It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine Trump and Tulsi Gabbard 2020

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I think thou assumeths too much.

I'm neither party. I'm not deflecting for the left, I've supported aspects of both sides, even defended Trump often.

I'm calling out BS where I see it, and both parties are at fault. Only reason I'm leaning towards Trump is all the right people hate him, and everyone on the left is pawns of the elite at the moment, except maaaaaybe Tulsi since the same elite is against her.

Only problem with Tulsi is, the only thing she really cares about is ending the wars, she would likely mercenary the rest of her platform if she can get whatever she wants on the ending war front. Unfortunately for her, and as Trump is finding out, the never ending wars is too important to the elite, so much so, that even the rest of the republicans will unite with the dems on that front against Trump to make sure it continues.

The Republican party has no allegiance to the constitution, no more than the democrats, it just has had a different role to play in the elites game plan, always has. If you think voting red is protecting you or the constitution, well, that's on you. At best it delays it being destroyed a little, at least until the republicans get a strong enough hold. The democrats got too comfortable and started moving to fast and to bluntly, so they got more push back than expected when people started waking up.

Trump didn't win because he was red or republican, he won because he was an outlier that didn't seem a pawn of the elite, which is something Hillary is the epitome of.

The election wasn't red vs. blue it was, potentially not establishment vs clearly establishment.

Besides, Trump can't be red, he's orange, everyone knows that.
edit on 10/16/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Deepstate & Globslist nightmare! Gabby is ex military so knows war machine's toll if NWO remains on a roll any farther into remaining countries. No wonder even Dem convention s want her gone already and push instead some chick ppl still never heard of instead of Gabby!

<< 1  2   >>

join