It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here for guidance

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dawn65
Can you recommend a more appropriate place. Im not sure where to put it. Thanksa reply to: Riffrafter

Perhaps "The Gray Area" or "Paranormal Studies" or maybe "Aliens and UFO's"? Any one of them would work I think.

Check them out and then repost your story in one of those. I bet it gets a lot of interest.

I'll be looking for it!

edit on 10/15/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Since it's regarding personal experience, I'd recommend 'The Gray Area'. It's designed to allow people to discuss a personal experience without having to provide 'proof' to those who may think they require it.

The goal is to facilitate discussion without being harangued to provide proof. Those who don't find that reasonable are free to explore a different forum.

And to the OP - staff is but an alert away. Hit the Alert button at the upper right of a thread page to have a post generated directly in the staff forum and that'll link to the thread. Someone will be along to assist eventually.

If you want to alert to a specific person or post, there's a little silhouette below each avatar box. Click on that and hit Alert. It'll link the alert to the person and post you send it from. Include whatever commentary you feel is pertinent.

It may take a bit to get used to, but it's simple once you get the hang of it.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join