It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Claims Russians ‘Grooming’ Tulsi Gabbard as Third-Party Candidate

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Oraculi
It might explain it but it is not necessarily true. Clinton seems to be all out to keep her voice '' authoritative'' and could just be slinging it about.

"... not necessarily true."??

"... could just be slinging it about."??

Are you serious? Does anyone consider this even a remote possibility it could be true?

It not only does not need fact checking, it is only worthy of a thread here on ATS for the entertainment value of listening to the hag spout more 'Russia!' nonsense.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
...so yeah, the rest of the Dems think he's some kind of freak.

If this is your way of trying to say that Tulsi is Trans, then I guess I can now say I could without a doubt date a Trans.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton (the Queen of the Dammed) hates every women her husband is sexualy attracted too (she "likes" them too)

like with all self hatred, it's worse seeing a "shinning" example. Tulsi Gabbard is that example, and everthing Hillary hates in

one fit, slender, younger, attractive package..

I do not support Tulsi Gabbard, she is just a Cuter Mazie Hirono.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Get a grip here Tans. The poster I was replying to has had that post removed for trolling. I was responding to that post when I said, ''not necessarily true.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Hillary is saying more than that. She says Miss/Mrs. Gabbard is a Russian asset. She also is claiming the same thing of Dr. Jill Stein.

Jill Stein: Hillary Clinton's 'Russian asset' charge is 'a completely unhinged conspiracy theory'

So many of you in the left fell for the lies about "POTUS Trump is a Russian asset" so now Hillary thinks she can sell you that same lie about people with some power she doesn't like...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It is beyond well-known fact that Russian forces intervened in our electoral process in various ways.

Denying this fact is simply absurd.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
It is beyond well-known fact that Russian forces intervened in our electoral process in various ways.

Denying this fact is simply absurd.

To think any potential Russian "intervention" was significant enough to affect the outcome of the election results, is simply absurd. In fact, American intervention in foreign elections on average would have far far greater effect in manipulating the outcomes.

What's even more absurd though, is that there are people so gullible/ignorant that they think there might be something to these laughable accusations by Hillary. There's far more evidence to prove Hillary was working with the Russians, yet not a peep about that from the ever-hypocritical leftists.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Damn near every country with any kind of significant influence, including ourselves does that in other countries elections all throughout the world. It's a pointless #ing statement.

The grass is #ing green. Can we cause a # storm over that statement too?
edit on 10/19/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

Surely you are witness to the number of ATS members who believe that any Youtube video, social media post or fringe "independent" media site that feeds their preprogrammed notions are holy writ. Forget the fact that we know even less about the provenance of these sources than the corporate media. Forget that there are often ZERO corroborating facts presented along side these wannabe journalists ....

Nope, it's absurd actually to think that anyone who has video editing software couldn't be the next "Project Veritas."

Multiple sources from the IC, Congress, media, etc. have shown that Russian elements acted to interfere in our elections. Zero reliable sources claim that they didn't.

It's not hard to do that math.

I get it. We all tend to split up into teams, and in the US, we have corporate media bombardment 24/7 to keep us going, but it's also not hard to see the almost religious fervor that pro-Trump folks bring to every thread in the defense of the President.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Again, every country including us does that kinds of #. WHAT IS YOUR AND EVERYONE'S POINT!!!!????!!!!

Is it bad and wrong?

Sure.

But since everyone's doing it, including in our own election, why the focus on ONLY Russia?

It's all about a narrative, no other reason.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

It's not a pointless statement at all to state clearly that a foreign actor did everything they could to influence our elections with the knowledge of one or both of the candidates/campaigns.

More than that, if you are correct, we should be even MORE vigilant in demanding that our representatives and proxies DO SOMETHING about it, not take every opportunity to say "oh no, that didn't happen, that doesn't matter, orange man bad, huhuhuh."

I truly don't understand how any American could just shrug this off. Give me a break.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Your claim that "everybody does it" is simply specious. You know it; I know it.

It's Trump apologetics. It's a talking point, and you want to complain about "a narrative."

Pfft.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Why are we talking about what the Russians did???

*looks up at the title of the thread*

*shrugs*

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

If we want to bitch about people interfering in our elections, we'd better first stop interfering in others.

Don't say we don't, you know we do.

China is a far bigger enemy than Russia.

Russia is an enemy of convenience and you damn well know it.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Not sure how we got on this topic. Not going back through to find out when it started.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It's not a pointless statement at all to state clearly that a foreign actor did everything they could to influence our elections with the knowledge of one or both of the candidates/campaigns.

"everything they could" Really??

So please show us all the millions of dollars the Russians used to influence the 2016 election.

it wasn't millions of Dollars Russia spent? how much was it??

20 K? really? so

20K beat the Billion dollars the DNC spent on Hillary?? a Billion dollars.

Seems we (the Americans) should hire Russina consultants to win elections.

None of the Democrats seem to know how to win elections, that is what you are saying?

it certainly sounds like you are saying that. how....odd...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Of course we do. You can bet the Russian people don't waste time going "ha ha, they're seeing AMERICANZ again."

China is and has always been insular. Russia wants to control Europe and the Middle East. Anyone who thinks that wouldn't change America's security level just isn't paying attention, in my opinion.

No, Russia is not an "enemy of convenience" by any stretch of the imagination. No, Russia is not the most dangerous nation in the world to us, we're that ourselves. It's the absolute DENIAL of known facts regarding Russia that proves to me that whatever they're doing to interfere with us, they're damned good at it.

We got on the topic because it's the topic of the thread. Hillary tacitly accused Gabbard and directly accused Stein of being Russian assets willing or not, and of course, 9/10s of the posts are "I see Russians, har har har."

Again, give me a break.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Oh please, it's just McCarthyism 2.0. Russians Russians everywhere.

She's literally pulling exactly what McCarthy did. Calling anyone and anything she doesn't like a damn Russian asset and/or spy.
edit on 10/19/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Do your own research. I and others have presented the evidence multiple times in multiple threads such that for most of us it's simply common knowledge.

I'm on record that I think the professional Democrats are dumb, but as far as not knowing how to win elections, apparently they did in 2018 eh?

Do you really think that all "Democrats" believe the same things? Or is that just a convenient argumentative shortcut?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Oh please, it's just McCarthyism 2.0. Russians Russians everywhere.

She's literally pulling exactly what McCarthy did. Calling anyone and anything she doesn't like a damn Russian asset and/or spy.

Another talking point.

Really, how many folks has HRC called a Russian asset? Would that number be 1? Yes, yes it would. Get back to me when you aren't hyped up with Hillary hate that you speak in ridiculous exaggerations.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join