It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left Make Giuliani & POTUS Trump Guilty with Campaign Finance Violation Before Facts are Known.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Once again before facts are known, and even before these men are found guilty the left-wing media and deep state claim both POTUS Trump and Rudy Giuliani must have known about the corruption...

I have noticed that since the first day the story broke that left-wing sites like CNN already had photos of Rudi Giuliani and POTUS Trump together with Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman in their latest attempt at claiming that both Giuliani and POTUS Trump must be guilty too...

First, it is probable that these are old photos, yet at least CNN already had them ready, as well as video, when the story broke, and without any other evidence they try to link Rudy Giuliani and POTUS Trump with the two alleged corrupt American/Russian born men.

Two Giuliani Ukraine associates indicted on campaign finance charges The duo allegedly sought to buy political influence on behalf of Ukrainian and Russian individuals.

It's ironic that when two men whom funneled, or attempted to funnel $21,600,000 to the Obama campaign in 2012, yet the left-wing media at no time tried to claim that Obama/Biden must have been involved.

Yet these two American/Russian born men made a contribution to the Trump campaign of $325,000 and immediately the left-wing media claims that Giuliani and Trump both must have known and be involved in the alleged campaign finance violation before the facts are known...

I saw the photos and videos from CNN in Spanish 2 days ago. My uncle is visiting from Cuba and in my area only Univision and CNN report news in Spanish so we were watching the news in Spanish even though we know how biased CNN and even Univision are.

It is obvious that democrats, and their left-wing media are trying to stop the real corruption that Biden and the former Obama administration were involved with with the former Ukranian authorities by once again trying to shift the blame on the Trump administration.

It is normal for a POTUS to taking photos with donors whom give large donations to their campaigns. However, that doesn't prove that either POTUS Trump or Giuliani knew about the corruption.

It's ironic that not that long ago I also posted evidence that two men, one an American rapper and the other a foreign national, had been found guilty of campaign finance violations in which they gave money to the Obama campaign.

Two People Indicted for Making Donations During 2012 U.S. Presidential Election.

So without ANY evidence whatsoever, except some photos and video, the left-wing media once more claim that Rudy Giuliani and POTUS Trump MUST be guilty. But when the case involves the Obama administration they wait until the case has been solved, and until the last moment, to show these news and then don't mention any possible involvement of the Obama/Biden administration with the corruption...

I never even saw or heard the media posting any "possible collusion" between these men and the Obama administration, and in fact I only became aware of this news after the men were found guilty. The left-wing media did not put 24/7 news showing this case like they like to do with the Trump administration before FACTS are known...

To me, and anyone with any honesty left, this is another obvious attempt by the left-wing media and the deep state to make the public believe that POTUS Trump and anyone connected with him must be immediately seen as guilty before any evidence is presented, and before this goes even to court.

If anyone unbiased in the Trump administration had known this they would have made the POTUS aware of the possible corruption these two men were involved in. But it seems that once more the Trump administration was kept in the dark for the deep state and the left-wing media to keep on trying to dissuade the public from voting for Trump again for POTUS in 2020.

edit on 11-10-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

The Left Make Giuliani & POTUS Trump Guilty

That's some powerful left you got right there.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

That's some powerful left you got right there.

The same left that used RUSSIAN LIES to make you believe that POTUS Trump is colluding with the Russians and he must be a Russian puppet, and you ate the lies like they were chocolate cake. To this day you probably still believe these lies even when you know they came directly from RUSSIAN OFFICIALS... So, yeah they are pretty powerful indeed...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

So powerful that they weren't able to manipulate the election to get their girl in office. Also so powerful that the best they have in their arsenal is a smear campaign that isn't even working.

Makes you wonder how they've been in power so long seeing as they can't even get the basics right. They keep starting things they KNOW they won't be able to finish. Almost as if they set themselves up to fail.

Sure has galvanized and polarized the country in the process. 🤔
edit on 10/11/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Did they fail that bad when lefties like yourself still believe that Hillary won, and when there are basically protests from the left almost every other day proclaiming that POTUS Trump's election was rigged and that the real POTUS should be Clinton, or some other lefty you love?...

edit on 11-10-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hmmm ... does the fact that Mitch and Lindsey have stated that Trump won't be found guilty in the Senate before Articles are even drafted mean that they're ... lefties?

Wow, this cognative dissonance world is cornfusing.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

when lefties like yourself still believe that Hillary won,

She got more popular votes, so yes, she "won."

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Some folks couldn't decide if Hillary was a criminal mastermind or a gibbering idiot ... thankfully Mr. Trump has shown the way through.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The southern district of New York has been bent on overturning the election since Wednesday morning, 12 hours post election.

They are a narcissistic group of lawyers who truly believe they are the saviors of our democracy....
And in typical leftist fashion, they have no problem trampling the constitution as a means to their fascist end...

I cannot wait to stick it to these elitist fascists from both coasts next November...

They can all cry for another 4 years....

-Chris

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

You must be confusing me with someone else. Hillary clearly lost from a technicality. Trump is president, not sure why I would think Hillary won in that case. 🤣

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I have noticed that since the first day the story broke that left-wing sites like CNN already had photos of Rudi Giuliani and POTUS Trump together with Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman in their latest attempt at claiming that both Giuliani and POTUS Trump must be guilty too...

I'm a firm believer of where there's smoke there is no fire.

Or that when one surrounds oneself with multiple people who get busted for or are involved in criminal activity, one is ignorant of it all and "clean."

But when the case involves the Obama administration they wait until the case has been solved, and until the last moment, to show these news and then don't mention any possible involvement of the Obama/Biden administration with the corruption...

Oh. Unless it's Obama or Clinton, then it's hang em!

You mad bro?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Some folks couldn't decide if Hillary was a criminal mastermind or a gibbering idiot ... thankfully Mr. Trump has shown the way through.

Some folks can't differentiate between real collusion and corruption, such as erasing 33,000+ emails after the courts demanded for all evidence including those emails, from false claims about how the Russians were so pro-Trump, and Trump a puppet of Putin, when the lies come directly from... RUSSIAN OFFICIALS.

Those same folks can't seem to understand that those RUSSIAN LIES were the real election intervention...

After all, i am SURE you are one of them whom thinks that erasing evidence after that evidence was demanded is not a criminal act, nor obstruction of justice... Or do you believe differently now?...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Weren't Obama and Clinton and Comey and everyone else on the Republican Naughty List going to be arrested next week two years ago?

Or was it arrested two years ago next week?

Hmmm...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

when lefties like yourself still believe that Hillary won,

She got more popular votes, so yes, she "won."

She won 20 states, Trump won 30.

No wonder the left is always mad.

Because mathz iz hard!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Righty very 3rd Tuesday, lefty on days after the night of a crescent moon ... both in-between.

So your answer to my question is yes then. Thank you kindly.

So, you are another lefty whom claims to also be from the right despite the fact that you are always a left-winger and believe the lies you have been fed by the left. Do you still believe that Trump must have made Melania Trump disappear after she had surgery?...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Liquesence

Weren't Obama and Clinton and Comey and everyone else on the Republican Naughty List going to be arrested next week two years ago?

Or was it arrested two years ago next week?

Hmmm...

I thought they were already (secretly) in Gitmo or wearing ankle bracelets.

But yes, still waiting for the imminent mass arrests of the the "deep state."

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Sure. And some folks base everything on vague references and innuendo, and can't get over one old lady's emails.

There is no doubt that the Russians acted to influence the 2016 election in Trump's favor, and there is no doubt that the Trump Campaign was in communication with the Russians regarding their interference. Now, as we saw Mr. Trump ask Russia to help find Hillary's emails on national TV ... how is it that you can still make reidiculous posts like this?

Erasing evidence after it's officially requested? You mean like the GW Bush White House "losing" 22 million emails that were under Congressional subpoena?

Like that?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join