It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ongoing Alien Telepathic Contact

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Thank you a reply to: Elementalist

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dawn65
We have a squabbling group of leaders, not your president, but defense leaders who are hiding their agenda from you.

Ah, I see Dawn's agenda now. It's quite clear.

Jeremy and the Greys are "draining the swamp," huh?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

First she says it's not about one country over all others. Then "Jeremy" says he is here to defend "this country."

She says it's a worldwide thing, but singles out Trump as NOT one of the ones hindering the world's progress, and makes an allusion to the "Deep State." THERE is her whole point. Trump is leading us to salvation per "Jeremy."

"Jeremy" is from a super-advanced society yet he has to point out CIA mind control tactics, which would, presumably, be nothing compared to those of the homeward of The Greys.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The Alien agenda is world equality, not just national security. As I stated previously, our agreement with the NSA has brought about a fee for service type relationship. Aliens guard your country, and in turn they build our technology. We don’t use our own defense contractors, nuclear science labs, hazmat teams, and such. So we have sold our services for yours. Does that mean we aren’t concerned, and even active in the security of the nation? No it does not. And the Trump statement, well, it’s just ridiculous. He isn’t hindering progress, because he isn’t even a player in the game!!!! The NSA runs this country, and don’t believe otherwise. The point is, you should never make assumptions about winning a game before you know who the players are. Thank you, Jeremy. a reply to: GapPlaylists

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: GapPlaylists

We have a squabbling group of leaders, not your president, but defense leaders who are hiding their agenda from you.

Ah, I see Dawn's agenda now. It's quite clear.

Jeremy and the Greys are "draining the swamp," huh?

My thought was she was giving us the Grey New Deal. /joke

edit on 21-10-2019 by LookingAtMars because: AOC?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Dawn65

Do you know if they have the power to disable nuke and/or keep us from destroying ourselves?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Do you know if they have the power to disable nuke and/or keep us from destroying ourselves?

no, its just backup plan.

their plan is to build facility.

our plan is to separate mechanical kindom from spiritual existence, both will sell their versions to humans, greys will lose war.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
They can turn off the control grids, they can shoot them down too, but that mean they have to in the right area to do so, as to not injure other with falling nuclear debris. They can also monitor , by way of telepathy, any people who are known threats. Is it foolproof, no it isn’t. But it’s much more secure than we think. a reply to: LookingAtMars

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
We are actually on the same side....a reply to: MasterOfNonexistent

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

They can turn off the control grids, they can shoot them down too, but that mean they have to in the right area to do so, as to not injure other with falling nuclear debris. They can also monitor , by way of telepathy, any people who are known threats. Is it foolproof, no it isn’t. But it’s much more secure than we think. a reply to: LookingAtMars

That is good to hear.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

no, we are not

why you work with "system" that you have to "they" on common language ?

maybe stop believeing everything "alien" tells you, its called delusion grandieur programming, easy.

disrespect greys in every turn.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterOfNonexistent

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

no, its just backup plan.

their plan is to build facility.

our plan is to separate mechanical kindom from spiritual existence, both will sell their versions to humans, greys will lose war.

When you say our plan, who are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
OK! Now that is a load of bull# mixed in with half truth and full lies, and about half the internet gossip about extra terrestrial gossip from about 20 years ago.

But hey, if hes transmitting recipes to you so you don't have to waste time looking them up. Then at least hes making himself useful. Does he always bitch about his plight to you so much? Must be freaking annoying.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Human is human, I guess....a reply to: galadofwarthethird

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hi Dawn,

Schizophrenic patients hear their own sub-vocalizations. See the article included below.

If I was hearing someone speaking I would be very interested (from a diagnostic standpoint) in learning if the sounds I was hearing were my own sub-vocalizations or were coming from elsewhere. No idea where you can locate a practitioner to help you identify this - but I thought it was interesting.

slate.com... ities.html

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

You are correct in the dismantling of religious beliefs and that will be no easy feat. I will take generations if not more. But, you should know that many of our religious beliefs were given to us by them to unite us in a common belief system that had structure and law. They felt it would reduce crime.

If religious beliefs were given to us by them...(and this is the same question I would ask God if given chance)...why oh why on god's earth have you then created different(conflicting) religious beliefs all over the world ? Why different gods, different stories, different "ways" ?

If the goal was to unite, why not give us all same set of beliefs ???? Same God by name and by nature. I can tell you that immediately a multitude of problems would be gone by morning. You wouldnt even need to dismantle it then.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I am sorry for Dawn who is going through such a terrible experience, but what she narrates about Jeremy is very useful for those who can see through it. First, this being is inferior to us, Jeremy admits being uglier than us and that he lives in a kind of underworld, he states he would love to be on Earth and complains that we don't notice how beautiful our world is; his claim of being superior is just pride, a characteristic very common in demons - so he comes from an inferior world also known as hell. Second, he is evil, very evident from everything he is doing to Dawn, and all the talk of a never ending "reconstruction" is just to keep her within his control. Third, his agenda almost completely coincides with the globalist: strict birth control, population decrease, one world government, fusion of all religions and cultures into a single global and false one so all makind can live in "peace" - we can see once again where this agenda is ultimately coming from. Sure there are well-intentioned people working towards it, sincerely believing it is good, but they are being deceived, and the elites behind it surely know all about it.
edit on 22-10-2019 by Romanov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Basically, for the same reason we have different languages, cultures, and individuals. Opposition and conflict are not evil in themselves as they lead in higher levels to true harmonization and union. But people nowadays forget this metaphysical fact and believe that peace can only be achieved through confusion, a homogenic fusion that destroys the essences of each culture, nation and even individuals. That is the globalist agenda of one government, one religion, one culture, and as I stated in my previous post, it is demonic in its origin.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Romanov
I am sorry for Dawn who is going through such a terrible experience, but what she narrates about Jeremy is very useful for those who can see through it. First, this being is inferior to us, Jeremy admits being uglier than us and that he lives in a kind of underworld, he states he would love to be on Earth and complains that we don't notice how beautiful our world is; his claim of being superior is just pride, a characteristic very common in demons - so he comes from an inferior world also known as hell. Second, he is evil, very evident from everything he is doing to Dawn, and all the talk of a never ending "reconstruction" is just to keep her within his control. Third, his agenda almost completely coincides with the globalist: strict birth control, population decrease, one world government, fusion of all religions and cultures into a single global and false one so all makind can live in "peace" - we can see once again where this agenda is ultimately coming from. Sure there are well-intentioned people working towards it, sincerely believing it is good, but they are being deceived, and the elites behind it surely know all about it.

Population decrease regards our planetary resources is a great idea. Ideally it would come through education and a supply of the proper birth control requirements. Of course religions like the Catholic Church that advocate no birth control would have to be brought to account.
A one world government would also be great if we could find the maturity as a species and as individuals to put aside the violence and greed. As it stands people are rarely happy with the government they have at the moment. If mankind aspires to the stars and space faring then surely we should have a government that represents and is responsible for all of us.
Perhaps rather than fusing all religions into a false one we could just educate the young and free them from the religious and cultural baggage that conditions them. Tradition is our prison.
Lastly I would suggest that the OP's narrative is only 'useful' for those who look at the world through the prism of religious nonsense and the airy fairy lunatic fringe.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I apologize. The article link didn't drop in correctly on my prior reply.

The article is titled “ When People With Schizophrenia Hear Voices, They’re Really Hearing Their Own Subvocal Speech” By ELIEZER STERNBERG. You can find it on Slate.com

edit on 22-10-2019 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join