It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Has the Whole World In His Hand

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Do the words of the thread title bring to mind a song and the tune that goes along with it?

Did you know that along with it comes a lot of hurt and bitter feelings by people who do not really understand who has the "world in his hands?"

Through interactions with people throughout the years, at work, in public places, even on social media websites, such as this one I can see it. In a previous thread of mine a couple of people explain how they have distanced themselves from religion and even God because of events in their lives or have witnessed.

Certainly if God is not ruling the earth and the religions of Christendom that claim to represent it say he does, a conspiracy has transpired!

Many say they have stopped believing in religion and some even God because of the bad they see going on, or things they have suffered. The hypocrisy from religious leaders, and lack of guidance from them.

In my signature a phrase referring to the "kingly law" belongs to the free people. In another recent thread of mine I had several comments from people who did not believe in the kingly law, namely: to love your neighbor as yourself. This spirit, or attitude is common. Not surprising. And I am not writing this to condemn people who feel such a way. The way this world is set up it almost causes you to become that way.

This night, while all is peaceful, and I meditate on some of God's word, I decided to write down some thoughts about the matter with those who care.

Can I share with you who really controls the world and how we can be sure?

A key scripture that God is not behind badness is in James 1:13 there we are told: "When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone."

Now albeit many don't believe in God, you would have to agree, if he does exist, he cannot be tried by evil, correct? Well that would be silly to suggest. Notice the final part of the words of that scripture, not only can God not be tried with evil, he does NOT try himself anyone else. That is, God is not the cause of evil. He is not the root cause of suffering.

Do you know who is? Who do you really think "has the whole world in his hand?"

A clue is in what transpired after Jesus' baptisim. We are told he was lead by the spirit into the wilderness to be tested, or tried by the Tempter, Satan the Devil. (For those who believe Jesus is God, this is strong proof he is not, God cannot be tried/tempted with evil).

What did Satan offer Jesus as temptation? Yes, unrivaled political power over the entire earth:

"Again the Devil took him along to an unusually high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.  And he said to him: “All these things I will give you if you fall down and do an act of worship to me.” Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written: ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’”-Matthew 4:8-10.

Satan the Devil is the ruler of the world. In the Bible we are told that he controls all of the political, commercial, and religious elements that make it up. But he is not alone. For example when Daniel the prophet was given a startling prophecy from the angel Gabriel, he was told that the angel prince of Persia fought with him for 21 days, and that when he was going to return to heaven the angel prince of Greece was going to join with the prince of Persia in resisting him.-Daniel 10:12, 13.

So Satan has demonic, or wicked spirit angels, whom he has given rulership over the earth, carved it up, among them.

What goes on in the political realm, the religious realm, and the commercial realm is all influenced by Satan and other power wicked spirit entities.

Did you know that we are told that the real war that is being waged is a universal one? And that it is spiritual? Notice what we are told at Ephesians 6:12:

"We have a struggle, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places."

Do you know what was the predominate spirit that Satan displayed when he got Adam and Eve to rebel against Jehovah God was? Yes, a spirit of rebellion. And this spirit he spread to other angels in the heavens is also the same spirit, or mental disposition at work in human society today:

"You at one time walked according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience."-Ephesians 2:2.

The ruler of the authority of the air of this world has polluted the spirit of society so that they are rebellious, disobedient as he is.

But, Jesus came to earth to break up the works of the Devil. And after returning to heaven we are shown in Revelation that a war broke out at the outbreak of the last days and Jesus and his angels fought with Satan and his angels and Satan and his angels were cast down from heavens and have been confined to the earth:

"And war broke out in heaven: Miʹcha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him."-Revelation 12:7-9.

Satan the Devil while he is misleading the entire inhabited earth, has been exposed by the Bible. While he tries to hide he has been put out in the open By Jesus as the real ruler and the cause behind evil and human suffering.

The Bible also says that Satan is in a rage knowing he has a short period of time. We are in that period. The fierce, disloyal, not coming to any agreement, violent, insolent, puffed up, prideful, and God-hating mindset of the world in general is guided and influenced by their ruler. They are not a free people. They are enslaved. Enslaved to their own vices, hatreds, sins, to their harsh ruler Satan.

The kingly law belongs to the free people.

The war to end wickedness is upon humankind. And the offer of rulership Satan gave to Jesus if he would worship him, had already been given Jesus by his Father, Jehovah. And Jesus will soon ride forth to complete his conquest of all wickedness, crushing Satan under his feet, and subjecting all things to God.

The end to wickedness is at hand. Warning is always given before divine destruction. The question is not if it is coming, it is if we will heed the warning before it is too late.

"I saw heaven opened, and look! a white horse. And the one seated on it is called Faithful and True, and he judges and carries on war in righteousness.  His eyes are a fiery flame, and on his head are many diadems...Also, the armies in heaven were following him on white horses, and they were clothed in white, clean, fine linen...he treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty...the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the one seated on the horse and against his army."-Revelation 19:11-21.
edit on 18-10-2019 by EdgeofParadise because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The link in your footer to 'We Protect Our Children' is an insult to all of the children and families that your evil religion has torn asunder.

Family members ostracized for daring to want free choice in religion observance.

Russia woke up some time ago.

Your time in the Western World is almost up as investigations pile up.

P

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: EdgeofParadise

It's slightly off topic, but my problem with religion is the main message seems to be "shut up and endure". It keeps the people from thinking because everything you need to know was written in the book. It keeps them from rebelling against injustice because some dude will come and fix it.
If you think about it we owe "satan" a lot more than god and personally I would argue the labels "good" and "bad" should be exchanged.
French revolution: those "disobedient" people gave us great social advancements fe, they didn't sit around and wait for some guy to save them.
Industrial revolution: they didn't accept the status quo, asked questions and advanced our lifes to this comfortable "a machine for every task" level we got now.

If we'd all believe in god, sit around and wait, we'd still be living in dirt as subjects of insane monarchs, be lucky if we reach the age of 30 before our appendix kills us.
So: # god. Thank you satan.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Completely off topic to the OP. As per usual. You and Raggedyman, along with several others continue to harass me in every one of my threads with off topic subjects and lies. And nothing is done about it.

The Russian Federation banned Jehovah's Witnesses based on lies and corruption as well. As you should be very well aware. There is nothing based in truth in what they have done. No doubt Satan is behind the attack on Jehovah's people. And NO DOUBT you can hear the vitriol and hatred from the Devil's agents int heir lies against Jehovah's people.

A reckoning is coming make no doubt about it. And everyone will be judged according to their deeds and every secret and hidden thing will be brought to the light.

Just recently this came to light:

On September 9, 2019, Judge Svetlana Anatolyevna Prokofyeva of the Kaluga Regional Appeals Court declared that the Kaluga District Court was guilty of serious violations when it ruled to keep Brother Dmitriy Kuzin in pretrial detention.

Judge Prokofyeva’s ruling was significant as it was a rare admission of the unfair legal process Jehovah’s Witnesses have been facing in Russia. The judge criticized the district court for numerous violations of judicial procedure. The district court was found to have mocked Brother Kuzin for his religious convictions and to have not given him the opportunity to properly defend himself. Judge Prokofyeva also noted in her judgement that “it is impossible to say that the presiding [district court] judge was objective.”

Brother Kuzin was arrested on June 26, 2019, when Federal Security Service (FSB) agents from Kaluga raided his apartment. Two days later, the Kaluga District Court ruled to keep Brother Kuzin in pretrial detention for two months. On August 19, the city’s FSB investigator filed a motion with the same court to extend Brother Kuzin’s detention another two months. The court granted that motion.

Brother Kuzin appealed to the higher regional court, of which Judge Prokofyeva presided. Because she determined that the lower court judge violated judicial procedure, she directed that Brother Kuzin’s case be sent back to the lower court for consideration by a different presiding judge. Unfortunately, on September 23, the district court, under a new judge, again ruled to extend Brother Kuzin’s detention for two more months.

If you are against truth, freedom, and right. What do you stand for? Who are you really? It is quite obvious.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

What religion are you?

Those without sin cast the first stone

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Jehovah Witt

originally posted by: Veryolduser

What religion are you?

Those without sin cast the first stone

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

What religion are you?

There is only one right one.

I have seen firsthand the destruction of children by the JWs, Catholics and C of E.

He who has seen evil, knows evil.

I think stoning people is a barbaric practice that I will not partake of.

P

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Star and flag for a good thread.

However ATS doesn’t like the Bible, or Christianity. Not even a little bit. So prepare to get flamed for expressing your faith and quoting a “fairy tale book”.

It’s by design I believe. I never thought I would see the day where Christians are back to being persecuted.

You raise a good point though. I have a family member who is a self proclaimed atheist. I asked her one day how she could believe in nothing. She told me she just can’t get behind a god who would allow the suffering, hate, jealousy, etc. that you see in the world today. She said that if she dies and meets god the first thing she’s going to ask him is how he can allow the world to be the way it is.

I told her,”well, if god was here in the flesh with us right now, he would probably ask you the same thing.”

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

It's slightly off topic, but my problem with religion is the main message seems to be "shut up and endure". It keeps the people from thinking because everything you need to know was written in the book. It keeps them from rebelling against injustice because some dude will come and fix it.
If you think about it we owe "satan" a lot more than god and personally I would argue the labels "good" and "bad" should be exchanged.
French revolution: those "disobedient" people gave us great social advancements fe, they didn't sit around and wait for some guy to save them.
Industrial revolution: they didn't accept the status quo, asked questions and advanced our lifes to this comfortable "a machine for every task" level we got now.

If we'd all believe in god, sit around and wait, we'd still be living in dirt as subjects of insane monarchs, be lucky if we reach the age of 30 before our appendix kills us.
So: # god. Thank you satan.

Do you honestly believe what you wrote? Do you believe that you can make the world a utopia with laws? With punishment? Maybe with pills and education? Has any of that worked? Has the industrial revolution made your life better? Have computers filled your life with friends and love ones?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Imagine being brainwashed and conditioned from childhood into accepting and believing this nonsense. Imagine too, if you will, getting older, freeing yourself from it only to find that you also have to give up your family, friends and loved ones. Harsh condemnation from those who once held authority over you seals the deal.
It's all about fear and threats disguised as wisdom and love. Everything not of the community is the work of the devil and by questioning or leaving you too become such. A religion full of shiny happy fake people who deep down know it's nonsense but are forced to proselytise much to their chagrin.
edit on 18-10-2019 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   

And which religion would that be sir? Afraid to answer?

Judge not lest he be judged.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

Yes, society may still have problems to solve, but it's a lot better than a few hundred years ago.
What good has god ever done?

link   

He who is part of any of the known religious organizations to date is no furher along the road to God than non believers.
Believing in God and actually having a relationship with God soon shows a person as much.

The great deception.

link   

originally posted by: EdgeofParadise
love your neighbor as yourself.

Love my neighbor as myself? I refuse. I will not go to my neighbor's place, give him 20 beers to ruin himself with, while i am mentally beating him up all the time. I do that to myself constantly.
edit on 18-10-2019 by Finspiracy because: quote context was a fail by me

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Great OP Edge. You have opened my eyes about JW’s. Much of what you said in that OP is how I view the reality of this world and I do believe Satan is ruler of this earth.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Veryolduser

And which religion would that be sir? Afraid to answer?

Judge not lest he be judged.

I did answer but your own religion gets in the way of your enlightenment.

So you tell me, which one is the right one? They all proclaim to be the one and only.

They can't all be right!

Study my answer. The bible may help, if you would only stop throwing out the one line accusations.

Lol. You know the answers but you can't seem to live by your beliefs.

P

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I know you are using all the right words and stuff but why don't JW's acknowledge Jesus as God?

I mean, the gospels are all fairly clear on the matter and then there's the thousands of years of the Church, and before that the thousand more years of Judaism, before the cult even came along.

Look at the shoulders upon which JW's and Mormons stand.

Perhaps there is something in all that old stuff?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   

If God did have it all in His hands then the Jehovah Witness organisation would not allow pedophiles to hide out in their halls, their churches
The JW .org would hand the criminals over to the civil authorities and let those people who have committed those heinous crimes face the full extent of the law

Not harbour those criminals

The bible and God teaches to work with. iview law yet?
J w.org hide pedophiles, how can you suggest you even care about people when you accept these criminals in your church.

Care about children

Controlled to Do What?

The book “Shepherd the Flock of God,” the handbook or guidebook used by elders in congregations of Jehovah’s Witnesses, even went so far so as to say:

“Revelation 1:20 depicts Jesus as holding the anointed elders in his right hand, thus, by extension, indicating that he controls all bodies of elders for the purpose of accomplishing Jehovah’s will.”

What, then, does it mean when it’s an elder himself who is doing the molesting? This has been reported in many cases, that it’s not just some rank-and-file member of the religion who has been caught molesting children, but an elder, someone whom Jehovah’s Witnesses claim is being controlled by Jesus. Remember, “controls all bodies of elders” are their words, not mine.
jwvictims.org...

You don’t care about children, nor people, you care more about Jw.org than people, than children

Mr Bumpy

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

The OP complained ...

Completely off topic to the OP. As per usual. You and Raggedyman, along with several others continue to harass me in every one of my threads with off topic subjects and lies. And nothing is done about it.

Like magic ... here you are!

Lies? What Lies!

I am here to warn others not to fall into Satan's trap that pits all religions against each other.

P

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I know you are using all the right words and stuff but why don't JW's acknowledge Jesus as God?

I mean, the gospels are all fairly clear on the matter and then there's the thousands of years of the Church, and before that the thousand more years of Judaism, before the cult even came along.

Look at the shoulders upon which JW's and Mormons stand.

Perhaps there is something in all that old stuff?

Jesus himself said that there would be an apostasy from truth after he went to heaven in an illustration about a field. Do you remember it?

"He presented another illustration to them, saying: “The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25 While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26 When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27 So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29 He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse.’”-Matthew 13:24-30.

Do you know what this illustration means? If you do then it would answer your own question.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join