It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Islamic Preacher claims you can Rape and Murder every day if you Prey 5 times a day

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: eletheia

If 99.99999999% of people who all have put more time and energy into studying that subject tell you something. It is kinda ridiculous to assume you are right and everyone else is wrong..

DID I SAY THAT? NO.......

I said we were all born equal therefor no one is better more saintly or qualified

than another. BUT most if not all who get themselves into positions of power

hide behind their positions to do evil deeds.

And ALL of those 99.99999999% people are no better than I am.

I seem to remember something about *The meek inheriting the earth*?

There is so much money in religion and the Vatican yet the world is full of the poor

and hungry, good can and is done without all those expensive trappings. /smh

.......HYPOCRISY

That is the height of ego.

If you say so

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I have never heard a church suggest more than praying for forgiveness...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

...If 99.99999999% of people

Just saying to get to a statistic like "99.99999999% of people" would be more than the whole current population of earth. And all would have to agree. I dare to question the validity of both your source and claim.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

There is no atonement for raping and murdering a child..

originally posted by: eletheia

The worst thing anyone can do yes, and they need removing from this earth,

I have not spent much time thinking of how they could atone, but of the top

of my head how about donating all their organs then making sure they are found

too late to be saved and their organs will save many?

How about just murder?

Tens of millions of unborn babies are deliberately aborted each year—a number that exceeds the population of many countries.

What people say:

Women who have an abortion do so for various reasons, including economic hardship, relationship problems, the desire for freedom to pursue further education or a career, or not wanting to be a single mother. Others, however, view abortion as morally wrong—a violation of the trust that has been placed upon a pregnant woman.

What the Bible says:

The Bible does not use the word “abortion” in the sense of an induced expulsion of a human fetus. However, many Bible verses provide God’s view of human life, including that of an unborn child.

Life is a gift from God. (Genesis 9:6; Psalm 36:9) He considers all life to be precious, including the life of a child in the womb. So if someone intentionally kills an unborn child, that amounts to murder. In God’s eyes, life—especially human life—is sacred. (Genesis 9:6; Psalm 36:9) This principle applies to a baby growing in the womb, a place designed by God to be a safe haven for a developing child. “You kept me screened off in my mother’s womb,” said a Bible writer. He added: “Your eyes even saw me as an embryo; all its parts were written in your book regarding the days when they were formed.”—Psalm 139:13, 16.

God’s view of the life of an unborn child is also reflected in his Law to the nation of Israel and in our God-given conscience. God’s Law stated that a person who assaulted a pregnant woman and killed her unborn child was subject to the death penalty—the killer paying with his own life for the life he took. (Exodus 21:22, 23) Of course, the judges had to take into account motives and circumstances.—Numbers 35:22-24, 31.

Humans are also endowed with a conscience. When a woman heeds her conscience, or inner voice, by respecting the life of her unborn child, her conscience rewards her.* (*: A potential health risk to mother or child would not justify inducing an abortion. If at childbirth a couple must choose between the life of the mother and that of the child, the couple must decide. That said, in many developed lands, medical advances have made such a situation very rare.) If she violates her conscience, it may trouble her or even condemn her. (Romans 2:14, 15) Indeed, studies indicate that women who have an abortion also have an increased risk of anxiety and depression.

“Their conscience is bearing witness with them, and by their own thoughts they are being accused or even excused.”—Romans 2:15.

What if you have had an abortion?

What people say:

A single mother, said: “I already had three young children and felt unable to care for four. Yet, after having an abortion, I felt I had done something horrible.” But had she done something that God could not forgive?

What the Bible says:

Jesus Christ reflected God’s mind on matters when he said: “I have come to call, not righteous people, but sinners to repentance.” (Luke 5:32) Yes, when we feel genuine remorse for a wrong we have committed and we repent and ask God to forgive us, he willingly does so—even for serious sins. (Isaiah 1:18) “A heart broken and crushed, O God, you will not reject,” says Psalm 51:17.

Along with a cleansed conscience, God gives the contrite one peace of mind when he or she humbly turns to him in prayer. “By prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving, let your petitions be made known to God; and the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and your mental powers,” says Philippians 4:6, 7. After studying the Bible and pouring out her heart to God, the single mother quoted earlier gained that inner peace. She learned that with God “there is true forgiveness.”—Psalm 130:4.

“[God] has not dealt with us according to our sins, nor has he repaid us what our errors deserve.”—Psalm 103:10.

Including what our hypocrisy or double standards deserve, cause we can all fall into that trap if we convince ourselves that something isn't wrong or an error, or doesn't amount to murder. Boldened or encouraged by others with the same opinion and accompanying “persuasive arguments” (Colossians 2:4), possibly promoted by this system of things: society, politicians, influential figures in religion and philosophy, the entertainment industry and the media for example. There are many today who would like to ‘delude us with persuasive arguments.’ (Colossians 2:4) Therefore, when we are presented with persuasive arguments, we should ask questions. First, examine whether there is bias. What is the motive for the message? If the message is rife with name-calling and loaded words, why is that? Loaded language aside, what are the merits of the message itself? If you sense some appeal to emotions, ask yourself, ‘When viewed dispassionately, what are the merits of the message?’

Do not just follow the crowd: If you realize that what everybody thinks is not necessarily correct, you can find the strength to think differently. While it may seem that all others think the same way, does this mean that you should? Popular opinion is not a reliable barometer of truth. Over the centuries all kinds of ideas have been popularly accepted, only to be proved wrong later. Yet, the inclination to go along with the crowd persists. The command given at Exodus 23:2 serves as a good principle: “You must not follow after the crowd for evil ends.”

These were some ways to protect yourself from the types of people that the Bible calls “profitless talkers” and “deceivers of the mind”. (Titus 1:10) Which would include some of those who are very cunning in arguing and convincing people that abortion doesn't amount to murder (especially those for whom it is quite financially profitable as well, both the political lobbying for it as well as the abortions themselves, it's a business product that is sold, more sales is more profit, the medical 'care' industry is big business; the product needs to be marketed for increased revenue). Once you are familiar with some of their tricks, you are in a better position to evaluate any message or information that comes your way.

“Also, they will greedily exploit you with counterfeit words. But their judgment, decided long ago, is not moving slowly, and their destruction is not sleeping.” (2 Peter 2:3)

The last couple of things also count for the Islamic preacher in the video in the OP (to see how this relates to this thread).
edit on 14-10-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

How about just murder?

Murder is against the law, and would be a case of revenge?

"Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine;"

What I said was atonement..... the perpetrator accounting for their own crime.

Tens of millions of unborn babies are deliberately aborted each year—a number that exceeds the population of many countries.

Babies are not aborted .....fetus's are aborted.

What the Bible says:

I have a lot of time for the bible as a guide and moral code however I am

an atheist and a realist.

Something a lot of zealots should do well to remember is **Before

you judge someone you would do well to walk a mile in their shoes.**

In effect, it is a reminder to practice empathy.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Babies are not aborted .....fetus's are aborted.

Ideological spin is easy. Being honest with oneself is a lot harder and takes real courage.

Suppose that early one morning while still in bed, you felt an acute pain in the middle of your chest and had shortness of breath. You might wonder, ‘Could it be a heart attack?’ Just denying the problem would not help. Immediate action would be in order. So you might call for an ambulance in order to get expert medical care. A physician might carefully examine you, perhaps employing an electrocardiogram. Prompt diagnosis and treatment could mean the difference between life and death.

How about our figurative heart? It may not be easy to know its real condition. Why? We read in the Bible: “The heart is more treacherous than anything else and is desperate. Who can know it?” (Jer. 17:9) So our heart can deceive us, leading us to believe that no real spiritual problem exists, while others may see warning signs and be concerned. Why might we be deceived? Well, our sinful inclinations may work against us, as Satan and this system of things mask our real situation.

Remember:

“Their conscience is bearing witness with them, and by their own thoughts they are being accused or even excused.”—Romans 2:15.

Not my thoughts.
edit on 14-10-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

What?!?!

1) People are not born equally qualified... that is crazy.. And obviously life experience can make people even more qualified than others.. you don’t let just anyone preform surgery on you.. you get someone qualified..

2) Imho , and many would agree.. this is not my personal invention, but power does not corrupt.. Power reveals..

Great people who gain power stay great people..

Trash people just no longer have to fake it once they take power..

3) when have the meek won anything ever???

That sounds like what TPTB tell the peasants so they will not take up arms against them..

“Don’t worry about me squandering all the wealth and military power, the meek shall inherit the earth (wink, wink)...

4) that is exactly what you said....

It didn’t matter what the rest of christianity believes because you have your own version of Christianity..

edit on 14-10-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Well if we are being honest with ourselves no one thinks abortion is murder... not even pro-lifers.. well except those shooting up clinics, they are legit..

If a girl had an abortion long before you met, would it exclude her from being a potential girlfriend???

If a girl intentionally killed her 2 year old would you date her???

What is the correct thing to do if your next door neighbor is going to murder his 3 year old at 9am tomorrow???

What is the correct thing to do if that Neighbor is getting an abortion at 9am tomorrow??

I am not a coward, nor a pro-lifer, but if I knew my neighbor was gonna kill his toddler tomorrow, I’m kicking in the door... for sure.. consequences be damned.. Law be dammed... he is going to kill a child!!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

The Bible could have used the word abortion.. or it’s equivalent, because abortion is not a new thing....

Women have been eating weird herbs and such to end unwanted pregnancies for all of human history, so it is an issue that could have/should have been addressed one way or the other, but it was not..

Sure I have heard people say the references to “witches” were talking about those selling herbs to prevent pregnancies, but why not flat out say it if that is the case????

I think your point is a vote against you..

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY NO ONE THINKS ABORTION IS MURDER... not pro-lifers and not you..

There are 1,000 things you would do with a person who had an abortion in the past, but you would NEVER do with someone who intentionally killed their toddler...

For example if your son married a girl who had an abortion back in college long before your son and her met, you would probably wonder if he was making a bad choice...

If your son married a convicted child murderer you would be horrified and cancel Christmas lol..

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

Of relevant people ... aka Christians. Obviously..

I am also pretty sure I added a disclaimer word like “basically all” or “relatively all” for just such an occasion

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The same could be said if anyone on an extreme position, regardless of political or any other affiliation. Are you so blind as to not see evil in any form? Or are you so powerful that only you can cast judgement?

a reply to: tinner07

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Um, I don't mean to interrupt as you speak for all of us, but um... a lot of people think abortion can be murder... you seem misinformed on this.

a reply to: JustJohnny

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
Being honest with oneself is a lot harder and takes real courage.

You would do well to take heed ..... you know nothing about me.

Suppose that early one morning while still in bed, you felt an acute pain in the middle of your chest and had shortness of breath. You might wonder, ‘Could it be a heart attack?’ Just denying the problem would not help. Immediate action would be in order. So you might call for an ambulance in order to get expert medical care. A physician might carefully examine you, perhaps employing an electrocardiogram. Prompt diagnosis and treatment could mean the difference between life and death.
How about our figurative heart? It may not be easy to know its real condition. Why? We read in the Bible: “The heart is more treacherous than anything else and is desperate. Who can know it?” (Jer. 17:9) So our heart can deceive us, leading us to believe that no real spiritual problem exists, while others may see warning signs and be concerned. Why might we be deceived? Well, our sinful inclinations may work against us, as Satan and this system of things mask our real situation.

Save your breath (or your fingers) trying to preach to me. I am at peace

with myself.

I am not interested in enhanced versions of reality, to try and prick my conceince

I dont feel the need to preach to others they do what they have/need to do and

then they, not me have to live with it.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Compared to it predessors, it's a joke of a beast.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

What?!?!

1) People are not born equally qualified... that is crazy.. And obviously life experience can make people even more qualified than others.. you don’t let just anyone preform surgery on you.. you get someone qualified..

People are not born qualified, they are born equal its what they do with

what they are born with that makes them qualified. Many born of humble

beginnings achieve great things and much success? ........Jesus

2) Imho , and many would agree.. this is not my personal invention, but power does not corrupt.. Power reveals..
Great people who gain power stay great people..
Trash people just no longer have to fake it once they take power..
3) when have the meek won anything ever???
That sounds like what TPTB tell the peasants so they will not take up arms against them..
“Don’t worry about me squandering all the wealth and military power, the meek shall inherit the earth (wink, wink)...
4) that is exactly what you said....
It didn’t matter what the rest of christianity believes because you have your own version of Christianity..

Like you said Its only your humble opinion, so no one needs to worry about

it, I dont suppose you're exactly *Mensa material*

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Not all of Islam is bad, every religion has its fanatics.

Ignorance can be very dangerous.

Islam is a radical ideology with the sole goal of taking over the world.There are no 'peaceful' muslims, although there are a lot of pretenders, which is encouraged by Islam.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
"The hardcore fanatics of Islam are just incompatible and intolerant to our society."

The same could possibly be said of hardcore trump supporters.

Rotflmao!!!

But, honestly/actually, the same can be said for radical-leftists

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Ignorance can be very dangerous.

Islam is a radical ideology with the sole goal of taking over the world.There are no 'peaceful' muslims, although there are a lot of pretenders, which is encouraged by Islam.

Yes, that is the sole goal of Islam, a religion with scripture that says that the world is made up of many peoples and religions, and if God had wanted only one people and religion, he'd have made it that way in the first place.
Ignorance certainly can be very dangerous!

Rotflmao!!!

But, honestly/actually, the same can be said for radical-leftists

"Radical leftists"

I'm honestly curious what you think that means.
Forgive me for exercising incredible bias here, but considering your location, is it
Someone who advocates for universal healthcare?
Someone who thinks that climate change is a real problem that needs to be dealt with?
Someone who thinks taxes on the incredibly rich is a good idea?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: babloyi
"Islam is a radical ideology with the sole goal of taking over the world.There are no 'peaceful' muslims, although there are a lot of pretenders, which is encouraged by Islam."

Yes, that is the sole goal of Islam, a religion with scripture that says that the world is made up of many peoples and religions, and if God had wanted only one people and religion, he'd have made it that way in the first place.

Yes... no quote the real stuff that talks about how to infiltrate foreign nations through lies and subterfuge, that infidels are lower than dogs and can be raped and be-headed with impunity, etc ad nauseum.

Ignorance certainly can be very dangerous!

Yeppers...

"But, honestly/actually, the same can be said for radical-leftists"

"Radical leftists"

I'm honestly curious what you think that means.
Forgive me for exercising incredible bias here, but considering your location, is it
Someone who advocates for universal healthcare?
Someone who thinks that climate change is a real problem that needs to be dealt with?
Someone who thinks taxes on the incredibly rich is a good idea?

You got the picture. Someone who loves the nanny state, and hates America and all of the freedoms that come with it.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yes... no quote the real stuff that talks about how to infiltrate foreign nations through lies and subterfuge, that infidels are lower than dogs and can be raped and be-headed with impunity, etc ad nauseum.

No quote? What, you think I'm LYING?

Yes, your post is replete with quotes! You're obviously telling the truth, then!
But you're worried, because now I see we've moved on from "the sole purpose" to "the real stuff". Is the next step "Yeah, but it also says..."?

You got the picture. Someone who loves the nanny state, and hates America and all of the freedoms that come with it.

Man, I hate it when presumed stereotypes are proven right, tanstaafl from Atlanta, Georgia. Tell me, have you ever in your life had an extended conversation with a muslim? Or any conversation at all?

BTW:

Translation of Quranic Surah Al-Ma'idah, verse 48
To each of you We prescribed a law and a clear path. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one people, but He intended to test you in what He has given you; so race to all that is good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ.

Don't worry, I'm not holding my breath for 'quotes' from you about the 'real stuff'!

edit on 14-10-2019 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join