It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ongoing Alien Telepathic Contact

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Im pretty convinced, after ruling everything else logical out, that it is a type of abduction. a reply to: chris_stibrany

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dawn65

Ever get any explanation for the abuse you've gone through?
If so, was it to "test" you or help you grow and become stronger by challenging you? Or was it just sadistic amusement / curiosity on their behalf?

Also, ever NOT take things at fave value and doubt he's really a gray, but maybe a human using secret tech who's pretending to be a gray?

edit on 10/19/2019 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Dude your still on here with your gray issues.

Like a lab rats I suppose. But then again, may be good for you. Hell frying some peoples temporal cortex is likely an improvement, or at the very least, nothing would change.

But if you want to get your bio back in order. Here's what you do. Whatever regiment and diet the gray have you on. Do the opposite. And if that does not work. Do something else.

Trial and Error right. Science!

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Well, as far as the really difficult parts of this program, he says it is to make me stronger for something really big that is about to happen to me. Of course, he won’t tell me what. He also says I’m a going to see some huge changes in the world very soon and I have to be ready to face them. He stated that I was chosen for this program, because I have been in service to them and wasn’t aware of the ways I was used, both professionally and personally, for information.

As far as the possibility that this is some kind of synthetic telepathy, he just laughs and says they are really grasping at straws with this one. Our government could really use some help, but what they really need here, is something you have to be born with. He states that hybrids are already in society and they don’t have the telepathic ability either. It has been intentionally withheld for the safety of mankind. He wants me to tell you that Alien Grays have been on this planet underground, undersea, and above us for as long as we were eating bananas, and they consider us their children. We are in for big stuff in 2020, because a disclosure date is possible, but he could just be trying to scare us into change. Anyway, my experience is the most difficult thing I have ever lived through, and I thank you for your input. a reply to: prevenge

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
So what are you trying to say. That disclosure is going to happen?

Finally! Now people can hopefully stop making those oh disclosure this, or disclosure that threads. Never knew what all that was about. But your saying that your little invisible and more then sometimes annoying friend is saying that this disclosure thing is going to a happen.

2020 eh! We shall see. Or he could be full of #. Either way, we shall see.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I went for 10 days once, without sleep, as a punishment, for calling a piece of # and refusing to go for a walk. I mean, I could go on with the cloak and dagger # forever. The fact is, I'm just broke now, like a horse. And it kills me to say it, but I’m out of options. He wants me to tell you something, you have a good head on your shoulders, but don’t ever take that for granted, because science may have to bail you out someday, and it just might be him. So, you can take that one any way you want. He also says, what does your name on this sight really mean anyway? And then he just laughed. He is a funny guy sometimes, but a major A-hole other, so, sorry if he offended you in anyway. a reply to: galadofwarthethird

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

what a weird thread. op seems far too coherent to be a nutcase.

must be a joke thread then. an experiment.

or true. imagine that.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Starting to think joke maybe?

I don't think humans can go 10 days without sleep.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

im sure you could...with trauma or preparation. i ve gone for 3 without any of that. just your basic earthly drugs and booze.

weird crap starts to happen after a while.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Tell him, that mister smarmy pants, is not mister smarty pants. You dam right he offended me, and I don't even know him.

But I accept your apologies. As his. For that alone he should be thankful to you.

That is all. Also tell him that part. That is all. Because redundancies.

And my moniker on this site means nothing. Its just something I used on another site long long ago, which may have meant something at the time, but now means nothing to me. I just could not think of something else to use, could not be bothered to come up with something new, and well, it fit, as it was there.

Like everything else, it means nothing.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I wish I could say this is a joke. I do suspect an experiment, but of the Alien type. I have been such a functional person. At my last job, I was managing 3 departments for Kaiser Permanente. I have a college degree and 2 almost grown children. I live in a beautiful home, and I’m now upside down, so to speak, in living my life. This man, Jeremy , states he is here to teach and guide me, but it feels like Navy Seal boot camp instead. He sings me the words to songs, that I don’t know. He gives me recipes to cook food I’ve never prepared. I get Alien history lessons. Much of it feels like propaganda. But, ya, imagine that!a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Im here to tell you, you can. At night, he says he put me into theta waves, without letting me completely doze off. And during the day, he boosted my alpha waves, so I felt functional. I must admit, I didn’t get sloppy sleepy until the last day. But I missed it so much, that I would cry for it. a reply to: LookingAtMars

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well, I went 10 days, and it was already weird! Lola reply to: MarioOnTheFly

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
He says it seemed a bit oppositional. It’s like a glittery soldier. I think he was hoping for a good story.a reply to: galadofwarthethird

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

This is the best advice posted here.The op seems to be under
demonic attack and only invoking His name,Yeshua will help.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
stop horror glorifying CIA and greys, both are weak "systems" do your home work, datacollectors run to brickwall, hardcorely, free will won the war

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
im just curious, what war did free will ever win?a reply to: MasterOfNonexistent

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

This is basic Faery lore, never promise anything lightly and then fail to undertake it's disrespectful, equally basic they are notorious fibbers and will never give a straight answer, you'll need to figure that out for yourself, the Grey Alien thing just learn to appreciate the jest.

Other than that realize that psychology was brought to you by the same people who shut down valid religious tradition and ensure that an internal spiritual experience remains just that and that you have absolutely nothing to be afraid of, study the ways learn the lessons and appreciate the intervention, and then it will lead to a fond farewell.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hi Dawn, such a beautiful name ( my wife’s name is Dawn as well ). You are obviously well educated and thoughtful and are clearly struggling with what I can only imagine is a horrible circumstance in your life.

Without a doubt you are extraordinarily brave to candidly articulate your experience so honestly to a group of strangers but I strongly caution you this is the wrong place to ask for advice about the kind of help you need, nobody here is qualified to help you with sorting your current situation. The posters trying to convince you that you to do anything but seek council with a medical professional as soon as possible need to shut their pie hole.

Anyone suggesting a solution to what you are going through rooted in new age space man woo woo or religious dogma are ignorant at best, are fools themselves and any such advice is dangerous to your well being.

You must be terrified and confused with everything you are going through but with the right assistance you will be able to sort this out and get your life back in short order.

You are not crazy or any such thing but you are not in contact with alien grays , sentient gummy bears or anything supernatural. You are just a little off balance in a way that only a qualified mental health professional will be able to help get you through this.

When you find somebody you are comfortable speaking with just be as honest as you have been with your posts here and follow the advice and treatment you are offered.

I wish you the best of luck and promise that with the right guidance you will get through this just fine but please, as tempting as it is don’t let some stranger on the internet make this worse than it already must be for you.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thank you for the input and the beautiful song♥️a reply to: Madrusa

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join