It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Cali fires again this year

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Most here should remember the wild fires last year. There are a few good threads about the wildfires on this site from last year. The strange way and things that the fire burned is covered in some of the threads.

Well this year they had a planned power outage (to keep fires from starting). When the power outage went into effect, 5 fires broke out over the state at the same time. The sat imagery shows a flash like an explosion. Then you can see the smoke from the fire.

The video goes over some of what happened last year with the fires. Sat footage of this years fires starting and info about the fires this year.

They are also shutting down ham radio repeaters for good unless you pay big $$$ to use them.

The People’s Republic of California is at it again; through unelected state officials, California is severing ties to ham radio repeater owners throughout the state, jeopardizing the lives of millions of Californians who depend on these repeaters to operate during emergencies.

Last month, repeater operators were sent emails telling them the State would no longer allow them to operate repeaters on public land without paying substantial rental fees. In the letter sent by CAL FIRE, the state claims Ham operators no longer provide a benefit to the state or public safety. They claimed that “constantly changing technological advances” has made Ham radio obsolete during an emergency.

California Officials declare Ham Radio no longer a benefit; Demands Ham radio repeater infrastructure to be Removed

Oh and please hand over your guns.

California Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom signed 15 gun-related bills into law Friday, tightening the state's already-stringent Second Amendment restrictions.

One of the bills, which expands a so-called "red flag" law to allow co-workers, employers and educators to seek gun violence restraining orders against firearms owners they fear are a danger to themselves and others, was vetoed twice by Newsom's predecessor, Jerry Brown.

Newsom also signed a companion bill allowing the gun violence restraining orders to last one and five years, although the gun owners could petition to end those restrictions earlier. The bill also allows judges to issue search warrants at the same time as they grant the orders. The warrants can be used immediately if the gun owners are served with the relinquishment orders but fail to turn over the firearms or ammunition.

California adopts nation's broadest gun seizure laws

ETA - Links to ATS wildfire threads.

War waged from space? -CA wildfires, PG&E accepts blame for 2017 fires

This link has a list of related wildfire threads.
Interview with Paradise CA RN among the last to leave town

edit on 12-10-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

How is the transmission of electricity causing fires? Why is it that other states do not have the same problems with their transmission of energy?

edit on 12-10-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Lots of cali residents notice a heating up of parts of their homes and even SKIN before during and right after the fires.

5G-enhanced microwave directed energy weapon for systematic depopulation? Figures california is their LIVE test!

edit on 12-10-2019 by letni because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

How is the transmission of electricity causing fires? Why is it that other states do not have the same problems with their transmission of energy?

One or more of the fires last year was said to have started from brush around power poles and things like that.

So this year they picked a date and time to cut the power and announced it. It looks like the same time the power was cut five wild fires started.

The wind also started up right about the time power was cut. Hard to say what it all means. Except it looks like someone knew when the fires would start. Could just all be a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

Thanks for posting that info.

And the videos.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

One or more of the fires last year was said to have started from brush around power poles and things like that.

So this year they picked a date and time to cut the power and announced it. It looks like the same time the power was cut five wild fires started.

The wind also started up right about the time power was cut. Hard to say what it all means. Except it looks like someone knew when the fires would start. Could just all be a coincidence.

Brush around power poles? How is the transmission line arcing to cause such fires? why is this not happening anywhere else? I read that the 2018 fires started with the spark from a hammer. Ive done plenty of hamering in my life and have never seen a spark produced.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
sorry 1st vid in my reply wasnt working,

fixed

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
didnt save the link but i saw on Facebook that one of the fires was started by a garbage truck dumping its load while it was onfire and then just driving off abc7.com... found the link apparently its policy to do that if the load catches fire

Determining the cause of any fire usually takes some time, but that isn't the case for a wildfire that erupted in Calimesa Thursday which killed at least one person and destroyed dozens of structures. Video shows the moments before a trash truck dumped burning garbage in the area, igniting the blaze which resulted in the loss of 76 structures, mainly homes at a hilltop mobile home park, according to fire officials. The flames from the burning pile of trash quickly spread and ignited nearby vegetation in flames, according to Cal Fire Riverside Capt. Fernando Herrera.
and i guess now they wanna change the policy which seems odd to begin with

www.pe.com... apaprently its a national policy

The trash hauler who ignited the deadly Sandalwood fire by dumping burning garbage on a windy Calimesa roadside was following recommended safety standards, experts say. It is not unusual for trash to spontaneously catch fire and the practice nationally is for trucks to dump the hot load and call the fire department, according to the National Waste and Recycling Association in Washington, D.C. But the policy didn’t take into account the blustery winds that put Calimesa on high fire alert. Kirk Sander, chief of staff for the 800-member association, said Friday the group may rewrite the protocol after the Riverside County fire that destroyed 76 structures and killed one person. Sander said although no statistics are kept, there appears to be an uptick nationally in trash fires caused by discarded lithium batteries. In some cases, trash can ignite from a build up of gases and heat, endangering the $300,000 trucks.
any one know why garbage trucks cost 300k?!?!?!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If these were being deliberately set by some terrorist organization on domestic homeland...

I would hope that it would be kept quiet, and explained away as natural, or typical expected fires, of the California fire season.

I wouldn't want to know if some Red Dawn stuff was going on, in the forests of California.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

According to the thread from last year by ATA. It is worst that that. I added a link to the OP and it is worth the read if you missed it last year.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-10-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Being Attacked from within?

Video Title: China Owns California: that's why the Fires are Happening!

China=California

Video is from 2017.

edit on 12-10-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Could be the San Fran government trying to completely bankrupt PG&E. I read an article earlier today that said San Fran offered to buyout PG&E but they refused the offer.

I don't blame PG&E for the fires, I blame the liberals who refuse to let them clear around live wires.
edit on 10/12/2019 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have a friend in California who can’t wait to leave. He said the place is becoming unlivable.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

They're going to start fires to burn their way to getting their precious power line rights!!

They will!!

"We'll burn you OUT"

Guaranteed.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

When you're a truck driver, you're taught that if the fire is anywhere you can get the trailer released from the tractor, such as the trailer tandems, you drop the trailer and pull away from it, and let it burn. Better to lose the trailer than the entire vehicle.

The garbage truck cost $280,000, which is in line with the cost of a lot of heavy duty vehicles. A conventional garbage truck lists around $250,000 before any additional charges. They're designed to drive a lot more miles than the average vehicle, while driving slow, stopping and starting, etc. That adds up to a lot of extra cost. This site sells garbage trucks. A 2008 truck is still going to cost $80,000. A small, 2019 is going to cost $170,000.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

This reminds me of the case that, now SCOTUS Judge Gorsuch ruled on, when a truck driver was (nearly) freezing to death, and had to make a corporate or self serving decision.

Should the trash truck driver have broken policy? Maybe, but he can lose his job.

edit on 12-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

thank you for that i had no idea they were so expensive so that was kind of eye opening and i dont think ive ever seen a garbage truck with a trailer they could detach before so i guess dumping it would be the only option right?

or could they like install those fire supression things that some buisnesses and server farms have? but then i guess that would make it a 400-500k truck

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: letni
Lots of cali residents notice a heating up of parts of their homes and even SKIN before during and right after the fires.

5G-enhanced microwave directed energy weapon for systematic depopulation? Figures california is their LIVE test!

The skin on the lady's chest in the first video's thumbnail turned me off from even watching the video as a source for these claims. It's a thing people's skin does.

My first wife's chest would do that if we had sex, if she were nervous, embarrassed, or a number of things.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Yeah, with a garbage truck it's dump, or let it burn. Far better to lose what's in the truck than to lose the truck itself. Most people don't realize just how expensive a work truck really is. The brake pads on my truck are probably two or three times the size of my car, and run about $1500 to replace IIRC. The tires are designed to go 150,000-250,000 depending on if they're steer or drive tires, and run about $6,000 to replace all 10 of them (the two steer tires alone are $1200).

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

i did know about the tires part as i got given an old duce and a half about 3 years ago truck was fun to drive but damn if those tires were not out of my budget to replace and now i know why new breaks for my old international harvester dump truck are so expensive

top topics

<<   2 >>

join