It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No House vote on impeachment at this time

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wow, Adam Schiff is really putting the screws to Witnesses in his secret interrogation room!

Check out this excerpt from a leaked transcript.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Last line...

mong other things, it showed how Schiff, as a powerful chairman in charge of impeachment, pursues his theory of the case even when a witness gives testimony that does not support it.

As I said they have the transcripts and everyone is saying the 400 million was never used for anything... Schiff just wants to force one person out of a sea now of many to say what he wants to hear and it doesn't look like he is getting what he wants.

BTW, does anyone feel it is right for the house to have a perpetual impeachment inquiry that changes their focus on what they want to impeach him on over and over in a look squirrel situation?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: shooterbrody

It's simply amazing how closely that aligns with the White House's talking points memo, ain't it?

My god, please give us an eyeroll emote.

so prove the "white house talking points are wrong" and you wouldn't have to have your "eyroll"

if the vote wasnt a thing nancy wouldnt have brought it up

you can keep trying tho
it is getting humorous

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Treat Non Existent Sources from the Washington Times as real.

you have proof of such?
by all means share it brother

(post by Extorris removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Jesus Christ:

Speaker Pelosi announced that leadership did not yet intend to not have a vote on impeachment and that they are “not here to call bluffs. We’re here to find the truth, to uphold the Constitution of the United States. This is not a game for us.”

C-Span

"There is no requirement that we have a vote. So at this time, we will not be having a vote," Pelosi told reporters on Capitol Hill after a brief closed-door Democratic caucus meeting. "And I’m very pleased with the thoughtfulness of our caucus in terms of being supportive of the path that we are on in terms of fairness, in terms of seeking the truth, in terms of upholding the Constitution of the United States."

NBC

"There's no requirement that we have a vote, and so at this time we will not be having a vote," Pelosi said. "We're not here to call bluffs -- we're here to find the truth, to uphold the Constitution of the United States. This is not a game for us. This is deadly serious."

Fox News

Take your pick but stop posting untruths.
edit on 16-10-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

BTW, does anyone feel it is right for the house to have a perpetual impeachment inquiry that changes their focus on what they want to impeach him on over and over in a look squirrel situation?

I have yet to see anyone other than you or I address that.
It imo is a fundamental change in the power of the speaker of the house.
I do not think it will stand up to judicial scrutiny.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Yes.

Follow the evidence.

As far as the rest of the BS and fake transcripts by the Washington Times, who once claimed the National Teachers Association was behind the World Trade Towers Bombing, all transcripts will be entered into record if/when a vote is held on articles of impeachment and it is sent to the Senate.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi will hold off on calling a full House vote for now to authorize a formal impeachment inquiry, a congressional aide confirms to CNN.

same op

Multiple sources told CNN that there were disagreements among Pelosi’s team during the closed door meeting and among key committee chairs about whether to hold an impeachment inquiry vote — one reason why there will not be a vote as of now, multiple sources told CNN.

thehill.com...

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Tuesday she will not stage a vote on the House floor to officially launch an impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

"There's no requirement that we have a vote, and so at this time we will not be having a vote," Pelosi told reporters during a last-minute press briefing in the Capitol.

hey guys
we dont have to take a vote but we wont be taking that vote we dont have to have
lolololol

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

That is an inanely long way of admitting your OP is BS.

Pelosi never said ""There is no "official" impeachment inquiry going on currently."

She said they are not going to vote on it. They don't have to.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I'm going to try to make this as simple as possible.

Your entire OP is claiming Nancy Pelosi as your source.

Your claim is that there has to be a vote to investigate the President.

Nancy Pelosi clearly says that there does not have to be a vote to investigate the President.

So, either Nancy is lying, and your OP is meaningless, or you're lying and your source denies your statement.

Take your pick.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Not physic or anything, but pretty sure he will choose the 3rd option...Keep BSing and count on trump's play to identity politics to over-ride self-respect and integrity.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

Not physic or anything, but pretty sure he will choose the 3rd option...Keep BSing and count on trump's play to identity politics to over-ride self-respect and integrity.

I have thought on more than one occasion that the term "Trump Derangement Syndrome" is applied to the wrong people.

Peace out for now on this one.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Pelosi never said ""There is no "official" impeachment inquiry going on currently."

and without that vote it is not official
sorry we dont see eye to eye on this

otherwise there would be no need for her to continue to confer with her caucus and announce "there will be no vote that we dont really have to do"

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Your entire OP is claiming Nancy Pelosi as your source.

no cnn is the source
it is why I put it in breaking political news
tho next time i will ask for your guidance as to the proper forum

Your claim is that there has to be a vote to investigate the President.

nope
I posted a breaking news story that said nancy wont hold a vote to begin a formal inquiry for impeachment
dont get mad because cnn understands what you dont

Nancy Pelosi clearly says that there does not have to be a vote to investigate the President.

and after conferring with her caucus about the terrifying vote they dont have to have she announces they wont be taking one at this time
why the need to cofer AGAIN and hold a presser for something they dont have to do?
she doenst have to sleep with trump but she doesnt feel the need to discuss that with her caucus and have a presser telling us she wont do that

So, either Nancy is lying, and your OP is meaningless, or you're lying and your source denies your statement. Take your pick.

neither
your view is askew and you are simply wrong
it happens

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

and without that vote it is not official
sorry we dont see eye to eye on this

It's not opinion. It is the constitution. No "eye to eye" involved. The House determines impeachment proceedings.

The other thing: You constructed a FAKE NEWS Op claiming Pelosi said something she didn't.

That crap makes it hard to respond to you as if you have an honest disagreement.

you chose to fully MAKE CRAP UP.

Where to go from there?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

It's not opinion.

oh that is exactly all it is
see nixon impeachment and clinton impeachment

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The other thing: You constructed a FAKE NEWS Op claiming Pelosi said something she didn't. That crap makes it hard to respond to you as if you have an honest disagreement. you chose to fully MAKE CRAP UP.

nope
posted cnn breaking news in the breaking political news forum
you dont like it
dont participate

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

As far as the rest of the BS and fake transcripts by the Washington Times, who once claimed the National Teachers Association was behind the World Trade Towers Bombing, all transcripts will be entered into record if/when a vote is held on articles of impeachment and it is sent to the Senate.

Do you agree it has been a perpetual event that has changed focus a number of times? They were screaming for impeachment before day one, and after election results of the popular vote, to taxes, to business dealings, to sex scandals, to racism, to white supremacist, to many different Russian collisions, to quid pro quo, to...

What did I miss any?

I did miss one, mentally unfit article 25... Otherwise known a Bidenisim

edit on 16-10-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The other thing: You constructed a FAKE NEWS Op claiming Pelosi said something she didn't. That crap makes it hard to respond to you as if you have an honest disagreement. you chose to fully MAKE CRAP UP.

nope
posted cnn breaking news in the breaking political news forum
you dont like it
dont participate

I suppose you could look at the bright side. Now you have even leftists telling you that CNN is fake news.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Yep
Interesting how that happened

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join