It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New-To-Me Theory on 9/11

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
Did you watch the video?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Did you watch the video?

Nope. Because it full of proven crap.

Did you read what I posted.

Or how about why WTC 6 was damaged.

Design and Construction Features
WTC 4, 5, and 6 are eight- and nine-story steel-framed office buildings, located on the north and east sides of the WTC Plaza, that were built circa 1970. The buildings had a range of occupancies, including standard office and retail space. There were underground parking facilities and access to the WTC Concourse, as well as the Port Authority Trans-Hudson (PATH) and New York City subway system.
Because of their close proximity to WTC 1 and WTC 2, all three buildings were subjected to severe debris impact damage when the towers collapsed, as well as the fires that developed from the debris. Most of WTC 4 collapsed when impacted by the exterior column debris from WTC 2; the remaining section had a complete burnout. WTC 5 and WTC 6 were impacted by exterior column debris from WTC 1 that caused large sections of localized collapse and subsequent fires spread throughout most of the buildings. All three buildings also were able to resist progressive collapse, in spite of the extensive local collapses that occurred.

www.fema.gov...

How did WTC 1 and 2 have whole sections of structural steel crash in to and destroy other building if they were turned to “dust”.

Next you’ll start pushing the earth is flat......

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

If you did not watch it how can you know what it is full of?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

If you did not watch it how can you know what it is full of?

Because there is no truth the steel was turn to dust.

Because I know your not here for truth and have no desire for intellectually honesty. And you will not answer questions directed at you. You will rely on being evasive. And will ignore any attempt to quantify what mass of debris were in reality left after the collapse of each buildIng, and the amount of debris physically hulled off.

Again.....

Did you read what I posted.

Or how about why WTC 6 was damaged.

Design and Construction Features
WTC 4, 5, and 6 are eight- and nine-story steel-framed office buildings, located on the north and east sides of the WTC Plaza, that were built circa 1970. The buildings had a range of occupancies, including standard office and retail space. There were underground parking facilities and access to the WTC Concourse, as well as the Port Authority Trans-Hudson (PATH) and New York City subway system.
Because of their close proximity to WTC 1 and WTC 2, all three buildings were subjected to severe debris impact damage when the towers collapsed, as well as the fires that developed from the debris. Most of WTC 4 collapsed when impacted by the exterior column debris from WTC 2; the remaining section had a complete burnout. WTC 5 and WTC 6 were impacted by exterior column debris from WTC 1 that caused large sections of localized collapse and subsequent fires spread throughout most of the buildings. All three buildings also were able to resist progressive collapse, in spite of the extensive local collapses that occurred.

www.fema.gov...

How did WTC 1 and 2 have whole sections of structural steel crash in to and destroy other building if they were turned to “dust”.

Next you’ll start pushing the earth is flat......

—————————-

pic]bb5deedde9.gif[/pic]

If the steel didn’t drop to the ground as broken columns, what destroyed the other buildings at the WTC.?

Many of the surrounding buildings were also either damaged or destroyed as the towers fell. 5 WTC endured a large fire and a partial collapse of its steel structure and was torn down. Other buildings destroyed include St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, Marriott World Trade Center (Marriott Hotel 3 WTC), South Plaza (4 WTC), and U.S. Customs (6 WTC). The World Financial Center buildings, 90 West Street, and 130 Cedar Street suffered fires. The Deutsche Bank Building, the Verizon Building, and World Financial Center 3 had impact damage from the towers' collapse,[55] as did 90 West Street.[56] One Liberty Plaza survived structurally intact but sustained surface damage including shattered windows. 30 West Broadway was damaged by the collapse of 7 WTC. The Deutsche Bank Building, which was covered in a large black "shroud" after September 11 to cover the building's damage, was deconstructed because of water, mold, and other severe damage caused by the neighboring towers' collapse.[57][58] Many works of art were destroyed in the collapse.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Each tower was about 500,000 tons in weight. WTC 7 I think wasn’t even 200,000 tons?

About 1.6 million tons of material obtained from Ground Zero was taken to the landfill for sorting.[18]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

According to an Associated Press report by Joann Loviglio, more than two dozen flatbed trucks loaded with 500 tons of WTC structural steel has arrived in Coatesville, Pa., where the massive supports called "steel trees" were made more than four decades ago, forged by Lukens Steel Co. in 1969. The steel framed the perimeter of the 110-story twin towers' first nine floors and lobbies before the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks destroyed the skyscrapers. Now two mammoth waterfalls that are part of the 9/11 Memorial are being built within the original footprints of the towers. The eight-acre memorial opens next year.

www.911memorial.org...

A mile-long procession of 28 flatbed trucks is expected to arrive in Coatesville on Wednesday afternoon carrying 500 tons of structural supports, referred to as "steel trees'' because of their upward branching shape.
www.nbcphiladelphia.com...

edit on 17-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fix

edit on 17-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 17-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I am not willing to entertain your questions....as the answers are all in the video.

Tell me what you believed happened on 911 that destroyed 3 very high rise buildings?

edit on 17-8-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I am not willing to entertain your questions....as the answers are all in the video.

Tell me what you believed happened on 911 that destroyed 3 very high rise buildings?

You

He expects everyone to go to links he provides

Right out intellectually dishonesty.

I quote the material I want you to look at right in my posts and provide links for reference.

I clearly stated your video is BS.

There is was no missing columns.

This is verified by matching the broken columns with their manufactured ID numbers placed on the columns, the amount of structural steel loaded up and hauled off, structural steel that was donated for public display as memorials, the core column ends had to be cut from the foundations for removal, and the buildings that were destroyed by the collapse of the structural steel of the twin towers.

I am stating facts and trying to quantify the amount of debris and steel that was left after the collapse of the buildings.

Your referring to a video based on pure innuendo.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I have repeatedly posted this in 9/11 thread. You go find the posts. It’s not like I have not reposted it I ear and over again......

Now

So. By the markings of the Twin Tower columns, what columns blinked out of existence.

By the mass of structural steel loaded at ground zero, and trucked to fresh kills landfill and other lay down yards, how many tons were not account for?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I think he believes the Leprechauns of NIST went through and sprinkled fairy dust to cause fires that melted structural steel and a universal collapse of 110 story buildings.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

I think he believes the Leprechauns of NIST went through and sprinkled fairy dust to cause fires that melted structural steel and a universal collapse of 110 story buildings.

Steel didn't melt. It weakened as the temperature rose. Think about blacksmithing; the metal doesn't need to melt to be shaped.
The "dustifcation" nonsense is only pushed by *SNIP* those who are technically challenged.
edit on 8/18/2020 by Blaine91555 because: Snipped T&C Violation

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

edit on 18-8-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Steel was melted, but you didn't know that. Numerous local news stations covered that. It was molten for about 3 months, but you weren't paying attention. Who knows, you might not have been born yet when it happened.

Steel was boiling and the DELTA Group from California measured and recorded the iron microparticles in the air, but you are not aware of that. Iron microparticles in the air can get there ONLY when the iron is boiling. Mr. Cahill of DELTA Group noted that the air quality was the same as one would expect from the stack of an industrial smoke stack.

And that sampling process did not start until 10 days after the event. Somehow you missed it.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

You

Steel was melted,

Then list where pools of frozen steel where found?

Why did the base of the core columns have to be cut to be removed from their foundations?

Again. The WTC columns were numbered during manufacturing. What columns were not accounted for?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Steel was melted, but you didn't know that. Numerous local news stations covered that. It was molten for about 3 months, but you weren't paying attention. Who knows, you might not have been born yet when it happened.

Steel was boiling and the DELTA Group from California measured and recorded the iron microparticles in the air, but you are not aware of that. Iron microparticles in the air can get there ONLY when the iron is boiling. Mr. Cahill of DELTA Group noted that the air quality was the same as one would expect from the stack of an industrial smoke stack.

And that sampling process did not start until 10 days after the event. Somehow you missed it.

Underground fires provided heat for at least six weeks. Steel doesn't stay hot without thermal input. Somehow you missed it. There was no melted steel that brought the towers down. Somehow you missed it. Iron microparticles occur when fires heat iron. Iron oxide particles are the result. Somehow you missed it. They also occur when during welding or cutting of ferrous metals. Somehow you missed it. Fires that occur in areas where small particles are present from construction welding or cutting can be entrained.

We have had this conversation before, Sally, Somehow you missed it.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I did not claim melted steel brought the towers down. I said melted steel was visible and seen and reported by many, including photographs.

Pyrocool was applied and that was the first time the product failed to extinguish burning matter.

I read Cahill's statements. I didn't miss any of that.

The source of 3 months worth of molten iron and hot spots seen from space was nuclear fission. Naturally that was the source of the by-products of nuclear fission discovered.

Iron particles were detected in the air. You missed it, or possibly you have convinced yourself it didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I did not claim melted steel brought the towers down. I said melted steel was visible and seen and reported by many, including photographs.

Pyrocool was applied and that was the first time the product failed to extinguish burning matter.

I read Cahill's statements. I didn't miss any of that.

The source of 3 months worth of molten iron and hot spots seen from space was nuclear fission. Naturally that was the source of the by-products of nuclear fission discovered.

Iron particles were detected in the air. You missed it, or possibly you have convinced yourself it didn't happen.

What nuclear isotope emits no detectible particles and is capable of a sustained reaction that will melt steel and last only six weeks?
This is more erroneous than that idiot Jones' theory of paint on thermite.

ETA: from the Pyrocool website "In late September 2001, PYROCOOL was used to extinguish subterranean fires at the World Trade Center in New York. A five man Emergency Response Team from PYROCOOL TECHNOLOGIES assisted the Fire Department of New York (FDNY) in extinguishing fires burning deep beneath Ground Zero. PYROCOOL FEF was the only fire extinguishment product to be used on the World Trade Center fires. FDNY also used PYROCOOL FEF in fire extinguishers to cool superheated steel in void areas during recovery operations."
Underground fires in inaccessible areas continued to burn because no foam could be applied.
edit on 8/20/2020 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Then produced the pictures of melted steel. But you betrayed yourself. If it was melted as in turned into liquid, or “boiling” as you claim. Then it wouldn’t look like a piece of steel maintaining the shape it was manufactured into.
Do you have pictures of melted steel. Were frozen pools of steel found at the bottom of the WTC pike?
edit on 20-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Change the subject with an irrelevant question. I guess that's better than slander.

Molten iron bubbled at the site for 3 months. Anybody that doesn't understand that hasn't been paying attention or is being dishonest in the discussion.

For those paying attention, the question is why did that happen?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You

Molten iron bubbled at the site for 3 months.

How? Where’s the evidence. There would have been steam explosions from coming in contact with water and moisture.

So you only have truth movement lies with no cited proof.
edit on 20-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Change the subject with an irrelevant question. I guess that's better than slander.

Molten iron bubbled at the site for 3 months. Anybody that doesn't understand that hasn't been paying attention or is being dishonest in the discussion.

For those paying attention, the question is why did that happen?

You claimed nuclear material and now can't say what it was and why there was no radiation. Hardly irrelevant.

From my ETA, above: ....from the Pyrocool website "In late September 2001, PYROCOOL was used to extinguish subterranean fires at the World Trade Center in New York. A five man Emergency Response Team from PYROCOOL TECHNOLOGIES assisted the Fire Department of New York (FDNY) in extinguishing fires burning deep beneath Ground Zero. PYROCOOL FEF was the only fire extinguishment product to be used on the World Trade Center fires. FDNY also used PYROCOOL FEF in fire extinguishers to cool superheated steel in void areas during recovery operations."
Underground fires in inaccessible areas continued to burn because no foam could be applied. So Pyrocool did work, didn't it?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join