It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump Destroying the Republic?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD
a reply to: Fallingdown
55% want him out of office ...this is the will of the people

Link????

It's impossible, at this point in time, to trust any poll. The polling companies ask leading questions of hand picked demographics, then spin the actual results.

I don't think that is even in question.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

Link????

It's impossible, at this point in time, to trust any poll. The polling companies ask leading questions of hand picked demographics, then spin the actual results.

even your god gifted fox post it

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Say...you aint Mongo from Blazing Saddles by chance? Its the diction....errr....way you write. I loved you in that film. "Sheriff Bart beat Mongo fair and square. Me love Shetiff Bart."

a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

edit on 19-10-2019 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
I think average Americans feel that the United States should not engage in regime change.

That there are plenty of issues in this country that must be addressed first!

So, to answer your title, NO!!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Show me the poll and I’ll show you a oversampling of Democrats and a undersampling of independents.

they even do it in the fox polls .
edit on 19-10-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
He's playing a pivotal role in the dumbing down of our society and the building of walls throughout the social structure of our society.

Wow, I never thought I would see you admit to Trump's genius like this, but here it is. Obviously, there is no way in Hell, anyone with average intelligence could enter and win the election to be President, and enact his fiendish plot, and accomplish his goal to taking over the nation in less than 4 years.

He must be the greatest criminal mastermind in the history of the world.

Putin has been at it for years, and still hasn't gotten as far as you project Trump to be.

Thanks for your support.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Link????

yeah the poll from last week on FOXNEWS was done incorrectly and was not at 51% that is said at that time.

as to polls, do YOU take calls on your cell phone you do not know??

how many people do you know that do take calls from unknown numbers??

So my question is: who are the pollsters calling?? YOU?? they aint calling me that is for sure.

I only answer calls from my family. the pollsters aint my family, are they yours???

If, for some odd reason you did take a call from a pollster, would you really be honest??

I wouldn't just for that fact I was called would irk me, so who gives honest opinions to poll takers??

Not any poll I have seen in the last decade has been closte to correct, no matter which side uses it.

Polls are so 1980, why would anyone belive or rely on them, other then for propaganda...
edit on 19-10-2019 by thedigirati because: typos

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

How many times do I have to say this???

FOX is NOT in Trumps corner!! Never has been!

FOX is establishment. Trump is not establishment. Trump is an outsider.

FOX is no different than the rest of the MSM, they're just more clandestine about how they go about it.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
We will see in November then. As the founders envisioned it....no?

lol...if he make it there...
i predict orange jump suit before chrismas.

Aww, that's cute.
just in case you want to avoid looking like this in the future.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

No Congress is, its really a shame most people cant see past their side or voting against someone rather than for someone to realize the people without term limits are the one bought and traded like base ball cards who get a raise every year or so while denying the military and civil service cost of living adjustments or a raise.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: JAGStorm
abcnews.go.com...

It sure seems some are starting to think so.

“The America that they believed in was under attack, not from without, but from within,” Adm. William H. McRaven, who led the U.S. Special Operations Command before retiring

Are we going to see a wave of conservatives, a wave of military, a wave of independents leave camp Trump?
Many in the military have revered General Mattis, even idolized, even worshiped him. He left but now there is a war of words between the General and Trump. How will this sway the military as a whole? My guess, not in Trumps favor.

Possibly. America is a democratic republic.
Trump is a businessman. He's trying to run the country as if he's its CEO. But CEOs aren't democratic leaders of a business -- they're at best an oligarchy and at worst a plutarchy.
The generals don't like him and the intelligence community sure doesn't like him. The troops, who love shows of power, seem to be very much in his corner but the commanders have really soured on him according to what I've read.

Uh huh.
How many companies do you own and how have you increased the USA economy?
And CEOs ...at best an oligarchy? Don't tell that to a companies board of directors or the Federal Trade commission.
CEO's are hired and fired all the time, however President Trump was elected and will be again (much to your chagrin).
And where do you get you information on how the troops feel about the POTUS?
I get mine, right here in Ft. Benning. From the fields to the Officers Club, which includes Officers in alphabet agencies.

And I have spoken to most of the branches that come here as well as some of our allies.
WE ALL SUPPORT PRESIDENT TRUMP!
edit on V042019Saturdaypm31America/ChicagoSat, 19 Oct 2019 17:04:17 -05001 by Violater1 because: byrd

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

It's scary a person like McRaven would say things like that?

Guess we will find out who exactly is the Enemy of the Republic.

Que Empire Theme from Star Wars and Vader breath in background.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
I think average Americans feel that the United States should not engage in regime change.

Them's treasonous words to the Left here.

...... I Smell Russian perfume...........

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Them's treasonous words to the Left here.

...... I Smell Russian perfume...........

that is just fermented potatos

🥔🥔🍾🍾🥤🥤

second

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Ya wanna know who destroying the Republic? Greedy, bitch-ass ex-officers thats who.

www.stripes.com...

And all the Air Force ones are ex flyboys who used to scam the system to get fly pay. Disgusting fools hate America. Just out for the dough.
edit on 19-10-2019 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well how many years do us citizens beg that we stop the infinite warfare? And then when someone finally takes steps to make it happen, he gets bitched at by some of the people who have advocated isolationist policies.

The armed forces' business is warfare, so without war yes some of them generals going to get mad. I suspect many of the generals are the reasons for super expensive pet projects and costs that may not make sense. Probably siphoning money away.

From an old colonial imperialist perspective, it did kind of suck to decide to pick the Rojava border conflict with Turkey as the moment to make this decision. But I have my own biases with that specific conflict, so my perspective is jaded and no matter which conflict he finally drew the line on there would be interests that get stepped on as a result.

Going at it strictly from the POV of an isolationist policy, it was and will be the right thing to do. I guess the American public has become cozy with the thought of infinite warfare though and the continued deployment of occupying/stabilizing American forces in more lands of the world.

Even though I did not agree with his Rojava pullout, he still has my 2020 vote.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If you consider a puppet "genius" then yeah Trump is definitely a genius.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

the term you seek, I believe, is "veteran".

Being one myself I recognized what you were trying to say in your writer way.

military veteran is also acceptable.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Link????

Odd response, being that I never mentioned FOX, or any specific polling service.

Im not sure about FOXs current polling status, but in the past, it was outsourced to private companies, amd not done internally, so is the particular media outlet even relevant?
edit on 10192019 by Mach2 because: Sp

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join