent attacks. Sure, they're not fighting ISIS there like they were by directing and training Kurds in Syria, but trying to claim he "moved them to safety" is downright ignorant.
edit on 10/21/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Esneider
It's quite obvious to even the most casual observer that Trump is controlled by insatiable personal greed.a reply to: network dude

Correct, he is so greedy he gave up his salary as President, and all profit he makes goes to the treasury

I wish YOU were as Greedy as My President.

Question is, why aren't you?

Show everyone how ultruistic YOU are, release your taxes and give your salary to Charity.
edit on 21-10-2019 by thedigirati because: typo's

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Ad hom attacks are meaningless in terms of reasonable discussion.

ORANGE MAN GUD is just as silly as ORANGE MAN BAD!

Is Trump "ending our invovlement" in the Middle East? Nope.

Is Trump significantly changing the US policies of military adventurism around the globe? Nope.

Trump's impulsive and ill-considered actions in Syria harmed American interests and security around the world.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Ad hom attacks are meaningless in terms of reasonable discussion.

ORANGE MAN GUD is just as silly as ORANGE MAN BAD!

Is Trump "ending our invovlement" in the Middle East? Nope.

Is Trump significantly changing the US policies of military adventurism around the globe? Nope.

Trump's impulsive and ill-considered actions in Syria harmed American interests and security around the world.

If the powers that be had their way, we would have already attacked North Korea and Iran. Trump hasn't done that even with the attack on the Saudi oilfields.

If Syria were such a national interest why did Obama let Russia get troops on the ground? You were all over that back in 2015 right?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
As an outsider I fail to see why Trump is hated by so many in America. There has been no collusion with Russia and building a wall was a campaign promise. The only people I see causing 'division' are the democrats who can't accept losing an election. The reality is that the American people couldn't stomach the idea of Hilary Clinton becoming president. I'm glad of that too as she strikes me as a war hawk, and unstable with it.
Some of his actions (and words) have stirred up reactions, like with North Korea and the Jerusalem embassy but the sky hasn't fallen and things seem pretty calm.

I'd rather have Trump than Clinton as world leader any day.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Trump is hated by so many for many different reasons. Foremost because he comes across as an authoritarian. But he is also hated because he is a cis gendered heterosexual white male of great wealth. He is hated because he is presumed to be a sexist, racist homophobe who, in his xenophobia tries to maintain strong borders.

The great push back against Trump is led by ardent Globalists hell bent on destroying the entire concept of the nation state and who, at their core, are themselves racist and hate European Americans and the civilization they stood for. But recall as well, as much as they hate Trump, they hate his supporters even more. When they do finally come to power, they will utterly gut the US economy and the white middle class who supported Trump.

The end is nearer than many know.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

If TPTB "wanted something" as your post phrases it, it would have happened. If it didn't happen, then they didn't.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Hi gryphon, we never talk, but hopefully you will reply to me. I would like an explanation of exactly how this statement you made is true. And mind you, I disagree with the retreat. I just have a hard time swallowing how exactly that statement you made can be true without any elaboration or explanation. Would you please explain it to me as simple or as complicated as possible??

Fwiw, Israel Maintains that it will continue to do as it pleases in regards to threats to it's existence, including bombing Iranian military assets in any country outside of Iran within range of its weapons. They bombed four different countries in 48 hours back in September, (Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Yemen) so their is no lacking in capability on their part.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Even if you are OK with Trump leaving the Kurd's to be slaughtered, there was something very un-American about his comments of "They’ve got a lot of sand over there, so there’s a lot of sand that they can play with.”

It is so puzzling that his fans reeeeee about the hate/dislike of him..he is the author of his own misery..most of the time, not always though.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

So how does sending them to Iraq and SA address that??

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Address what?

As the President of The United States it his job to protect American interests and lives - *wherever* they may be.

How do you people not understand that?

You want to do it differently? Good for you!

Run, get elected and then do something.

Until then - let those elected do their jobs in the *best way they see fit*. If you don't like the job they're doing, there will be another election in 2020.

:sigh:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I actually wasn’t aware of that fact, but I will say this... Trump is surrounded by top military men that help him make decisions. Those men know a lot more about what is really going on in these war zones than the average citizen. They may have very wise reasons for doing what they did.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join