It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Yowie evidence in Watagans NP - REALLY strange smell and structures

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

As a follow up to my previous post on the Yowie call recording, I just posted a part two where i actually came across more evidence. I need some experts eyes on here, as towards the end of the video I found some stick structures which I am curious about - I thought they were just sticks, but perhaps there's more to it? Im not sure, Yowie experts - have at it!!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: srsen

Good on ya for following through with this. I replied to you lost OP regarding a few aspects included in that vid.

Just my observations. The bent trees look like wattle saplings to me. Not uncommon. I had them all over my place at one time. They grow fast in one season, and are known as 'Pioneer' trees locally here. Great thing about these trees are the blossoms, bees love them. On larger ones the sap is edible. The weak roots rot quickly and are attached by grubs. Often they bend in all directions onto the ground and occasionally tangle up. These small ones die rapidly and can litter the forest floor. Grasses grown well under the larger ones. Something to do with the nitrogen so I never removed the bigger wattles until they started shedding and dying.

The dead wood burns hot, but quickly and basically leaves a fine ash. Great for starting a camp fire followed by some harder strains of timber. Fallen bits rot quickly in the wet. Fungi takes over with bugs and worms. Good for the soil. Hence 'Pioneer' trees.

I've gone on a bit here, haven't I. Just explaining my perspective. The tripods, I've seen them formed from the different angles timbers form dropping from the canopy. Straight long sticks inserted into the soil occur often after a blow from small to larger spear like branches. Wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of those. I suggest checking the tripods you see and determining what sort of timber they are. If it's brittle but hard dead wattle this might be a natural occurrence.

I look forward to another vid mate. Great adventure in the bush you are having.

Kind regards,

Bally

edit on 11-10-2019 by bally001 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Enjoyed the video.

I think your reservations on the possible structures is a sound and practical one. You can always compare what footage you shoot with other future areas too, video is better than a notebook and pencil (and quicker to document too imho).

The smell intrigues me. Was the burnt wire smell bad enough to make your eyes water. I had a sulfuric smell once followed by some tree branch snaps that although I can't prove anything always made me wonder if it was from a hairy bipedal. It literally felt like my nostrils were getting singed/burnt as I inhaled.

Also.. you mentioned that among the gifts was a precious stone yet I didn't recall you mentioning it being there or moved.

I think also (conjecture here), that you might try an experiment with having your gifts on a higher area (like an upright tree stump/log or large boulder) might be interesting and maybe keep some of the other animals at bay too.

Am relieved to know that your arm and pants remained in good working condition. Nothing worse than wandering around and exploring half-naked and missing an arm.

Johnny

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

A few years back I got a small addiction to watching and listening to anything Sasquatch related. The fascination led me to listen to over a thousand accounts via Sasquatch Chronicles, Bigfoot Eyewitness Radio and Youtube. This in no way makes me any more knowledgeable on the subject than the next person, but I did start to notice certain similarities in the accounts.
There are many accounts that start with someone pulling off the road or walking into the woods to urinate. It started showing how territorial they can be and will make themselves known if you start territorial marking their area. Sure you already urinate in the forest, but maybe if you marked their markers you could get their attention, I'm just not sure if it's the attention you really want. The time of day also increases your chance of running into one. I would guesstimate that your best chances are around 2-5 AM, but I would really encourage to not do any of this by yourself.

It is thought that they travel using low areas such as ravines, rivers and creek beds as road ways, if you see them in the mountains it's because they are crossing over. It is also thought that they stay off of game trails only occasionally crisscrossing them.

You could try spraying some perfume around. Introduce your own obnoxious odor to their environment and see how they react. Leave a scarf sprayed with perfume, tied head height in a tree, and see if anything removes it. It could be seen as a territorial marker and they may leave their own, or remove yours, or both.

Whatever you decide to do be careful and good luck.

edit on 11-10-2019 by TheLieWeLive because: Oopsy

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Personal scent markers via urine, excellent idea.

The whitetail bucks around here will scratch out a "piss bed" to mark and just above that they use a small branch to mark with another scent gland somewhere on their face I believe. Plus they will scrap the bark off smaller trees as a marker as well. They are attracted to doe urine (probably any urine) and I imagine menses even more.

The deer are typical in how they use sent as a marker as are most wild mammals. I should think that cryptids like Yowies and other wild harry hominids do the same. A very clever idea that I've never heard of being used when hunting for a big foot and his kin.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Yowies seem to be attracted to cooked meat.

Why don't you cook some snags and leave them on a high rock near a creek.

Do that each time you go up, to show you are happy to share your meat.

Maybe you'll make a friend.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Good on ya for following through with this. I replied to you lost OP regarding a few aspects included in that vid.

Just my observations. The bent trees look like wattle saplings to me. Not uncommon. I had them all over my place at one time. They grow fast in one season, and are known as 'Pioneer' trees locally here. Great thing about these trees are the blossoms, bees love them. On larger ones the sap is edible. The weak roots rot quickly and are attached by grubs. Often they bend in all directions onto the ground and occasionally tangle up. These small ones die rapidly and can litter the forest floor. Grasses grown well under the larger ones. Something to do with the nitrogen so I never removed the bigger wattles until they started shedding and dying.

The dead wood burns hot, but quickly and basically leaves a fine ash. Great for starting a camp fire followed by some harder strains of timber. Fallen bits rot quickly in the wet. Fungi takes over with bugs and worms. Good for the soil. Hence 'Pioneer' trees.

I've gone on a bit here, haven't I. Just explaining my perspective. The tripods, I've seen them formed from the different angles timbers form dropping from the canopy. Straight long sticks inserted into the soil occur often after a blow from small to larger spear like branches. Wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of those. I suggest checking the tripods you see and determining what sort of timber they are. If it's brittle but hard dead wattle this might be a natural occurrence.

I look forward to another vid mate. Great adventure in the bush you are having.

Kind regards,

Bally

thanks for that insight man, what youve described is VERY possible - when i saw them i suspected some kind of natural occurance but didnt have the knowledge to understand it - what you suggested is very plausible. Rotting roots is a giveaway in my mind as this seems to be a theme in the area - likely some kind of mycillium?

Anyway thanks for the support on the channel man - do appreciate it

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous
Enjoyed the video.

I think your reservations on the possible structures is a sound and practical one. You can always compare what footage you shoot with other future areas too, video is better than a notebook and pencil (and quicker to document too imho).

The smell intrigues me. Was the burnt wire smell bad enough to make your eyes water. I had a sulfuric smell once followed by some tree branch snaps that although I can't prove anything always made me wonder if it was from a hairy bipedal. It literally felt like my nostrils were getting singed/burnt as I inhaled.

Also.. you mentioned that among the gifts was a precious stone yet I didn't recall you mentioning it being there or moved.

I think also (conjecture here), that you might try an experiment with having your gifts on a higher area (like an upright tree stump/log or large boulder) might be interesting and maybe keep some of the other animals at bay too.

Am relieved to know that your arm and pants remained in good working condition. Nothing worse than wandering around and exploring half-naked and missing an arm.

Johnny

hey mate - OK, the smell wasnt so strong it signed/burnt - not remotely. But it was 100% an unnatural and electrical. Only time ive ever smelt it in the bush - really weird. ANd it left as quick as it came. Maybe next time i smell (if theres a next time), ill try to follow the scent.

Ok as for the precious stone, it was still there - but yes i did not specifically reference it. IT likely blended in the leaf litter, but i just went and double-checked the footage and its definitely there, just a bit buried. And yeh i wanted to place the items a bit higher, but when i saw the tripod i couldnt resist - i will find a better spot next time im there i think.

hahah mate if anything happened/happens to my arm or pants, ill be sure to get it on film. Imagine after decades of research if Yowies get confirmed because they stole my pants hahaha

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

A few years back I got a small addiction to watching and listening to anything Sasquatch related. The fascination led me to listen to over a thousand accounts via Sasquatch Chronicles, Bigfoot Eyewitness Radio and Youtube. This in no way makes me any more knowledgeable on the subject than the next person, but I did start to notice certain similarities in the accounts.
There are many accounts that start with someone pulling off the road or walking into the woods to urinate. It started showing how territorial they can be and will make themselves known if you start territorial marking their area. Sure you already urinate in the forest, but maybe if you marked their markers you could get their attention, I'm just not sure if it's the attention you really want. The time of day also increases your chance of running into one. I would guesstimate that your best chances are around 2-5 AM, but I would really encourage to not do any of this by yourself.

It is thought that they travel using low areas such as ravines, rivers and creek beds as road ways, if you see them in the mountains it's because they are crossing over. It is also thought that they stay off of game trails only occasionally crisscrossing them.

You could try spraying some perfume around. Introduce your own obnoxious odor to their environment and see how they react. Leave a scarf sprayed with perfume, tied head height in a tree, and see if anything removes it. It could be seen as a territorial marker and they may leave their own, or remove yours, or both.

Whatever you decide to do be careful and good luck.

Yeh the creek bed thing makes sense, i walked through them hoping to see footprints but no luck. But geographically, the area has everything youd want to find YOwie habitat.

As for perfume, honestly, while thats a good idea, I think ill pass on it. Main reason - i dont want to conduct myself in anyway that could be seen as territorial. If theres Yowies about, im not overly keen on giving signs of dominance at all.Besides, i have shelters nearby with my scent all over it.

So this goes for any scent stuff, urination as well. Not too keen on that kind of thing. But thanks for putting thought into this man!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLorax
Yowies seem to be attracted to cooked meat.

Why don't you cook some snags and leave them on a high rock near a creek.

Do that each time you go up, to show you are happy to share your meat.

Maybe you'll make a friend.

Ive heard that Yowies can start expecting food and then become upset if its not provided. Also, personally, food isnt clear cut either - any animal could take the food and ill be there telling myself its a yowie. ITs a bit too hit n miss to know. And anyway, i already carry way too much food out there as it is, if i start taking for a Yowie ill need a second backpack hahahah

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I agree, do not cause an incident, but if you really want to see one you are going to have to make them step out. From the time you enter their territory they know you are there, so what I gather is they want full control of the situation and will react if they don't have it.

I think they know how unpredictable humans can be, one person may freeze in their tracks (which may seem defiant to them), one person could pull a weapon (also defiant) and another may run. It's that unpredictability that makes them avoid us, even if some are hulking creatures who could kill 10 men like Beowulf's Grendel, they would rather just keep clear of us.

I do not think they are mindless killing machines, but they are opportunistic. I think they are smart enough to be fearful of us and would rather us not be around. Hurting one of us makes more of us come so maybe scary encounters are their way of getting you to leave the area without further incident. With most encounter the people do not immediately return to the scene, if they ever do, so scare tactic are proven to work in their eyes.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

I agree, do not cause an incident, but if you really want to see one you are going to have to make them step out. From the time you enter their territory they know you are there, so what I gather is they want full control of the situation and will react if they don't have it.

I think they know how unpredictable humans can be, one person may freeze in their tracks (which may seem defiant to them), one person could pull a weapon (also defiant) and another may run. It's that unpredictability that makes them avoid us, even if some are hulking creatures who could kill 10 men like Beowulf's Grendel, they would rather just keep clear of us.

I do not think they are mindless killing machines, but they are opportunistic. I think they are smart enough to be fearful of us and would rather us not be around. Hurting one of us makes more of us come so maybe scary encounters are their way of getting you to leave the area without further incident. With most encounter the people do not immediately return to the scene, if they ever do, so scare tactic are proven to work in their eyes.

Thats really well thought out man - particularly the last paragraph makes a heck of alot of sense. And over time this tactic would have proven most effective. But yeh, thats a REALLY interesting look into their potential pysche, makes me want to come at this thing from an entirely different perspective. Thank you

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You pointed out all the smaller branches and limbs lying in certain areas near (possible) structures.

The following is only a theory.

I've seen that in numerous videos where (supposed) Bi-Pedals (may) inhabit. For the most part, many researchers (arm-chair or otherwise) collectively agree that these creatures have an intelligence and are able to figure things out. If one were to spread out branches on the ground floor, they would crack under the animals/Mans weight making that large "SNAP" sound. Could be something like an intruder alarm to where ever they might be nesting at.

again... just a thought as we really just don't know (yet). There's a guy named Colorado Bigfoot (YouTube) that has some (if true) wild captures of structure's and such. In fact at some times it's overwhelming in the amount of things he finds. Of course he has his own theories too on them.

Regardless of the above.... Your a level-headed guy, take these incidents/events in stride and compare them to future things yet to reveal themselves to you.

Much success to you in your Adventures!
Johnny

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   

You pointed out all the smaller branches and limbs lying in certain areas near (possible) structures.

The following is only a theory.

I've seen that in numerous videos where (supposed) Bi-Pedals (may) inhabit. For the most part, many researchers (arm-chair or otherwise) collectively agree that these creatures have an intelligence and are able to figure things out. If one were to spread out branches on the ground floor, they would crack under the animals/Mans weight making that large "SNAP" sound. Could be something like an intruder alarm to where ever they might be nesting at.

again... just a thought as we really just don't know (yet). There's a guy named Colorado Bigfoot (YouTube) that has some (if true) wild captures of structure's and such. In fact at some times it's overwhelming in the amount of things he finds. Of course he has his own theories too on them.

Regardless of the above.... Your a level-headed guy, take these incidents/events in stride and compare them to future things yet to reveal themselves to you.

Much success to you in your Adventures!
Johnny

i like the way your mind works, thats a solid theory. i approached theories around stick build up to nest building of sorts and knew that wasnt a good hypothesis. but as a sound differentiator, very plausible. i will look deeper and harder next time im there and see if i see anything else that jives with previous findings. im weary of theories thougb as they obviously lead to confirmation bias which is a trap im keen to avoid

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
There are LOTS of Bigfoot Woodcraft signs in this linked video.....you are in an active area....be careful..

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
There are LOTS of Bigfoot Woodcraft signs in this linked video.....you are in an active area....be careful..

Just out of curiosity to help out the rest of the membership and the original poster... what "Bigfoot Woodcraft" signs do you see in this linked video?

Please include if you can the timestamp on the video to match your thoughts/ideas of what you believe to be made/done by the Yowie/Bigfoot.

Thanks in advance,
Johnny

edit on 11/1/2019 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

No Problems....@00:05 seconds we see the first sign.middle far ight of the screenshot.behind him on his left.There is a BF WC sign in the crook of the large tree.There are multiple WC signs like this one in the video.There are also arches and Xs and well beaten "Tall Boy" pathways.

JohnnyAnonymous, you are asking me to bare my throat to the wolf because each sign needs to be explained as to what it means and why it is where it is and how it connects to the next sign.This Is a laborious process. You are asking me to walk thru this guys video like I walk thru my own videos that I will not release,now how am I gonna sell my books if I give you all of my relevant data?

When reading BF WC signs you need to understand all of the flora and fauna as well as the wild animal populations that are present and that go thru the area.You have to know where food sources and water sources are.For example there are many things normal BF Researchers do not know about local wild life , where I live we have an active Moose population...and until you see a Moose on its hind legs reaching up like a freaking Girraffe to eat ....you don't realise there is something that commonly makes noticeable impacts 10 feet above your head in the Forest....and its not Bigfoot.But BF DO IN FACT MAKE NOTICABLE IMPACTS 8-10 FEET ABOVE OUR HEADS IN THE FOREST.

No BF Woodcraft sign stands alone...ever...they are all part of a process part of a lifestyle....there is always a before and an after sign....there are always "reasons".

This is a throughway....this is a roadside stop if you will....where he is is not a habituation area but it is close to a resource they need.Thirsty and Hungry jump to mind.I don't see an overwhelming volume of food sources in this video.So I lean towards a fresh water drinking source or a food source I have not seen yet.Its now a pretty barren area and I am not sure of the time of year it is or the seasonal food sources plantwise and berrywise that would normally be there but that are not clear and available right now.There is very little ground cover and even though there are clearly signs of BF sized paths and activity, I am not seeing the volume of food sources normally connected to a habituation area.There has to be water and more types of vegetation near by somewhere.

Bally001 gave an accurate thoughtful comment.which when applied correctly illustrates one of BFs "farming" or "agricultural" works of art....its not only grubs and increased foilage growth that BF knows how to foster but they also farm mushrooms using specific tree types.Bally001 is making an assumption...that because these things are found frequently and are called "pioneer trees"....lol...that they are not made by BF for specific reasons....you see people have an explanation for everything they notice...but this does not mean the explanations are correct historically accepted or not....for example I believe the Totem Poles Indiginous groups put up are historically desgined to intimidate Bigfoot and tell them to stay away from Camp sites and Villages.

The irony is to be found in that Bally001 and many others make accurate observations but fail to understand what they mean...what we have here are ingenious methods of low impact agriculture....clear and obvious signs of an intelligent mind harnessing nature and making her produce more of a specific thing that is desired or needed.Trying to squeeze more out of Mother Nature than she usually gives.

IMHO this is a travel corridor.

There are more solid BF WC signs in the video as he gets closer to the end....all in all not an area I am willing to stake my reputation on in term of reading the signs...not enough information is given....I do not want to use such a weak example as a teaching tool because every dog and their fleas will be critiquing things ASAP.

I would rather use a habituation area that is OVERWHELMING in its evidence.....and that way we can track our way FROM A FOOD OR WATER SOURCE into a Habituation area......and then out of said Habituation area.....in the video we see a travel corridor that IMHO leads to a resource according to the signs......I know everyone wants to know what each different sign means...but wanting to know is what makes you pay for a book now isn't it.

If you cannot follow Bigfoots Woodcraft signs EVERYWHRE THEY GO....then you just don't understand them.....and once you DO understand them you cannot miss them and Bigfoot is extrememly vulnerable....because THEY DONT UNDERSTAND HOW EASY IT IS FOR US HUMANS TO READ THEIR SIGNS......they truly believe that nothing else in the Forest understands them...because NOTHING BUT A HUMAN COULD EVER UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

Its a bad time for me right now because I am up in the air....I WANT TO SHARE what I know with everyone...but the climate is wrong right now.....Bigfoot is not legally vetted yet.....and I am absolutely well aware that there are Hit Teams assigned to murder Clans that find themselves competing with us for resources....I used to hunt....I had many friends who hunted as well and a lot of them were dotards....quite a few I know would happily buy a Bigfoot book if it could teach them how to successfully track Bigfoot anywhere anytime.They would then make it their mission to tag and bag one.It is what it is.My advice is to not hunt them...for obvious preservation reasons but also because they live in Clans and if you whack one you will likely end up ripped and broken to pieces.

I am beginning to feel I should post a video or two that clearly holds many many Bigfoot signs a heavily habituated area.....but I do believe I shall not explain what each sign means in terms of type of information being transferred ie. directions/meanings ...just point the signs out.

Its a real conundrum JohnnyAnonymous….I know top level Hit Teams have experienced trackers and technology I do not have....so I know that my data is not going to teach these Professionals anything they don't already know...but I do not wish to teach all of the dotarded Rednecks of the world how to find and kill Bigfoot...I have to balance wether its worth it or not to disclose my data to the masses so that common hikers can then easily identify Bigfoot signs and areas so as to avoid them and leave them alone....however again there is no legislation and people are generally idiots who do anything they want to do which is why we need so many laws....so I can envision some fit overweight redneck with a pocket full of Twinkies taking his kids on a Bigfoot Safari in a massive 4x4 Monster Truck.....lol...lol...I-Phones and Cameras in hand....and that's a sad vision..

Its almost more damaging to try to illustrate important things on a video that is less than ideal such as this one.....this is a simple travel corridor,it doesn't have much to offer,we would have to follow the signs to where they lead us to understand things completely.

Its weird....I feel guilty even talking about teaching people I do not trust how to find Bigfoot when those same arseholes refuse to step up to fight to have Bigfoot legitimised.....they are just interested observers....fence sitters looking for some new way to get themselves excited....its beginning to feel like the only way to properly share is to run Bigfoot courses hands-on and NOT feed the masses data....simply because as I said the pro Hunters do not need my data...and Rednecks don't drop money on BF Tours.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

No Problems....@00:05 seconds we see the first sign.middle far ight of the screenshot.behind him on his left.There is a BF WC sign in the crook of the large tree.There are multiple WC signs like this one in the video.There are also arches and Xs and well beaten "Tall Boy" pathways.

JohnnyAnonymous, you are asking me to bare my throat to the wolf because each sign needs to be explained as to what it means and why it is where it is and how it connects to the next sign.This Is a laborious process. You are asking me to walk thru this guys video like I walk thru my own videos that I will not release,now how am I gonna sell my books if I give you all of my relevant data?

Well... I apologize and am sorry for making the mistake of asking.

Thought someone as verbose as you've been in all your posts would jump at the opportunity to help break it down and explain what you believe to be "signs" in the original video in this posters thread. But now I understand that you'd like to sell that information in a book than perhaps help out the community.

No worries, perhaps next time you can just say "no" and it'll be less for us all to read.
Johnny

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Whoa, hasn't this decent thread started to go downhill. I starred you for recognizing my 'assumptions.' Dunno where you live mate but I've been living on a large acreage farming for self sufficiency for years. Only 10 acres is semi cleared and cleared for the farm animals and garden. I make observations everyday. It's required to see what native fauna is on the place. But the rest, well it's subtropical rain forest, bush land and terrain not unlike much where the OP filmed his vid and in the same state.

'Pioneer Trees' is a term the forestry dept use here and if you care to look it up you'll find the term used world wide even in states and Canada. Here they consist of the native wattles, arcacia, bottle brush and T Tree. I can look out my window and see some now in various forms of their life cycle. Green, dying, breaking or just bending over. Most are full of grubs and ants and don't all fall and break in the one direction. The dead trees, shrubs and falling branches make their own canopy. If you want to encourage regrowth, plant 'Pioneer Trees and then the larger varieties of timber.

As for the breaking trees at certain heights, well anyone around here can attest it's damage by Black Cockatoos. We all see it so there is no assumptions. Here's some examples.

The culprits. Yellow Tailed Black Cockatoos.

Their prey. Bogon moth or 'witchety' grubs as they are known.

Their hunting technique involves ripping through the trunk or branch to the core.

The result,

Their artwork,

This is caused by a bird and other natural occurrences like the wind breaking the trees off at the place the cockatoos ripped into. No assumptions.

Observing natural habitats everyday and studying the fauna gives plausible answers at times.

I'll have to put some signs up. 'Beware of the Cocktoos and Pioneer Trees'.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Well... I apologize and am sorry for making the mistake of asking.

Thought someone as verbose as you've been in all your posts would jump at the opportunity to help break it down and explain what you believe to be "signs" in the original video in this posters thread. But now I understand that you'd like to sell that information in a book than perhaps help out the community.

No worries, perhaps next time you can just say "no" and it'll be less for us all to read.
Johnny

I wouldn't even bother apologizing JA. This is a good thread where objective points of view could be put across.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

This video is a poor example to use as a Teaching tool and breaking it down on a timeline is exactly that...teaching....there are many much more suitable tools for that.

I am not putting my words and effort behind such a poor example....when there are many more solid videos to break down.

I don't think the sounds have anything to do with Bigfoot.....and the Tipi structure looks like some cheap rip-off.....and there are signs of lots of people traffic ….however all that aside there are still Bigfoot signs I endorse.....but there are to many variables to be found in this video for me to mae definitive statement.

I did not comment on the Tipi structure which is one of the most commonly recognised Bigfoot signs?...because it looks hoaky...it does not look like the ones I find and most others find....however the area around the location is fairly devoid of ground cover aside from some leaf cover,hardly any trees or branches on the ground to be found....so without more evidence I wont endorse it......its not as simple as you think it is.There is a tree break with a twist to it that is interesting as well and it likely points to the main travel route.

There is enough sign that the guy in the video should be carefull….and he should be wearing latex gloves if he wants to handle things he suspects a Bigfoot may have touched to examine,he should also have plastic ziplock bags big enough t hold said articles.There is a very real bio-threat.

Just "no" wouldn't have covered it,topics like Bigfoot need to be expanded upon to be properly parsed and discussed....brevity doesn't work so well in that recipie...which is why so many get frustrated and stop researching....people want to learn...everything they can....and they don't mind reading to do it.

There are way better video I can link to that contain large volumes of classic Bigfoot signs...with oblivious Researchers who usually have had a sighting so are videoing a real hot-spot that has had recent activity....they are clueless as to the many signs all around them but they know what they saw and where they saw it.

I have a few North American Bigfoot videos in mind...vast distances from my area with identical signage.

edit on 2-11-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join