It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More info on the TTSA/US Army alliance

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Just saw this article online from Popular Mechanics that goes a bit deeper into the details than the TTSA press release did

The Army will provide “laboratories, expertise, support, and resources to help characterize the technologies and its applications.”

TTSA acquired “several pieces of metamaterials” sourced from “an advanced aerospace vehicle of unknown origin.” The organization claims it can track ownership of the materials all the way back to the mid-1990s. Exactly where the materials came from is anyone's guess.

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
So , Harry Reid and TTSA really did need more tax money .
Dang , I was spot on in another thread...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

This whole thing is so bizarre! The more they come out with information like this, the less I believe any of it as being what it purports to be. But what IS is? What does it all mean? Something is going on, but its seems to me it has to all be misdirection.

I don't think its just an excuse to skim cash though. Perhaps its to bring existing advances in tech to the fore, or perhaps to make the rest of the world think we're on the brink of massive advances. I don't know. Its all weird af

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm mistaken but my understanding of the "metals" were that they were collected by Bigelow who was using government funding, so now the Army is making available lab space and other resources to continue researching applicable properties in "metals"already technically owned/paid for by itself?

That sounds more like a DARPA project than something that should have gone public.

However despite the alleged "metals" unusual descriptives, since it has gone quasi-public it would be common sense to think that these "metal bits" are probably less than what we are being led to believe. Plus there's my outrage that Bigelow already received my tax dollars to build storage and other facilities to handle them and now MORE of my tax dollars are going to using Army facilities to do more of the same.

So essentially JQ Public is paying double already yet TTSA ( a private org) will also be profiting from discoveries.

Just because you can game the Govt contract system doesn't make it ethical.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Correct me if I'm mistaken but my understanding of the "metals" were that they were collected by Bigelow who was using government funding, so now the Army is making available lab space and other resources to continue researching applicable properties in "metals"already technically owned/paid for by itself?

That sounds more like a DARPA project than something that should have gone public.

However despite the alleged "metals" unusual descriptives, since it has gone quasi-public it would be common sense to think that these "metal bits" are probably less than what we are being led to believe. Plus there's my outrage that Bigelow already received my tax dollars to build storage and other facilities to handle them and now MORE of my tax dollars are going to using Army facilities to do more of the same.

So essentially JQ Public is paying double already yet TTSA ( a private org) will also be profiting from discoveries.

Just because you can game the Govt contract system doesn't make it ethical.

Exactly like every gov contractor. If you think it's unethical, the only other way is for the state to own the means of production. Something that's frowned upon in the US.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'm not clear why they aren't specific on this:

TTSA acquired “several pieces of metamaterials” sourced from “an advanced aerospace vehicle of unknown origin.” The organization claims it can track ownership of the materials all the way back to the mid-1990s. Exactly where the materials came from is anyone's guess.

If they are saying they have materials, and it came from an aerospace vehicle, why not tell us about this 'vehicle", where it crashed, more details on it. It seems silly to say they have this stuff and not expand on it. The vagueness in the field and nobody elaborating on what they've already admitted is pointless. Drives me crazy, I'm a direct and to the point guy.

BTW, here's another article from The Drive speculating on this whole thing:

www.thedrive.com... UB5zy-6_0UgOfTVBMD_Hi6NhIvDe3lwNZD_WxQJQAVJWkXoVs
edit on 10/18/2019 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

"Exactly where the materials came from is anyone's guess."

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Well, someone down the line knows.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

I "get" that every company under the sun has done exactly the same thing, just thought I'd point out we as taxpayers have already paid once. Paying twice just seems extra skeevy.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
If they are saying they have materials, and it came from an aerospace vehicle, why not tell us about this 'vehicle", where it crashed, more details on it.

You are assuming the "vehicle" crashed, we don't even know that.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Of course you're right, we really know nothing. I can't find it now, but I saw elsewhere on the internet earlier today where someone involved in this whole thing (Eric Davis or someone, can't remember) said in reference to the materials that area 51 and another nearby crash (or whatever) are the source of the materials.

If I can find that again I'll post/link it. This isn't it, but an article from Tom Rogan in the Washington Examiner:

I can confirm that at least some of the source material was retrieved from crash remnants or materials sourced from UFOs. Analysis of these UFOs suggests they are enabled with space-time, cloaking, transmedium travel, and gravity manipulation capabilities. That's not crazy conspiracy talk. In a key credibility submission, the contract adds that "the Office of the Secretary of Defense can share historical reports of findings and origin of materiel solutions in the possession of [To The Stars Academy]."

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

edit on 10/19/2019 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Considering the metamaterials in the context of these new revelations about US Army interest, the important point is that if all of this was just nonsense, the government and the military would steer clear.

‘To engage in this way, the US Army must either know or suspect that there’s a genuine technological advantage to be gained here, that collaboration with TTSA might deliver – and TTSA can legitimately be regarded as an offshoot of the US government’s AATIP program, on the basis that many of the same people are involved.

metro.co.uk...
edit on 22-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

why not tell us about this 'vehicle", where it crashed, more details on it. It seems silly to say they have this stuff and not expand on it.

Probably because its all BS; Ocams Razor.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
If they are saying they have materials, and it came from an aerospace vehicle, why not tell us about this 'vehicle", where it crashed, more details on it. It seems silly to say they have this stuff and not expand on it.

Some space junk some farmer found in his field somewhere probably. Or maybe there's a story attached to it. "I seen a UFO and it threw off sparks and this was some of that landed and killed my dog." (Maury Island)

I guess we'll find out eventually. Or not.

top topics

join