It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Pilot sees "dark mass" take torpedo......

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I have to say, Fravor comes across as quite genuine. Good interview.

I agree that Jeremy is almost bursting with stuff he wants to say, and ends up stumbling through it.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: gortex
Given the circles he now moves in I think the story is a story , I'm happy to be proved wrong.

I'm sure he couldn't care less what you think/believe...

I'm sure he couldn't but you do it seems, sorry I upset you with my opinion.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

This interview is sooooooooo good!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I'm sure he couldn't but you do it seems,

Nah, I enjoy pointing out absurdities...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You do not believe Fravor, but you probably believe every single word your mainstream media utters.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Nah, I enjoy pointing out absurdities...

So no one is allowed to have an opinion that doesn't agree with yours , if they do then it's an absurdity ?
I wasn't aware I was in the prescience of such greatness , please forgive me.

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: gortex

You do not believe Fravor, but you probably believe every single word your mainstream media utters.

If you say so dear , if you say so.

Problem: This a major point that needs to be clarified. Following Mr. Elizondo’s version of the timeline, he had worked on AATIP for 10 years at this point (as stated to Chase Kloetzke interview with the MUFON Journal – see above timeline point). In the course of 10 years, while working on a program looking at UAPs/UFOs, I would imagine that the Nimitz encounter would undoubtedly be a major case for study in such a program. Why would Cmdr. Fravor (the actual pilot who engaged the “tic-tac”) not be contacted once, by anyone in the AATIP, until September of 2017? In addition, why would Mr. Elizondo care more about getting him into a NY Times piece (which also publicized the TTSA efforts), rather than inserting the actual pilot’s engagement into any AATIP related report, ever, in the entire history of AATIP? Mr. Elizondo specifically told Cmdr. Fravor his input would do nothing but help credibility in the NY Times article. If that is true – why would he not want Cmdr. Fravor’s testimony somewhere in AATIP? If you omit evidence like that from AATIP, it may shed light on why the upper echelon of the DOD, along with the DIA, found no value to keep the program running, if you believe the official line.
www.theblackvault.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Sorry to interrupt the scintillating "Fravor is lying/No, he's not & you smell" discussion, but let's dig a little deeper and see if we can actually get anywhere...

From the Black Vault:

Why would Cmdr. Fravor (the actual pilot who engaged the “tic-tac”) not be contacted once, by anyone in the AATIP, until September of 2017?
www.theblackvault.com...

And yet Fravor confirmed to his friend Paco Chierici in February 2015 that a three-letter agency had recently been interviewing all the Nimitz witnesses:

Last month when I called Dave to refresh my memory before sitting down to write this bizarre encounter, he informed me that the video had been removed from YouTube. He told me that a government agency with a three letter identifier had recently conducted an investigation into the AAVs and had exhaustively interviewed all parties involved.

So, long before September 2017. Was the investigation conducted on behalf of AATIP? If not, what was going on?

Why did Fravor say in January 2019 that he had NOT been "talked to" about the incident until September 2017? If he meant "not lately" (which is not how it comes across), what had occurred since February 2015?

edit on 16-10-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

"Nah, I enjoy pointing out absurdities..."

So no one is allowed to have an opinion that doesn't agree with yours , if they do then it's an absurdity ?
I wasn't aware I was in the prescience of such greatness , please forgive me.

Sorry, I only forgive honest mistakes, not intentional absurdities.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Which immediately piques my interest and raises the question: Mexico has an Air Force! And further, the Mexican Air Force has fighter jets!

Mexico bought a small number of Northrop F-5s. There is only a handful left in service.

Scroll down for Mexico.

Northrop F-5 Wiki

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: data5091

He claimed it went 60 miles in 30 seconds. That's 2 miles per second or 7200 MPH. 7200 MPH is still within military jet speeds. Maybe this is some kind of high tech stealth drone.

No, it's not. Not even close.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: schuyler

My ex-brother in law related a story to me a few years back--OK, almost 30 years ago--about an encounter his submarine had while transiting back to Pearl Harbor after a patrol.

The sub was ordered to break off to investigate, and follow, a mysterious something that had been spotted west of Saipan. The sub made contact apparently, and followed the object for two days (if I remember correctly), before it accelerated away and left them in the dust.

He said that the reported speed of the object was over 100 knots when it disappeared off the scopes.

Incidents like that happen from time to time. It's actually quite easy to calculate speeds of underwater contacts with modern sub sonars with reasonable accuracy. Often these speeds have been recorded to be in excess of 300 knots.
edit on 16-10-2019 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Because it was so relevant and full of uso related subject matter I have included the final episode, episode 8, of the excellent tv show "Contact" which aired on Discovery/Science Channel. This episode dealt primarily with uso's in general, and in specific, a couple of men were interviewed regarding what they know about uso's from experience with, and what the Navy knows about them as well. It was brought out in this show that the Navy has underwater microphones placed all over the planet listening for the strange noises that have been heard from these uso's which were estimated to be going several hundred knots under water. It was also brought up that the Navy has been dealing with uso's for at least decades. Towards the end of the show a man named Kevin Price who actually saw a uso from the USS Nimitz back in 1991, come up from the water, and take off at incredible speeds....who talked about what he saw and what happened after this encounter.
you will need to sign in to your provider/carrier to see this video, just for heads up.

The Navy and USO's.

<< 1  2   >>

join