It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream US media has been the biggest cheerleader for Washington’s chaos production in Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
So here's another spin as I was quite confident that Russia doesn't own the US MSM after reading and hearing all the bleats from the sheeps along with the 24 / 7 trashing of Trump because of his pull out from Syria. He simply doesnt want a war. He said that before he was elected. Even INTEL is spinning about Crimes Against Humanity simply for pulling out? Really? We are that fooking stupid to fall and believe that sheep? You want to die in the desert for who, what and where? The last Nobel cause was back in 1990 in Gulf War I. Even Afghanistan was noble but the Obama crusades changed all of that as their 1st goal was to target and destroy The Great Man Made River Project.

Great Man Made River

"

for years, but now, as Donald Trump pulls troops out of the northeast, they’re suddenly outraged. Spare us the crocodile tears. “Plenty of reason here for the US possibly to become involved,” pleaded a horrified MSNBC correspondent this week, chastising Trump for ignoring “war crimes” and “human rights abuses” by Turkish forces. Yet, while he and others cloak their demands for continued US military action in humanitarian concern for the Kurds in the face of Ankara’s onslaught, there is a more selfish reason for the media outrage. They are profoundly addicted to the bogus narrative of the US as the world’s savior, and worse, they crave the kind of dramatic TV footage and tales of military heroism that US forever wars offer. If that sounds a bit too cynical, recall MSNBC anchor Brian Williams close to weeping as he shared the “beautiful pictures” of American missiles raining down on Syria two years ago.
"

Kurds & Syria

ماذا تقول لك؟
madha taqul lk?

Translation: So what say you?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Ain’t no way you sourced “russia today” when russia is the main benefactor of our withdrawal..

Now they get to be turkeys big brother..

Honestly this issue isn’t even political .. or shouldn’t be..

We beg the Kurds to rebel and ensure them they have our support. Then we leave them to be slaughtered after they rebel.

Which trump is not the first president to do.. just the latest.

edit on 17-10-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The US troops were pulled out of Syria so fast that they have to destroy their own weapon storages by airstrikes.

This is what you get if you make a hasty retreat.

It is a little bit like the last days of the Vietnam war, with all the fleeing and chaos and so on, but Commander Bonespure has only a shady remembrance of those days.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Here's another opinion thats out there:

Opinion Trump Has Handed Turkey, Iran and Russia a Poisoned Victory in Syria Trump’s abrupt Syria withdrawal has triggered hysterical headlines. But for America’s enemies, it isn’t such a wonderful gift Yoel Guzansky and Ari Heistein Oct 17, 2019 3:00 PM

edit on 17-10-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Trump was fine with keeping troops in Syria before, indefinite stay in iraq, and drone bombing the hell out of the ME, but now all of a sudden he is a great peace maker trying to pull troops out of the ME?

But you know, the kkurds didn't help us with Normandy... so fuk um!

I agree MSM is gung ho for war, but Trump isn't really getting out of the ME.
edit on 17-10-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Its his play anyway we look at it. Me thinks that he may have pulled a fast one on Syria, Turkey, Russia, Iran and NATO.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Those in the Senate who want American Troops put back in harms way inside Syria, were BLOCKED from condemning President Trump's Syrian withdrawal today, by American Folk-hero, Senator RAND PAUL.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... thdrawal/

new topics

top topics

join