It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art of The Deal Part II and Turkey on collision course with Assad regime and its Russian backers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Sure Trump this and Trump that so Trump this!

Nice way to play Whac-A-Mole isn't it. Turkey were being arseholes anyway to Trump as a NATO country along with all the warmongers here and abroad. He suckered in Erdogan:

All of this underscores just how dangerous and convoluted the situation in the country has already become less than two weeks after U.S. President Donald Trump gave tacit approval to his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan to launch a major incursion into northern Syria. The intervention, which Turkey has dubbed Operation Peace Spring, officially began on Oct. 9, 2019, and is ostensibly targeting the U.S.-backed and predominantly Kurdish Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), which officials in Ankara view as terrorists. The War Zone has been following the situation very closely since then.

Kind of seems like a similar play that George Bush administration gave to Iraq when Saddam Hussein thought he had a green US light to invade Kuwait?

The War Zone

So lets see what NATO does. Probably phone into the United Nations. He also bitch slapped Putin, Iran and Turkey. What a great way to disrupt the Turkey buy of Russian arms instead of ours.

Let watch how it all plays out. The Deep state must be furious but possibly not. I can just see all the players bloodied and then they need more planes missiles and spare parts hence the USA to the rescue with our military- industrial complex back on the march again. Mag Dog Mattis? So lets sleeping Dogs lie! I know Hillary Clinton is as shes bringing up her favorite subject once again! Something about a Tulsi.

edit on 19-10-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Whac-A-Mole sounds like fun, ile give you that.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Something about a Tulsi.

Was that one of those towns in Russia where invaders died a-plenty?

Cheers

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

No that's the HOTTIE US Representative from Hawaii!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

YIKES ! I thought we aren't allowed to have adult film pics here as its a family site. YIKES

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Boris is not an adult, if thats what you are on about. LoL

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Is that really him in his knickers? From that distance I can visualize those Dossier guys back in Russia may have mistaken him for the Donald in the golden showers dance with adult females. Then again Donald always has his legs covered. Now I can see how that dossier get launched!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Probably just Photoshop.

Boris knickers probably being rather browner these days.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hmm, I always like to remind folks how quiet Russia was on this very horrific defeat.

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

So lets see what NATO does. Probably phone into the United Nations. He also bitch slapped Putin, Iran and Turkey. What a great way to disrupt the Turkey buy of Russian arms instead of ours.

Hmmmmmm, where planet do you come from? LMFAO!

None of that ever happened

I guess this kind of knowledge comes directly from sources that agree with what you were told was "the truth" very long ago

edit on 20-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join