It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120 Hour Ceasefire in Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Auth3nt1k

But NATO !! πŸ˜ƒ

But NATO !! πŸ˜ƒ

But NATO !! πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

But NATO !! πŸ˜ƒ

But NATO !! πŸ˜ƒ

But NATO !! πŸ˜ƒ

Yes if Turkey is kicked out of NATO that would be great for Putin.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

But NATO !! πŸ˜ƒ

But NATO !! πŸ˜ƒ

But NATO !! πŸ˜ƒ

Do you think that was trumps plan. Tell Turkey you have their back with NATO and green light this.

They start killing people trump says hey we never OK'd this we condemn it.

NATO votes to remove Turkey and the us votes with them.

Putin Iran win.

(post by HanyManny removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: HanyManny

The House voted 354-60 on Wednesday on a resolution condemning President Trump's decision to withdraw U.S. troops from northern Syria, which paved the way for Turkey to lead a military offensive against Kurdish forces who allied with the U.S. in the fight against ISIS.

www.axios.com...

trump is an idiot and cannot read the writing on the wall...the one he is going too be stood up against come thanksgiving when he is impeached....

I heard the turkey will pardon him this year.

Do you mean the bird?

Because the country already played him..

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The House voted 354-60 on Wednesday on a resolution condemning President Trump's decision to withdraw U.S. troops from northern Syria, which paved the way for Turkey to lead a military offensive against Kurdish forces who allied with the U.S. in the fight against ISIS.

www.axios.com...

trump is an idiot and cannot read the writing on the wall...the one he is going too be stood up against come thanksgiving when he is impeached....

Do you mean the bird?

Yes I mean the bird. This will be the first Thanksgiving that the turkey pardons the President.

You are the one that keeps talking about Thanksgiving.

edit on 17-10-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

www.axios.com...

Do you mean the bird?

Yes I mean the bird. This will be the first Thanksgiving that the turkey pardons the President.

You are the one that keeps talking about Thanksgiving.

Mitch McConnell told Republicans to be ready for an impeachment trial of President Trump as soon as Thanksgiving.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe Very good news, caught a glimpse of it breaking. S&F

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Gravelbone

I'm telling everyone, we have Adam Schiff right here on the board at ATS....

Schiff's not that stupid.
...he's just corrupt.

(post by toolgal462 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
THIS IS NOT THE MUD PIT

Keep it clean, folks, political trolling and insults will result in post removals and possible posting bans.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Please, can you explain what crisis the president crreated?

From what I understand there is a sit down.

Turkey was always going to attack the Kurds so saving the 50 or so American lives that were destined to be lost, and the countless others in ANOTHER ground war after reprisals...

What do you mean?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

How many brown bags of cash did pence have to bring with him?

whats wrong with brown bags?
would you prefer white bags?

I know, I know, when presidents bribe other nations with cash, it needs to be pallets of unmarked bills dropped off in the desert, amirite?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
120 hours is equal to 5 days/nights, I don't reckon the meetings will exceed 12 hours per 24 hour day...

so, in practical terms... the 2 or 3 sides of the Kurd issues need ironed out in 60 hours of meetings spanning those 5 mornings & evenings

odds are the issue is not resolved to anyone's satisfaction

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

After how many decades of problems in the middle east? Nah, but you could chew over these problems for years and never get it resolved to everyone's satisfaction over there.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
But it gives 5 days for other countries to tell turkey how the markets are going to close up, how their trading options will dry up and that their economy is bound to flounder because of it then putting the dictators hold at risk.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Turkey was always going to attack the Kurds so saving the 50 or so American lives that were destined to be lost, and the countless others in ANOTHER ground war after reprisals...

What do you mean?

Actually any President with a spine would have made it clear that attacking our allies was not an option. Trump instead, caved, as Erdogan figured he would. Do you -really- think a mere 200 troops was keeping Turkey in check? Of course not. The troops were simply a representation of the U.S. resolve to back our allies. And Turkey previously knew and recognized that. But of course, Trump caved in a call, which others have verified that basically Erdogan had his way and walked over Trump, and Trump spinelessly gave in.

If Turkey actually believed the U.S. resolve behind our meager troops, they would not have proceeded. They did not believe Trump's resolve and they were right.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

What do you mean?

Turkey could not attack the kurds. Trump just slowed down a fire he lit up on his own.

Do you think that the kurds will like that they have to give up their territorium without a fight now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join