It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta works for the 1%.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Greta has given speeches at the WEF, the UN, European parliament and been given awards. What kind of kid would have such connections and influence to get there?.

Sources:
WEF speech
youtu.be...

GOLDENE KAMERA award speech
youtu.be...

Civil Society for rEUnaissance
youtu.be...

Speech at the european parliament
youtu.be...

Speech at an EU event in Brussels
youtu.be...

Also she visited the pope and sheshook hands with him!.
www.youtube.com...

greta thunberg is on the news almost everyday. Interviews at major news networks.
Greta makes also the cover of important magazines including vogue and Time magazine!

She has handlers even though mass media try to dismiss them as conspiracies.
Associated press dismiss it.
www.apnews.com...:Content:7740750778

The bbc also does their job trying to dismiss any accusations as a conspiracy
www.bbc.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptBanana

Greta works for the 1%. Duh, she is msm media darling; one of their propaganda puppets. And most educated people understand the MSM works for the 1%. The MSM is a major component of the 1% social engineering mechanism.

Rather than gripe about it, you should figure out how YOU can become wealthy working for the 1%!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Just like David Hogg, Emma Gonzalez and the likes... no surprise there to anyone whose been paying attention

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
She sounds like a shill for the George Soros crowd. They are investing alot in her. But she'll be used and thrown away. Poor kid.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptBanana

greta thunberg is on the news almost everyday.

Greta is on ATS everyday for sure so far you have 100% Greta threads or 2 for 2, maybe you can help us change that narrative, by not posting about her, simples.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I'm kind of done with the whole Greta thing now. I know others are paying attention and are either very into her and her message or they cannot stand the mere mention of her name let alone the sight of her but for me I'm kind of over it now. She is pushing an agenda driven to take money from the poor, force those who are already struggling to live into more poverty through climate change changes to their lives, getting rid of cars that people use get to jobs that could be hours travel away (like a family member of mine) she wants air travel to stop now not in ten years not in six years but now, she is putting young kids into camps of anti/pro climate change and if you're anti climate change then good luck getting your point across (I'll get to that point in a second). No, Greta and her puppet masters are using this girls troubles and mental disabilities (which she has openly spoken about so hopefully my comment will not be removed) to push their own agenda. They know most teens and young people will not pay attention to white haired people with some wrinkles on their faces so instead they've found the perfect person to push their message.

In the school I work in there are now signs plastered over every wall, literally you cannot turn a corner without having to see a picture of Greta angrily staring at you pointing at you with the words "What are you doing to stop Climate change" or some variation depending on where you look but it is always the same. We are now having a climate/anti climate change debate in the school this Thursday and I was offered a ticket (four pounds) to go, the money would be split three pounds to the school and one pound toward a climate change charity group. I asked who could debate and was asked my belief, I said I'm not a hardcore climate changer nor an extreme denyer but I would like to get up and maybe debate some more of the extreme views (world ending in 12 years sort of stuff) but was told that it would not be staff debating but pupils so I could pay to go sit in a hard plastic chair and watch children (most under the age of sixteen) debate climate change and decided against it. I'm only willing to go if I am allowed to push my belief that climate change is not about to end the world in 12 years.

Children are growing up with enough worries and stress already, now they have this. I'm not saying climate change isn't happening, it happens all the time, I'm not saying that man hasn't had an influence on the climate but the Earth goes through natural cycles, it has been warmer and it has been colder, a slight change in the rotation of the planet can change the climate, the sun's own climate (for lack of a better word) can change the climate, heck one scientist said "Even a cosmic ray passing by us can make some changes to it. We just don't know for sure". I'm tired of this agenda, I'm tired of people walking the streets holding out leaflets telling me that I'm damaging the planet. I'm up for doing my bit, I have reusable bottles, I switch off my lights, I turn off anything that I'm not using and I walk mostly everywhere unless it is more than an hours walk away (because I'm lazy), I do not need to listen to a child telling me what I can and cannot do.

Al Gore said we had ten years to stop the climate from changing. Al Gore said people by the hundreds of thousands if not millions would starve to death if we didn't stop climate change. He won awards for his documentary and it has yet to happen. 500 scientists have apparently signed a letter (must be a long page...not as long as my comment lol) questioning the science, we've had reports of pro climate change scientists fluffing the numbers to make them seem to be increasing...I could go on but by this point my comment is probably taking up half the page, so I'll end with the following:

The climate of Earth is changing. It has done and will do time and time again. We've had Ice Ages and we've had the opposite. We are living in a time of relative calm but evenutally that will end to. This isn't a question about saving the planet but saving humanity and until the idea of selling carbon credits is removed, until we get rid of this harsh idea of stopping everything right now, right this second literally ending the way of life for every living person on the planet the world will come to an end. It needs to stop. Fear Mongering never brings about the results you want.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Greta works for the 1%. Duh, she is msm media darling; one of their propaganda puppets. And most educated people understand the MSM works for the 1%. The MSM is a major component of the 1% social engineering mechanism.

Rather than gripe about it, you should figure out how YOU can become wealthy working for the 1%!

Anyone who votes Republican works for the top 1%.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Greta has given speeches at the WEF, the UN, European parliament and been given awards. What kind of kid would have such connections and influence to get there?.

Sources:
WEF speech
youtu.be...

GOLDENE KAMERA award speech
youtu.be...

Civil Society for rEUnaissance
youtu.be...

Speech at the european parliament
youtu.be...

Speech at an EU event in Brussels
youtu.be...

Also she visited the pope and sheshook hands with him!.
www.youtube.com...

greta thunberg is on the news almost everyday. Interviews at major news networks.
Greta makes also the cover of important magazines including vogue and Time magazine!

She has handlers even though mass media try to dismiss them as conspiracies.
Associated press dismiss it.
www.apnews.com...:Content:7740750778

The bbc also does their job trying to dismiss any accusations as a conspiracy
www.bbc.com...

You have people who love her, and follow her every move. Then you have people like you who hate her, but follow her every move!

What's the difference?

You say about her handlers as some sort of evidence that their is an agenda, but she is a 16 year old kid! You seriously think she should not have people around her to help her, to aid her, to help her plan? Absolutly ridiculous!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

Climate change is the 'new' religion ......Catch them when they are young

with fear and damnation *the end of the world is nigh* and you get a new

follower for life!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Aerosol spray usage is the biggest factor in climate change and companies knew about it from studies but continued to produce. Since the 30's body deodorants, hair sprays and other types of spray were used right up till the late 90's when CFC's were banned, so Greta should be focusing her anger at those companies and the Chairmen of such companies who were all in competition with eachother.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I think Greta is great. But it doesn't really matter what she says. We are already past all the global warming alarmists greatest fears. The quality of our environment will just get worse. But who cares as long as Big Oil keeps making record profits. Money is God.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

greta thunberg is on the news almost everyday.

Greta is on ATS everyday for sure so far you have 100% Greta threads or 2 for 2, maybe you can help us change that narrative, by not posting about her, simples.

People like the OP are really obsessed with her. It's a bit creepy, but you are right. People like this also keep her in the limelight!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If nothing surprises you, this shouldn't. If this doesn't, then nothing should. IOW, we are just spectators. This is a show. It's all just a big bread and circuses show. Uninvite yourself and live your life and everything will turn out exactly the same. Which doesn't mean that the politics won't intrude into your life. It just means that whatever is gonna happen is gonna happen whether anyone likes it or not. All this drama is just to eat up your spare time.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

What kind of kid would have such connections and influence to get there?

The one with a few good points, the compassion and wits to fight for a cause even if it might be a lost species of naked apes?

However, I have a question. How is somebody like her, who demands that the 1% actually do something to change humanity for the better, a shill for said elites? Sounds kinda counter-intuitive, don't ya think?

edit on 15-10-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Lol this is becoming a joke they are taking the piss out of you, I'm not too upto date with this climate change girl but here's what I can see right away that tells you the whole thing is just part of the play.

Her name Greta Thunberg

Your subconscious is taking at least three words from her name that supports her cause.

Great Thunder Iceberg

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Never have truer words been said. I was expecting my comment to be a bit shorter and less of a rant though lol but sometimes I just can't help myself lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

How is somebody like her, who demands that the 1% actually do something to change humanity for the better, a shill for said elites?

I like to break things down to simple equations as well Public. This is a simple question and one I suspect will go unanswered but just in case it is, will you come and wake me up so I can seen the grand contortion it will take?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

She's really triggered you guys , eh.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

What kind of kid would have such connections and influence to get there?

However, I have a question. How is somebody like her, who demands that the 1% actually do something to change humanity for the better, a shill for said elites? Sounds kinda counter-intuitive, don't ya think?

So rich people are not going to make money and gain influence peddling carbon credits or maybe subsidizing donors green energy companies? Solyndra ring a bell? Letting Musk rape taxpayers with subsidies? Who is facilitating all the awards and the travel and publicity? Is it the poor and downtrodden rising up in a grassroots campaign to fund all of this for her?

This has never been about climate change. It's about creating a new 'commodity' that will allow the wealthy people to hoard more money and power for themselves while doing nothing that they are forcing on us. Control, disable, and create further dependency for the peasants.

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Wakey wakey.
edit on 10/15/19 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

It's not that easy. I mean even if you make it to the wealth part of the equation, you still have to be invited to their parties, get drugged, do something totally immoral, then be blackmailed to do terrible things to humanity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join