It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas, video up now.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
youtu.be...

This is sad, in that no matter what side you are on left, right, do we really need news/media with ideas like this. I really don’t understand how a network can stay afloat with the kind of hate!

And regardless of whether you like or dislike Project Veritas, this is crazy, How can we as Americans stand for such bias.

I expect a lot of negative responses to this post. It truly is an eye-opener.
edit on 14-10-2019 by laughingdog because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: laughingdog

Video, fixed it.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Video, fixed it.
Thank you.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: laughingdog

Just watched part 1.
Kinda just re-enforced what I was pretty sure I knew.
Nothing too spectacular, but it should count as proof to the obvious claims of bias.
I'm more concerned about the legal ramifications of recording your co-workers for months without consent.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

Just watched part 1.
Nothing too spectacular, but it should count as proof to the obvious claims of bias.
I'm more concerned about the legal ramifications of recording your co-workers for months without consent.

New York wasn't listed as a "2 party consent" state on the legal site I checked, so if that is correct Veritas is in the clear.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Holy crap.. that heat is on now.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I think this took place in DC. I could be wrong though. Either way CNN makes me sick as does all news agencies.
But him only being with CNN for two years makes me think he was a plant.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Right,
Does that cover private property, though?
It was my understanding that the two-party consent rule only applies in public, and its up to the private property's owner if recording is legal.

Funny thing, now that I think about it..
In a newsroom, there is likely a general understanding or agreement that you might be caught on camera throughout your regular work day. Probably even signs that 'warn' employees about it.

Who knows... I hope he doesn't get in trouble. He's already likely going to loose friends.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I think this took place in DC. I could be wrong though. Either way CNN makes me sick as does all news agencies.

Agreed, CNN house of cards needs to be knocked down...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Of course he was a plant in that he went under cover to expose corruption in the media. Not sure what labeling him as a plant has to do with the recorded evidence of corruption in the media though....

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

youtu.be...

This is sad, in that no matter what side you are on left, right, do we really need news/media with ideas like this. I really don’t understand how a network can stay afloat with the kind of hate!

And regardless of whether you like or dislike Project Veritas, this is crazy, How can we as Americans stand for such bias.

I was completely underwhelmed by this video.

To me nothing shown was in the least bit surprising. Quite frankly I feel you have to be completely out of touch to not know this is how the media works today.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
So nobody remembers this ?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Just watched part 1.

New York wasn't listed as a "2 party consent" state on the legal site I checked, so if that is correct Veritas is in the clear.

This was recorded at the Washington DC bureau though - at least that is where he said he worked.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Of course he was a plant in that he went under cover to expose corruption in the media. Not sure what labeling him as a plant has to do with the recorded evidence of corruption in the media though....

Whatever you want to call him, he was in deep enough to record Zucker's phone calls. Not bad.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Holy crap.. that heat is on now.

How so?

A. Who is going to see this video who does not already highly suspect this is what goes on at CNN? The rest of the left leaning media is not going to cover this.

B. What are they going to do about it? Not watch CNN - they aren't watching already.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Just watched part 1.

This was recorded at the Washington DC bureau though - at least that is where he said he worked.

Could have been, I thought it was done in NY. Either way, I respect the guy for putting him and his family in jeopardy so that we know the truth of these multi national corporations.

Like that wonderful Congresswoman from Minnesota quoted, "It's all about the Benjamins".
edit on 14-10-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

youtu.be...

I was completely underwhelmed by this video.

To me nothing shown was in the least bit surprising. Quite frankly I feel you have to be completely out of touch to not know this is how the media works today.
Me, as well...but someone has to shine a light on this situation, We need to be able to watch an unbiased factful news program...I can dream, can't I?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
More bad editing from the habitual crank. Good job only dense idiots would believe it.
If that's the best he could edit for your propaganda needs, there wasn't much to work with was there?
Simple things please simple folks as the saying goes.

This is the week Republicans are supposed to hand over evidence or face obstruction charges, im sure o'keefe will claim his poor editing was due to timing constraints.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

They're biased. Oh my like we didn't already know that.
But veritas? Pot meet kettle, throwing stones in a glass house, don't tell me it raining while pissing on my back. All of those things come to mind when thinking about Veritas making accusations. They are very... creative with their editing and we all know it.

I am not sticking up for CNN, but the message would hold so much more weight if it was from a group that was credible.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: contextual

Aaaaaand right on cue you appear, try to derail the thread, change the discussion and STILL manage to say nothing at all. It's an art form.

Editing is used in every single media production, all of them. You're acting as though people are edited mid sentence, which you know is a proper bad lie.... Pack it in mate, you keep coming across as really desperate.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join