It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Claims Russians ‘Grooming’ Tulsi Gabbard as Third-Party Candidate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Oraculi

It might explain it but it is not necessarily true. Clinton seems to be all out to keep her voice '' authoritative'' and could just be slinging it about.
Here.

www.washingtonpost.com... /

“And that’s assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not because she’s also a Russian asset,” Clinton said. “Yeah, she’s a Russian asset — I mean, totally. They know they can’t win without a third-party candidate. So I don’t know who it’s going to be, but I will guarantee you they will have a vigorous third-party challenge in the key states that they most needed.”

She says as well that Stein's run in 2016 was also part of the Russian plot.
I guess she cannot admit to herself her own whopping failure in 2016 and is stretching her mind to find any other excuse for it.

I respect Tulsi quite a bit. More than most on either side if the aisle. But like I told you in the other thread, the DNC machine, including their media arm, is going to bury her. A) because she very publicly resigned as vice -chair over the Clinton machine controlling the primary process and B) she's not a warhawk or corportist

She has zero chance of winning another rigged primary. They hate her. Did you see the only questions they asked her? Just like I predicted.

Still think it will be Buttigieg the puppet who emerges late.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Yep. But hey. have you seen the tweet that Tulsi has tossed back at Clinton? Bombs away. Gut has made a thread on it this afternoon. Tulsi has just jumped from a ''who is that woman'' to WHO IS THIS WOMAN.

Actually I think this can only be good for her. She has just expressed the major concern of most conservative voters in regards the Democrat Party. She has called out the Queen for the rot that she is...

That machine just had a shot right across the bow.

edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 18 Oct 2019 18:43:00 -0500Fri, 18 Oct 2019 18:43:00 -050019102019-10-18T18:43:00-05:00600000043 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Well she has nowhere to go but up. Selling out like Bernie isn't going to get her on a ticket. Superdelegates won't get her on the ticket either, unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hmm...Ain't that Old Witch Dead Yet ?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Tulsi gave a great interview on Tucker Carlson (FoxNews) tonight.

She'd make a great running mate for President Trump in 2020.

Since the signs held up at last night's Dallas rally only said "TRUMP 2020" and not "TRUMP/PENCE 2020", it seems that there will be a vacancy for V.P..

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It's a trap.

Hated Hilary's reverse endorsement is being used to make this fraud tulsi the gun grabbing, enviro-tax laundering troll popular.

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hillary disses Tulsi, Tulsi will skyrocket in the polls! I will be watching Tulsi's opinions very closely from here on out. The enemy of my enemy is my friend

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Her and andrew seem to be the only ones talking since now.
They both say yes we need to bring the troops home but that it needed to be done a different way.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Maybe hillary is playing reverse psychology and she is really endorsing tulsi?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I like how the real russian collaborator accuses anyone she doesn't like of collaborating with the russians. The Russians DID reach to try to talk to Trump, but they were doing so to try to take him down on Hillary and the deep state's behalf. The tampering they did with our election was minute compared to everything else that was done domestically to try to influence it. 90% of which was anti Trump. There was a real grass roots independent anti Hillary effort which freaked out the MSM and got attacked as " fake news". Her health problems, he criminal past, her probable insanity. Gabbard's big crime is that she isn't a gay man which is who they want to be POTUS. Obama was the second one, but closeted. James Buchanon was the first. But Mayor Pete comes across as a leftist flake and Cory Booker as a lackwit imbecile.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Clinton is too cunning to fall into such a trap; she didn't name Gabbard the host of the podcast did.

The Times, CNN and anyone else are lying if they have no evidence. If they have evidence, they should have already turned it over to the FBI.

Gabbard should sue the lot of them. Enough is enough.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Clinton is too cunning to fall into such a trap

Funniest thing I may have read all year
thanks for that

she sure got trump with that tar baby didnt she......

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Clinton is too cunning to fall into such a trap; she didn't name Gabbard the host of the podcast did.

The Times, CNN and anyone else are lying if they have no evidence. If they have evidence, they should have already turned it over to the FBI.

I said this yesterday. We're pretty clearly in slander territory. Put up or shut up on "Russian assets". Gabbard and Stein should both sue.

I can't believe the DNC, media, and IC has spent three years gaslighting everyone and red-baiting everyone the disagree with.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

I said this yesterday. We're pretty clearly in slander territory. Put up or shut up on "Russian assets". Gabbard and Stein should both sue.

Yep.

I can't believe the DNC, media, and IC has spent three years gaslighting everyone and red-baiting everyone the disagree with.

Nope. Has nothing to do with political party in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Yep.

I agree!

That dingbat Hillary has accused people from D to R to I now of being "Russian assets".

Political ideology means nothing to her. She is just accusing everyone of everything because she lost.
The thing that's sucks is CNN and NBC have been and are continuing to broadcast her insane rantings as facts.....

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

Yep.

I agree!

That dingbat Hillary has accused people from D to R to I now of being "Russian assets".

Political ideology means nothing to her. She is just accusing everyone of everything because she lost.
The thing that's sucks is CNN and NBC have been and are continuing to broadcast her insane rantings as facts.....

Lolz🤪

In my experience, all corporate media pays more attention to Mrs. Clinton's pronouncements than is good for anyone.

I'm finding the world a more cognizable place by trying to drop as much of my innate primate xenophobia as possible.

YMMV.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It's just more of the same, them telling us whats the facts are about their political rivals... as though they are some impartial platform of information...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808
I think you make an interesting point here Rob. Whether Dem or Rep, it seems that these politicians are passing on stories without very much verification or at best without offering the proof that is not rooted in speculation. Tossing out speculation as if it is fact seems to me to be a huge problem all over the place.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

So Gabbard has gained the opposite of Hillary Clinton's endoresement. Sounds good to me. Still think Gabbard and Trump need to team up.

I think she'd be a good candidate for SoS - maybe even NSA. although she may not have the quals for either, I don't really care as much about that as some.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join