It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phase 2 of Disclosure

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Very smart to be very suspicious ... people have died due to looking into whatever it is and I doubt they'll just divulge the whole enchilada because they found their inner Santa.

It seems that either someone died who was gate keeping, or something is going to happen that makes it impossible to suppress any longer...

I guess there's the ol' Operation Bluebeam totalitarian crack down agenda as a possible reason...

anything else?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: The GUT

Very smart to be very suspicious ... people have died due to looking into whatever it is and I doubt they'll just divulge the whole enchilada because they found their inner Santa.

It seems that either someone died who was gate keeping, or something is going to happen that makes it impossible to suppress any longer...

I guess there's the ol' Operation Bluebeam totalitarian crack down agenda as a possible reason...

anything else?
At the time, 911 was considered by some to be a diversion from the very serious attention that the Disclosure Project press conference was getting...and then afterwards once all the dust had settled, Steven Greer went about inexplicably and systematically ruining his credibility and became a joke in the ufology community...whereas he had been taken quite seriously previous to 911. The massive amount of expert testimony that he presented had been considered to be credible as well... for those of you who had been following it at the time. It was quite a big deal back then.
But then 911 happened....
edit on 10/17/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
So those 1500 rounds they fired at the ufo actually brought it down. Fascinating. Either "they" wanted us to recover "their" craft or our 1942 technology was sufficient to bring down a ufo. Which one, I wonder?

Or that quote is not true.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

So those 1500 rounds they fired at the ufo actually brought it down. Fascinating. Either "they" wanted us to recover "their" craft or our 1942 technology was sufficient to bring down a ufo. Which one, I wonder?

Or that quote is not true.
I don't suppose you're one of those "flat earthers"?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

I'm not, and I don't see the relevance of your question. Could you explain your point?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: vlawde

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: celltypespecific

Luis Elizondo recently mentioned that we are in possession of a crashed UAP,

About as plausible as Ron Wyatts claim to have found The Ark of the Covenant.

Did he actually flat out say that, or 'hinted' at it? If he flat out said it, where there any details?

Here you go.

However, one man claims to have not only found the Ark of the Covenant but to have seen it with his own eyes. Ron Wyatt says he found the Ten Commandments on January 6, 1982, an event he believes was foretold by prophecy

www.ancient-origins.net...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I'm not, and I don't see the relevance of your question. Could you explain your point?

Thanks in advance.
Well of course I could explain my point. Why do you ask?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
“Regarding the air raid over Los Angeles it was learned by Army G2 that Rear Admiral Anderson recovered an unidentified airplane off the coast of California with no bearing on conventional explanation. This Headquarters has come to the determination that the mystery airplanes are in fact not Earthly and, according to secret intelligence sources, they are in all probability of interplanetary origin.”

General George C. Marshall – US Army 1942

You're quoting from the Majestic 12 papers???

Dick Doty would be proud.

"The Dark Side of the Farce is wonderfully strong in this one."

edit on 17-10-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

“Regarding the air raid over Los Angeles it was learned by Army G2 that Rear Admiral Anderson recovered an unidentified airplane off the coast of California with no bearing on conventional explanation. This Headquarters has come to the determination that the mystery airplanes are in fact not Earthly and, according to secret intelligence sources, they are in all probability of interplanetary origin.”

General George C. Marshall – US Army 1942

You're quoting from the Majestic 12 papers???

Dick Doty would be proud.

"The Dark Side of the Farce is wonderfully strong in this one."

Anytime I see someone or something related to ufology that has been so insistently and consistently discredited I become suspicious. Why is it so important that we believe the information not to be true? We are being manipulated, you know. It could be the more strenuously something is debunked the more truth it contains.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Because I'm not understanding it.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Over the years I have tried to read everything available about the Battle of L.A. (and anything else ufo related) but had never seen this information before. Is this something recently released?
So those 1500 rounds they fired at the ufo actually brought it down.

That quote is from the documents Robert Woods has. Those have appeared on TV several times, the first time I saw his docs was on UFO Hunters.

Eyewitnesses claim they saw a formation of UFO's that night that were not airplanes or balloons. According to the docs Wood had in his possession, two UFO's were shot down that night. One came down in the ocean and the other came down in the San Bernardino Mountains.

Listen to this video from the 10:30 to 13:30 minute mark:

www.youtube.com...

www.amazon.com...

edit on 17-10-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: exact time

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
How the Cooperative Research Agreement with US ARMY and TTSA was finalized:

1. TTSA has preliminary or conclusive data (Isotopic ratios, layers, etc) that they are in possession of Meta-Materials of an Extraterrestrial Origin.

2. TTSA needs funding, resources, and a formal protective instrument ( CRADA, Intellectual Property IP) to further develop these materials for commercial/military dual/purpose use.

3. Future Command is a recently formed command (2018 with 30 Billion dollars of funding) that would be open to such development/research.

4. To enter into such an agreement you have to have documentary evidence that your ideas are feasible (data is reviewed by a panel of internal and external experts).

Thus one can conclude that TTSA is in possession of genuine meta materials of ET origin.

edit on 17-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

It could be the more strenuously something is debunked the more truth it contains.

ATS should put that in BOLD LETTERS across the top of every page.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Over the years I have tried to read everything available about the Battle of L.A. (and anything else ufo related) but had never seen this information before. Is this something recently released?
So those 1500 rounds they fired at the ufo actually brought it down.

That quote is from the documents Robert Woods has. Those have appeared on TV several times, the first time I saw his docs was on UFO Hunters.

Eyewitnesses claim they saw a formation of UFO's that night that were not airplanes or balloons. According to the docs Wood had in his possession, two UFO's were shot down that night. One came down in the ocean and the other came down in the San Bernardino Mountains.

Listen to this video from the 10:30 to 13:30 minute mark:

www.youtube.com...

www.amazon.com...
Thank you. I would imagine that ufo technology has improved a bit since then. It was conjectured for a while back in the day that our radar could destabilize a low flying ufo causing it to crash.
I wonder if the newer model UFOs are now impervious to our ballistic and radar technology.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
They do not crash anymore so I guess they fixed their radar problem.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Because I'm not understanding it.
Oh...but I think you do.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If the government found a crashed alien craft they would appoint a group of people to study it along with the whole interplanetary phenomenon stuff that came with it. We all know that.

The people here that do not want us to believe in aliens also do not want us to believe in Majestic 12 or any other docs which show the government admitting to aliens. So of course they do not want anything TTSA says to be true either.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The U.S. Army and a prominent UFO research group are teaming up to investigate mysterious technology, but won’t come out and say where the tech comes from.

UFO/UAP traditionally means anything we spot in the sky that's unusual. But here's the thing: Swamp gas and Venus sightings don't leave behind technology that's so advanced, it needs to be "characterized" by the federal government.

Popular Mechanics
edit on 17-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

They do not crash anymore so I guess they fixed their radar problem.
And it would seem they've made the windows on "their" UFOs opaque on the outside so we can't see in them anymore. Or done away with windows all together.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

They have been in possession of crashed UFO's since maybe 41 or 42. Definitely since= 1947. So what makes this any different?

In today's totally interconnected world, it becomes almost impossible to keep absolute secrecy. Things tend to leak out.

And information itself has no political ideals. It simply yearns to be free.

edit on 10/17/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join