It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The MSM push of LGBTQ values really a Covert foreign OP to Destroy all USA INTEL Capability?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneBird

They worship the same tyrant God as most communists and islamists.

There are multiple gods?

he communists and islamists are using the gay agenda to attack the strongest sector in America society, which is heterosexual Christian Americans.

How are they doing this?

These are just the facts.

You've only given your opinion.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

No they are the facts. You just can't see far ahead like I can.

You think communists, islamists, globalists... don't serve a God. A false God? You think the agenda of gun control, global warming, abortions.. is just something a bunch of humanitarians are pushing?

You don't think a negative force that serves a false God.. who the radical left along with islamists and communists serve... is behind all that.

I mean just look at 'em. Have you seen the faces of the people. How angry and authoritarian they look. It's their God of hate and anger, and control... the false God... who influences them.

And for reasons that are too long to get into, America is the center of the battle ground... and this is just another 100% fact.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneBird

No they are the facts.

Show facts. Not your opinion.

You think communists, islamists, globalists... don't serve a God.

I asked if there are multiple gods.

I mean just look at 'em.

"em who?

America is the center of the battle ground

Of?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I know you keep asking that.. about the multiple God's thing. Thats something you have to be able to find out for yourself.

And America is the center of the fight of tyranny vs freedom. IF America falls, the world will collapse into global tyranny.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneBird

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: Waterglass

all the transgenders, lesbians, and dikes didn't get promoted to military positions under the last administrations cause they believed in equality or cause they were the most qualified. the enemies within are laughing how weak our country has been and how unbelievably easy it is to subvert our national security from within.

Hello mentality of the early 20th century! Can't say I'm glad to see ya!

(You do realize that technically, Lesbians and dykes are the same thing?)

Civil rights for all Americans has nothing to do with subverting national security from within.

My mentality will keep America from being defeated and then having islamists and communists take over and throw gays off roofs. Which is what will happen soon as the safe refuge of America is taken away from them. I don't want that to happen.

This is psychotic.

So you’re saying “the gays” are part of the “dark forces” but by getting them out of the military we’ll save “the gays” because they’ll be thrown off a roof/exterminated otherwise.

And you’ll treat them better? Let me guess, you’ll “cure the gayness”.

It still amazes me that we live in the most prosperous country in the world, which is the most prosperous country in the history of know human civilization and yet still we hate people because they have a different preference for where they stick their member when it has literally zero impact on your life - or my life.

Blows my mind.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Nope. Not even close. Where there is compassion and care, you are seeing intolerance and hate. I can't help you with that.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

our country would basically be a sexual free for all to do as you wish.

Why don't you like freedom?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Nope. Not even close. Where there is compassion and care, you are seeing intolerance and hate. I can't help you with that.

I’m 100% positive I don’t need your help.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Why is it that so many keep saying that this site is sooo right wing. Never.

STDs are spreading like wildfire in the US

I stopped attending church back in college. Now I only go when its for a funeral. I also love freedom How about you?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

No offense, but the thread read like the thoughts of a paranoid Christian. Multiple relationships isn't widely accepted so not sure where you're getting tgat from..?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

read like the thoughts of a paranoid Christian

Seems like your paranoid over the thread as you never touched it and try to discredit same by writing where did I get that stuff.

Seems like you don't watch whats going on as it so brazen. I haven't been to church on a regular basis since just after the 1st year of college. I also fear those religious zealots, including new borns, Christians, Islam all of them.

You?
edit on 13-10-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I wrote in the piece that I didn't want to go down that religion rabbit hole but that's where you headed. Diversion from the subject matter? You sure ?

STDs are spreading like wildfire in the US

Just what will INTEL agencies do after all of the closet doors are opened? thats my question

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I read it, but im not worried about LGBTQ giving way to free sex and communism and godlessnes. Get a grip man.. The overly aggressive left are a small minority.. Most people are just average non extreme folks trying to live life.

The LGBTQ ain't the new cold war man..
edit on 13-10-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

TeNo, it’s not a national security threat. This is probably the most ignorant, hateful post I’ve seen on here. xt

I am not here to bash them. Many are excellent people. My take is what will happen to INTEL when they cant extort or blackmail someone by playing the sex card.

HOWEVER, what concerns me is the hateful attacks on those others by members of the lgbtq crowd, the MSM and your comment above. Why are you so disingenuous?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

You missed the entire point of my thread. What will happen when all of the closet doors are opened such that anything goes on in public such that politicians cant be manipulated, extorted or blackmail when the sex card no longer can be used against them by INTEL.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I didn't want this to head towards religion fundamentals. This is what I wanted to discuss. Shame on me:

What will happen when all of the closet doors are opened such that anything goes on in public such that politicians cant be manipulated, extorted or blackmail when the sex card no longer can be used against them by INTEL.

What would be their next card to play against others?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Ahh okay.. Your thread was a bit confusing. Blackmail will still exist in other ways. Trump had multiple afdairs and people didn't mind so maybe we're headed that way. But photos of bizzare sex acts still carry weight.

Doesn't matter if your gay or straight. No politician wants their sex acts released to the public.

Sex aside, business dealings and off-the-books money still carry plenty blackmail leverage.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Hey, I don't know if you knew this or not, but Ic3peak is pro-lgbt.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

You missed the entire point of my thread. What will happen when all of the closet doors are opened such that anything goes on in public such that politicians cant be manipulated, extorted or blackmail when the sex card no longer can be used against them by INTEL.

....then we'll have politics that might be about politics instead of scandal?
we'll get to pay attention to their policies instead of their sexual intrigue?
you're... not making me want this world any less

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

You made a claim about religion in YOUR OP, and I told you what I thought about it.

It seems the discussion has helped you focus your intent behind the question.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join