It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Has the Whole World In His Hand

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No contradiction in my OP. In fact in the OP it was stated that divine destruction is always preceded by divine warning. Natural disasters strike many times without warning and hit indiscriminately. This is not he act of God. The OP shows Satan is ruling the world. He is in control.

Does any of this make any sense to you? If not I respect that. Not everyone will understand. In any event I respect your point of view. It was a good interchange eh?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EdgeofParadise

We Protect Our Children

No you dont!
Jehovah's Witnesses' handling of child sex abuse

or lack there-of

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

A reckoning is coming make no doubt about it.

Yeah lets hope so and your evil cult gets broken up

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Just out of curiosity, how do you square the fact that Christianity was just as bad as present day Islamic terrorists idk.. 70 years ago all the way back to the beginning...

It blows my mind people think Christians “we were wrong for 2000 years, but now we have it right..”

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Just out of curiosity, how do you square the fact that Christianity was just as bad as present day Islamic terrorists idk.. 70 years ago all the way back to the beginning...

It blows my mind people think Christians “we were wrong for 2000 years, but now we have it right..”

I brought out to another poster about the apostasy of the Church, that ties in with this question you asked. A quite valid one. When I write the thread about the apostasy much of the hypocrisy in the Churches that you refer to, and many others will be dealt with in it.

You can be sure God does not approve of Christendom and its clergy. And they have been judged already. And will soon receive the cup of his wrath for their behavior. The child-sex abuse running rampant in the Churches, their involvements in politics, their murder of holy people, especially the anointed, their opposition against Jehovah and his witnesses, their god-dishonoring teachings of a Hellfire, the Trinity, and other pagan teachings. The condoning of war, the division among themselves, etc.

In the OP it brought out that the religious system of things is controlled by Satan. That would include apostate Christianity and all of the sects of Christendom that teach God dishonoring and pagan doctrines, that worship idols and distort truth.

edit on 18-10-2019 by EdgeofParadise because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Will of GOD and are a reflection of GOD's love. ...
Sometimes those natural forces cause tragedy for human beings.

Yeah I can see the humanitarian benefit in tsunamis and tornados wiping out houses so they can be rebuilt. God must be a generous loss adjuster working for Insurers.

And as for bone cancer in children - well how else are doctors gonna get those billions for research before they find a cure?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Aint that the truth - how else would suckers walk the streets knocking on doors charging 50c to other suckers who open their door for them.

www.theage.com.au...

In 2011, The Watch-tower, the scripture magazine for the bizarre yet outwardly benign Christian sect, described those who abandon the church as "mentally diseased" outcasts, or apostates, who "seek to infect others with their disloyal teachings".

They can be "shunned" – cut off from their families and, according to ex-members, subjected to bullying, threats, harassment and stalking to lure them back. Families are told that if they mix with their apostate children, they are traitors too.

Victoria's current state inquiry into how churches handle child sex abuse has submissions from former Jehovah's Witnesses.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

You are not EdgeOfParadise. You are MiddleOfHell.

I was semi alright with JW's harassing me, coming one, two, or sometimes three times a week ringing my doorbell. I am an introvert who likes to spend time on his laptop. And you do domestic disturbance.

Now i see solid proof of child abuse. That takes you people to a whole new level than just bothering me. Next time this cult rings my doorbell i am going to say and show some solid facts. If i had one violent cell in me, their gathering places would have burnt down and their foreheads would have met the back of their skulls. But i have no violent cells, as you seem to have, plenty.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

And will soon receive the cup of his wrath for their behavior. The child-sex abuse running rampant in the Churches,

But its ok when running rampant in your JW circles, as ;long as they dont get caught....

HYPOCRITE

en.wikipedia.org...

In the United Kingdom in June 2015, the High Court of Justice in London awarded damages of £275,000 to a woman known only as 'A' because Jehovah's Witnesses failed to protect her from a known pedophile, Peter Stewart. 'A' alleged Stewart abused her from the age of four and threatened that she would be "damned as a sinner" if she told anyone about the abuse. The elders became aware of the abuse in 1990 and announced that Stewart had been given a disciplinary reproof without specifying the reason. The abuse ended only when Stewart was arrested for offenses against another child in 1994. The court held that the elders failed to adequately warn the members of the congregation about their knowledge of past abuse by Stewart.[96][97][98]

So they covered for him to re-offend again!!!

How can you pretend to castigate other religions?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: EdgeofParadise

No contradiction in my OP. In fact in the OP it was stated that divine destruction is always preceded by divine warning. Natural disasters strike many times without warning and hit indiscriminately. This is not he act of God. The OP shows Satan is ruling the world. He is in control.

Does any of this make any sense to you? If not I respect that. Not everyone will understand. In any event I respect your point of view. It was a good interchange eh?

Disagree. Your OP is fundamentally flawed because your primary source contradicts your claims utterly.

As to my understanding of the world, I'm fine with understanding that the universe is a place of horror at times due to random chance.

I find the idea that an all-powerful all-knowing Being would cause such suffering intentionally and then claim that it is an act of love to be psychotic.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: EdgeofParadise

Disagree. Your OP is fundamentally flawed because your primary source contradicts your claims utterly.

As to my understanding of the world, I'm fine with understanding that the universe is a place of horror at times due to random chance.

I find the idea that an all-powerful all-knowing Being would cause such suffering intentionally and then claim that it is an act of love to be psychotic.

For sure.. it is like a really bad domestic violence case

“I love y’all soooo much , that if you do not love me back enough I will slaughter every man woman and child in existence.. out of love...”

Lol

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

If i had one violent cell in me, their gathering places would have burnt down and their foreheads would have met the back of their skulls. But i have no violent cells, as you seem to have, plenty.

I have not sensed one bit of violence from edge in all his threads and posts. He is constantly harassed in a very violent and rude way concerning sins of others, yet always responds in a calm and thoughtful way.

You all act like your above sinning, and the JW’s are the worst lot on this planet.
Maybe look into what some of your fav heavy metal bands do on their ‘down’ time Fin before you so easily cast stones at EdgeofParadise.

edit on 18-10-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I am not "above sinning" due to being a sinner.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I think the correct term might be “ god has never been ok with the clergy”.

Which is mind boggling considering that clergy has been the custodian of every Christian text and doctrine in history..

The Catholic Church controlled all of Christianity for thousands of years.. every book hand picked by them..

How you claim to pull out the truth from that source I have no idea

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Maybe look into what some of your fav heavy metal bands do on their ‘down’ time Fin before you so easily cast stones at EdgeofParadise.

I don't give a flying F what "my fav heavy metal bands" do with the time they have. That is something i can't control. If i like their music, i rock it out! I am not casting stones at anyone. If i had a stone in my hand, and had to cast it, it would be my own head that was in trouble. Some Christians are totally blind to the things they constantly do, and quick to judge others about the very same actions

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Some Christians are totally blind to the things they constantly do, and quick to judge others about the very same acti

Many many non Christians love to judge Christians , and are blind to their own hypocrisy. 😔👎🏼

I don't give a flying F what "my fav heavy metal bands" do with the time they have. That is something i can't control.

Then why do you think Edge can control or should control what others do in his church.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Many many non Christians love to judge Christians , and our blind to their own hypocrisy. 😔👎🏼

True. I am a non Christian, obviously, But i respect many Christians. I also dislike many of them. I don't think i am being hypocritical. I like many atheists. I dislike many atheists. Seems like we are, in regards to opinions and general view about life, so far from each other, that further discussion is fruitless because you can't understand, and i also can't understand.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

It blows my mind that you can't understand the difference between people who represented themselves as Christians yet did great evil in the world lusting for power, over those who were real Christians who loved each other and cared for their fellow man.

How convenient it must be for you to lump them all into one category of badness to vindicate your own lack of moral persuasion. Because that is all that you are doing upon yourself if you keep it up. Grow out of it while you have the chance.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
If God rules the world, then it will be by the Golden Rule....should Satan rule, then let it be done by the Sliver Rule. While man, fragile frame should never live by Iron rule.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

You all act like your above sinning, and the JW’s are the worst lot on this planet. Maybe look into what some of your fav heavy metal bands do on their ‘down’ time Fin before you so easily cast stones at EdgeofParadise.

Those heavy metal bands aren't claiming to be "God's" ambassadors, nor are they claiming the moral high ground.

Many many non Christians love to judge Christians , and are blind to their own hypocrisy.

Many many Christians love to judge non-Christians, and are willfully blind to their own hypocrisy.

Then why do you think Edge can control or should control what others do in his church.

He can't, nor should he, but he can acknowledge it and denounce it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join