It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigrant barbarism on England's streets

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
What a screwed up country. The one who cleaved the guys chest and chopped off his arm was acquitted of attempted murder. If the law there doesn't consider that attempted murder then something is very wrong.

I am going to bookmark this for the next time someone from the UK decides to claim the US citizens should give up our arms. No, I didn't mean to make a pun. But it still works.

And some clam on here "at least they went to jail." Well, feck that. They should have been shot dead.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Possibly a few crazy ""Britain First"" types patrolling the coastline.

Aside from that, i imagine its the Coastguard or Royal Navy that would see them coming.

Here is the thing, the same Muppets patroling said coastline, well there ancestors were probably involved in smuggling all sorts into the country for a right good few hundred years.

It's madness really.

For Queen and Country.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

If guns were legalized here now, it would be carnage, the country is in a mess, so many people would be reaching for those guns.
Crime is rife, racial tensions are at a high, the government are too tied up with brexit for anything to be resolved quickly.

Guns not being legalized is probably whats saving the country right now

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Smuggling people?

Well if thats for Queen and country.

It's probably to facilitate all those royal and aristocratic sex rings that ""never existed"" and that they constantly lose the dossiers on.

Queen and Country my arse, more like bankers and corporations, after all "they" own the nation and the monarchy.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

Technically we are all immigrants, or at least our ancestors were, in my case, it's of Viking Scandinavian decent, but we are all out of Africa in the end.

Just people attacking other people, as horrendous as it may be, the reason we tag the word Immigrants into the equation is so as to say "they are not our people, our own people would never do such a thing and know better".

Thing is, they don't know better, and they do these things, black, white, brown, purple or pink.

Human nature can be deplorable, no matter your nationality nor immigration status.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
If guns were legalized here now,

Guns are legal in the UK. There are 2 million legal guns.

The UK is not on the brink of breakdown. You are being over-dramatic.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263Rochdale is a complete dog hole.

can confirm.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
I can't believe this. My Glock 19 would have made short work of every one of those Hadji's. You Brit's need to defend yourselves sounds like your being invaded by a Muslim hoard.

The thing about the second amendment is that it applies to everybody. Your glock wouldn't do you any good unless you say them coming in enough time to draw it. And you could well have faced 20 people who were similarly armed. They could just as well have shot you dead from across the street before you knew they were there.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
If guns were legalized here now,

Guns are legal in the UK. There are 2 million legal guns.

The UK is not on the brink of breakdown. You are being over-dramatic.

That includes double barrel shotguns, and hand guns that are so old that the ammunition is no longer manufactured. Hardly the dreaded ar15s that liberal are always talking about.

Carrying a loaded gun in the street is also completely illegal. Even fire arm trained police usually vary their guns locked in a safe in the trunk, not on their person most of the time.
edit on 20-10-2019 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Im not saying the country is on the brink of a breakdown, Im saying the situation would be much more severe if guns could be legally obtained as easily as they are in US. The gun laws here are a lot stricter, every person applying for a licence WILL be exhaustively vetted before a licence is issued. Its not like every tom, dick and harry can get one....... legally.

Im not turnng this into a gun rights thread, so theres no need to try that path either, id actually like to be able to own a gun legally, but i dont have expanses of land that i need to pest control and under no circumstances could i apply for a gun licence for protection, it is what it is.

I was simply pointing out that if more guns were at hand there would be more situations, like the one described in the o.p, happening more frequently....... Your free to interpret that how you want though, its a public forum

edit on 20/10/2019 by Catch_a_Fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

After having read up about this it would seem that this is simply a revenge attack by an inner city gang whose leader was embarrassed by a couple of people from outside the area. There is nothing related to immigration here as evidenced by the number of people that were involved who were second or third generation.

(post by Macdon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley
Must have happened in one of those "No Go" zones that don't exist.

If these exist, your police isn't doing their jobs.

*points and sighs*

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macdon
Keep your countries racially pure and try to keep your ethnicities as pure as you can or you will reap the wild wind that you're beginning to reap now. We're not all the same and our cultures are vastly different. Anyone who says anything to the contrary is a gullible imbecile.

You are a rascist.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Sounds like you guys need some AR-15s.

Oh yeah sure, people would be far safer with those gangs having access to AR15s

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Keep your countries racially pure and try to keep your ethnicities as pure as you can or you will reap the wild wind that you're beginning to reap now. We're not all the same and our cultures are vastly different. Anyone who says anything to the contrary is a gullible imbecile.

You are a rascist.

Seems like ats has a festering white supremacist problem, at least they are exposing themselves for who they really are, as much as it sickens me .

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
What a screwed up country. The one who cleaved the guys chest and chopped off his arm was acquitted of attempted murder. If the law there doesn't consider that attempted murder then something is very wrong.

I am going to bookmark this for the next time someone from the UK decides to claim the US citizens should give up our arms. No, I didn't mean to make a pun. But it still works.

And some clam on here "at least they went to jail." Well, feck that. They should have been shot dead.

Maybe you would be happier in a nation without the rule of law, i hear Africa is nice ...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Sounds eerily similar to something the Dalai Lama once said.
Imagine being so dense as to equate a statement like this with ‘white supremacy’.

Macdon could well be an Indian. Or Japanese. Or even Persian.

Either way, I disagree with racial purity nonsense. It’s not the ‘race’ of a person that causes friction among us.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Maybe you would be happier in a nation without the rule of law, i hear Africa is nice ...

Africa is not a nation
Every single nation in Africa has rule of law

Racist much?
edit on 21 10 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Africa is not a nation
Every single nation in Africa has rule of law

Racist much?

You think Africa has a rule of law like western nations do, I knew you were gullible but that is extreme ....
edit on 21-10-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join