It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They eat their own..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

The world would be a better place without her

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I hear folks describe her as you have and I just don't get it, and I'm not in any way criticising you personally.

HRC has spectacularly failed at almost everything she's attempted because she is sooo unlikable.

She commits blunders one after another. The email thing for godssakes. Just DUMB.

I don’t take it personally at all.

I see your point but FFS so many people think she’s amazing - which shocks me.

Another way of looking at it is you answered your question already - she’s a hack. Lots of us don’t want some incompetent hag running our country. That’s her. She left foots the # out of everything she touches and wants to be President because she’s allegedly biologically female.

America can do better than that. We can have a woman president - no problem - but she can’t be it.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

Amen.

Her husband wasn’t a bad president - definitely not the worst in the last 30 years. She probably should have listened to him more.

And I don’t blame him for using his position as the leader of the free world to get his knob polished. Can you imagine having to procreate with that women? It’d be like trying to hit it with the grim reaper - talk about performance anxiety.

I’m biased, but if you want a female president - which I legitimately have no issue with - they need to be a bad ass and attractive. Why? No matter how “woke” we’re supposed to be most straight men (e.g. the majority of men) have a biological desire to gravitate towards a fine woman. That’s reality. I’m lucky that my wife is smokin hot and she’s also a bad ass - don’t mess with mama bear. She’ll F up your S and sleep better for it. She’s cold like that. Takes no S off anyone. Spicy. That’s the kind of woman I want representing America.

This has to be some sort of conspiracy that HRCs not in jail, still relevant or still walking this earth.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Gryphon66

That's because shes a card carrying member of The New World Order 4th Reich. Do you really think that the Nazis simply faded away after WWII and I am not talking about the drug store Nazis who buy a Uniform and Boots and then parade around on TV.

My God, that old lady is STILL living rent free in so many heads.

... and here I was thinking she was controlling the Gnomes of Zurich via the Boy Scouts and FNORD Motor Company.

ETA: Of course I jest.

TPTB use many pawns and proxies. I just can't figure out why this one is sooo deep in sooo many minds.

I suspect it is because so many of her associates and colleagues have died or committed suicide. It's either foul play or an extraordianary co-incidence. She also appears to be above the law - able to destroy evidence and be questioned by the FBI with no notes and not under oath. If there is a more nasty, evil and corrupt human being on the face of the earth I don't know who it is.

I reckon most people would love to forget she even exists, however she keeps spreading her filth in the media and via speaking engagements.

edit on 19/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yep. And just think, as much as some Trump supporters love him for nothing more than that he drives the "other side" crazy, seems that they would understand that HRC is the same tool in use for "the other side."

All we have to do is step outside of all that BS.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Yep. And just think, as much as some Trump supporters love him for nothing more than that he drives the "other side" crazy, seems that they would understand that HRC is the same tool in use for "the other side."

All we have to do is step outside of all that BS.

I don't believe Hillary drives people crazy - it's more disgust.
But I really am confident people would forget about her if she didn't keep hankering after the limelight.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
her life is only valuable to the top of the food chain as long as she can stir up a ruckus. Thats why shes living rent free. If we all just forgot about her though, they would kill her off quietly, having failed at implementing their NWO agenda.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I find it hilariously sad that many folks believe that TPTB is only on one "side."

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I have all of my reference materials on the subject. Its overwhelming. Just waiting when to release it all. May nit need to assuming DOJ cleans this sheep up!

Yes, but are all the reference materials residing on a non-secure server in your home?

Do the reference materials contain classified information?

Inquiring minds want to know...

edit on 10/19/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

She alone may not have given him the business so he took his business in another direction as it was out of his hands.

So to speak...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I find it hilariously sad that many folks believe that TPTB is only on one "side."

Excellent point.

All sides and in all dimensions.

I pay attention.

edit on 10/19/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You must keep in mind that DEMOCRATS ALWAYS ACCUSE OTHERS OF THAT WHICH THEY ARE GUILTY OF.

Hillary colluded with Russia. By definition, that makes her an agent of Russia in some capacity.

In general, every politician even the ones that claim not to be one while being one, will always say one thing while doing exactly the reverse of that, sometimes in the short term, sometimes in the long term. But it always happens

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Those in power are always either safeguarding traditions or soaring toward an ever-brighter future.

Those out of power always accuse the other side of acting tyranical and destroying the country.

Both "sides" are authoritarian, both "sides" employ the same lies and manipulations in concern with the media, and both "sides" laugh at the great majority of us that buy into the same stupid puppetshow over and over and over and ...

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: carewemust

You must keep in mind that DEMOCRATS ALWAYS ACCUSE OTHERS OF THAT WHICH THEY ARE GUILTY OF.

Hillary colluded with Russia. By definition, that makes her an agent of Russia in some capacity.

In general, every politician even the ones that claim not to be one while being one, will always say one thing while doing exactly the reverse of that, sometimes in the short term, sometimes in the long term. But it always happens

100% agree.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Also agreed. I pointed out HRC for my post but this is an issue than spans both “sides”.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

Also agreed. I pointed out HRC for my post but this is an issue than spans both “sides”.

Sure. Hillary is and always has been unlikable. Trump at one point was at least funny.

Neither of them have the proper temperament for the White House in my opinion.

In my adult life, I say I haven't had anyone to vote FOR only someone to vote AGAINST.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

Sure. Hillary is and always has been unlikable. Trump at one point was at least funny.

Neither of them have the proper temperament for the White House in my opinion.

In my adult life, I say I haven't had anyone to vote FOR only someone to vote AGAINST.

Same here.

I didn’t vote in the last three elections. Not because I can’t - but I’m unwilling to cast a vote for either the lesser of evils or as a default statement against another candidate.

I’d like a ticket i can actually vote FOR.

But since we rinse and repeat the same people over and over again it probably will be a while before that happens.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Malisa

Those in power are always either safeguarding traditions or soaring toward an ever-brighter future.

Those out of power always accuse the other side of acting tyranical and destroying the country.

Both "sides" are authoritarian, both "sides" employ the same lies and manipulations in concern with the media, and both "sides" laugh at the great majority of us that buy into the same stupid puppetshow over and over and over and ...

100% true, thank you!

But eventually people wakes up, at least enough to change things around "for a while" then a new cycle begins lol

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

In the absolute literal translation, that has profound implications.

Although I do not like her in politics, she would hold a super paradox index, if she were never here.

It follows that without her, many of us would not be here but, then again, some would be who are not here now.

I always get freaked out about timelines, and try to analyze the effects that certainly occur when they split.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join