It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Islamic Preacher claims you can Rape and Murder every day if you Prey 5 times a day

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: maddy21

Isn’t repentance a major centerpiece of Christianity as well???

I was always led to understand that there was no crime/sin you could not honestly repent and accept Jesus into your heart , and not receive forgiveness for?!?!
I agree completely that it is a horrible rule, but it is not a new one.
An oh so common critique of Christianity is the “ child molesters go to heaven after repentance, but Indian medicine men burn in hell”..

Repentance is not enough in my book...... thats too easy.

Atonement would be better.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

An oh so common critique of Christianity is the “ child molesters go to heaven after repentance, but Indian medicine men burn in hell”..

Jeffery Dahmer is in Heaven. He took Jesus into his heart after he took people into his stomach.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Deflection? Not at all, I don't agree with either scenario. Just putting some things into perspective is all.

Sorry that I popped that bubble of yours. 🤣
edit on 10/13/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

And only Allah can judge the heart of a Muslim, but here we are judging this guy for saying basically the same thing every preacher in America says about Allah... I mean Jehovah... I mean Yahweh... I mean Jesus. Whatever you wanna call it. 😂

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: Oleandra88

The hardcore fanatics of Islam are just incompatible and intolerant to our society.

The same could possibly be said of hardcore trump supporters.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

This guy has so much anger! No matter what religion or culture, this behavior is not acceptable. Someone give him a hug or something. Man!

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Deflection? Not at all

lol. Right.

Sorry that I popped that bubble of yours.

You need to pop that bubble between your ears, then you could see the hypocrisy of your statements.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

What's funny is that if I'm a hypocrite then so are many of the most popular members on the board, yet you agree with them in spite of them doing the same thing.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What's funny is that if I'm a hypocrite then so are many of the most popular members on the board, yet you agree with them in spite of them doing the same thing.

You being a hypocrite and deflecting my argument onto other people has no bearing on why I disagree with you.

I just think you are wrong about certain issues. That's all.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

No deflecting from the truth, I'm admitting to doing it as well, obviously. I admit it, you don't.
edit on 10/13/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Well RELATIVELY every single priest and preacher on planet earth FOR ALL OF CHRISTIAN HISTORY would disagree with you..

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Prison is full of repentant monsters who I do not doubt at all have honestly repented....

Wouldn’t stop them from murdering another child if released, but they mean it..

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Wouldn't mind going to heaven, but: can we get there even if we don't rape and murder ?

Hmmm, wait a sec: if heaven is full of rapists and murderers, whom pretend to be pure: how is that different from our societies ?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

As for the guy in the video,IMHO he should be investigated and prosecuted-if he hasn't already been killed fighting for daesh.

These guys don't tend to put their lives on the line. They are way too comfortable making money and getting paid for their rhetoric. They tend to get others to do the fighting or donate to their mosques.

Regarding what's actually said in the video (which is different from the title of this thread, which is already spinned to sound worse), if no one can see them, they might not even bother praying themselves. The fanatic religious act is to be seen by men. That's why Jesus said (warned):

“Take care not to practice your righteousness in front of men to be noticed by them; otherwise you will have no reward with your Father who is in the heavens. So when you make gifts of mercy,* [Or “gifts to the poor.”] do not blow a trumpet ahead of you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, so that they may be glorified by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. But you, when making gifts of mercy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your gifts of mercy may be in secret. Then your Father who looks on in secret will repay you.

“Also, when you pray, do not act like the hypocrites, for they like to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the main streets to be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your private room and, after shutting your door, pray to your Father who is in secret. Then your Father who looks on in secret will repay you. When praying, do not say the same things over and over again as the people of the nations do, for they imagine they will get a hearing for their use of many words. So do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need even before you ask him.” (Matthew 6:1-8)

Something some religious leaders within Christendom could learn quite a bit from as well. Why do you think some of them wear special robes or a distinctive collar? To be seen by men as 'men of God'. To stand out.

Of course, there's no such warning or prohibition in the Quran. At least as far as I know, let's say I've never heard a muslim preacher preach about it, if it's in there somewhere, it's either too vague that they don't get it (or the flock doesn't get it), or it's contradicted elsewhere allowing muslim preachers to get away with the behaviour anyway (the flock not noticing the harmful effect this behaviour has*).

*: it's very effective for self-marketing purposes though (getting people to pay you attention > devotion > money)
edit on 14-10-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Well RELATIVELY every single priest and preacher on planet earth FOR ALL OF CHRISTIAN HISTORY would disagree with you..

SO? That doesn't make ANY of them any better than me......they are only humans

no better or worse than me!!

Many/a majority of them dont even practice what they preach eg. the catholic

priesthood and their propensity for child abuse and the covering up of it by the

higher echelons

I am far from perfect, but I can lay claim to being better than that!!!

SO who cares about what those hypocrites think or disagree with!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

There is no atonement for raping and murdering a child..
edit on 14-10-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Yes it does.....

If 99.99999999% of people who all have put more time and energy into studying that subject tell you something. It is kinda ridiculous to assume you are right and everyone else is wrong..

That is the height of ego.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Lol

“500 million Christians over 2000 years all got it wrong and I got it right!!!”

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

No one is pure in Christianity...

You need honest repentance and to accept Jesus as your savior..

You don’t think any child molestor Or murderer was ever repentant?!?!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

There is no atonement for raping and murdering a child..

The worst thing anyone can do yes, and they need removing from this earth,

I have not spent much time thinking of how they could atone, but of the top

of my head how about donating all their organs then making sure they are found

too late to be saved and their organs will save many?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join