It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have This Theory I Need to Run By People

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Only just recently I've been reading that the Nazi Bell's disappearance in the 40's and the Kecksburg Accorn incident are related, the inference is that it travelled forward in time to 1965. It was one of those moments that shivers down my spine. I have read extensively on both subjects and none of the material or documentaries ever linked the 2 (that I knew of) until the last few years. People in here may have known about these 2 events being linked but its new to me.

Here goes my theory...Hans Kammler was never found because he took the entire Nazi UFO fleet into the future, its possible in the not too distant future they will all appear with their High Technology and the Third World War will be once again fought against the West and the Nazis.

Its possible they took a few jumps and previous UFO flaps over the White-house say for example where the Fleet dropping out into that time to check to see how the world was going and update their craft with new electronics which is what we are seeing with the Craft going from awkward looking Haunebu and Foo FIghter styles from the 1940's to the sleeker looking Triangles we see today.

Any day now the Nazi Fleet could drop into our timeline and its on big time. Thats my thoughts. PM me if you have anything you wish to keep private and I will do the same.

(post by chr0naut removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Yeah, but a lot of about the "bell" is speculation. Yes, a structure is extant in today's Poland, but if it held the legendary bell is another matter.

I also found the link with Kecksburg and its "acorn" intriguing. Hard to tell as so much of this material is at best hearsay. -Something- landed at Kecksburg, but what?

If not actual Nazis, their legacy is certainly still with us. The events of the 1930s-40s still inform much of the politics of today. I think it quite possible that there may be future wars as a result of the consequences of World War II.

I agree with you about Kammler's disappearance. Be interesting to know what became of him.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

If they traversed into the future and had this ability, they would have already done it. Why would they wait for a specific time/date to do it?

Unless they are dickheads, then maybe I could see that happening.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   

If some nazis would have been entered the future, they would destroyed it within a few years. And we wouldn‘t exist anymore too.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99
Many assuming will follow this sentence now.

What would I do if I got a time machine and were in their position? I mean, taking over the world. Lets forget about paradoxes, because we already assume time travel works. I say that to avoid the multiverse theory here because I think then, possibilities are too many.

If I had traveled by accident from 1940 to 1965 and saw I lost, I would, in that order:

# Phase 1: Covering my ass
- Jump back and destroy all evidence.
Reason: Cannot risk someone being on par with me

- Take with me all witnesses and knowledgeable people to a distant location in the same time.
Reason: I need compatible machines and materials and mancraft. Part of the reason is also that I can not risk havinga leak to my enemies.

# Phase 2: Setup base operation - Going parallel now
a) Establish a short term base with enough technology to further research
Reason: It is cold in Antarctica and I need more stuff.

a) Jump through time to checkout the best points in time where every big nation is either weak or in war with each other. Reason: Find out the point of no return, the point where they find access to the same technology I have and plot a plan to takeover all nations at once.

# Phase 3: Plot a plan

b) Jump back in time to be safe from attacks from storng nations (like goto 1600) with enough equipment and materials to get my productions of warships and robo soldiers going.

b) Seed technological stuff that I cannot produce into different times so I can reap the efforts. I think about specialized stuff that needs huge production chains. Like microchips and computer stuff.

# Phase 4: Gaining world order
I would pop into existence and completely arrest the most powerful nations governments. Take offline all atomic bombs and weapons systems. I would make myself appear above every nations capital and I would not tolerate violence. My technological advancements would be that high, when I strike.

I would offer the world access to my technology so we can built up this and get everyone to 1. world level without damaging the environment. For that all nations must surrender their laws and border are to be canceled.

I would either make or lookout for an island where I take the prisoners so they stay there. The rest of the population will then get major direct voting rights.

Then I would hand over power to a congress of people that are selected randomly from all kinds of nations. There would be no upper or under class.

I still would control the technology to some point in time.

Clearly I am a dictatoress in this scenario and it is my way or.., well it is only my way because you cannot do anything.

Add: I would also value different cultures and traditions.
I would then, after we finally have peace on our planet, would build a interplanetary defense system. The prisoners from before, I would let them free, depending on what they did. I would not violate human rights.

Some processes like resolving borders would go slower, until there are no reasons the be jealous of other nations.
edit on 14-10-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

(post by gallop removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Oh man does it need to be necessary to turn every damn thread into a left vs right discussion?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Or the bell was always a crap design for in atmosphere so it was abandoned???

Maybe?? Lol

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

The problem is die glocke is fake.

I have a German friend, a person who worked for a certain company (cannot name names) and rubbed shoulders with the creator, I trust this man due to his credentials, if I would to say die glocke was real, he would call me stupid.

And rightfully so, because it's impossible time travel in the past, but the future...yes, as it's already been done.

link   

I have a German friend, a person who worked for a certain company (cannot name names) and rubbed shoulders with the creator, I trust this man due to his credentials, if I would to say die glocke was real, he would call me stupid.

And rightfully so, because it's impossible time travel in the past, but the future...yes, as it's already been done.

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Cake
Wow you are certainly confident about it being a fake, I know a lot of the evidence is from Joseph P Farrell and its speculation but have you considered that guy was trying to cover up? I am pretty certain the Kecksburg Accorn was real with eye witnesses from multiple reliable sources. The die glocke may not be real and it could be just enemy propaganda but I think its a very interesting topic.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Unless they changed something and weve all been mandelad.

Who knows what youd notice out of time.

I dont remember so much #iness in the world but here we are

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join