It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings, I'm TheGrandDuchyOfNevada and I come in peace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I am TheGrandDuchyOfNevada and I have joined ATS.

Whilst I think several conspiracy theories are a little shaky in general, I do think that it helps to have a critical mind at times and not simply take things at face value.

That being said, I don't buy into apocalyptic theories that claim that a global war/world war will occur very, very soon. Wars between the biggest powers are not conventional anymore but are more economic or even just proxy conflicts. So I honestly don't think a "world war" will occur anytime soon.

Also, nothing visible actually occured in 2012, so scepticism is obviously high for me.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGrandDuchyOfNevada

Welcome to the asylum!

Don't touch my stuff.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Nice to meet you GrandDutchy! I'm sure you will enjoy the site as there are so many topics to explore and things to ponder.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Welcome your Highness !

Hide your crown and ballgowns.
DB likes to play....er...we 'll just say " dressup"

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hey GDoN, I think you'll fare well here. Watch yourself in the Mudpit, it all but made the debate forum obsolete. It's easy to fall into the pit. Unless you like slinging mud, it's best to avoid it.

And as long as you've got some solid sources you'll do well in any of the forums.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Duchy describes the land or territory, so if you control that and are binary male or female then you must be a Duke or Duchess 😂
Welcome though, I'm pretty new here, keep my head out of politics n stuff but hi if we cross paths in any threads 😁
edit on 14-10-2019 by DaisyRainbow because: Spelling autocorrect correction

new topics

top topics

join