It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shephard Smith just quit Fox Live on his show

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Sublimecraft

see my response to Grimpachi

I think I gathered what you were getting at in your first one, the one where you called him dickhead.

Again, I haven't watched network entertainment media in years... But from what I remember, Smith was one of the few that made an attempt to deliver news. He seemed to be one of the least bias from many networks. No doubt there was pressure put on him, and no doubt that some of his personal sentiment shined through from time to time. But there are plenty of pundits who call themselves journalist who deserve ridicule more than him.

what you remmebr was before President Trump, Since president Trump Shep has made numorus snide aside comments on his show, and not just about Trump, but about Republicans in general.
I will not miss him, but I also never watched him on Fox much, only if there was breaking news, now maybe I can watch more of FOXNEWS.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
$100 says Donald Trump, at his rally tonight, talks about shep smiths departure from fox.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Jesus Christ some of you yanks are weak minded emotional wrecks.

Why? Because we're discussing a topic and brought up something you said?

As far as emotion, I'm just expressing an opinion. Someone left a genre of entertainment I don't watch... Not really impacting my week.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

I see Trump's vocabulary rubbing off on his supporters.

Don't tell me you're offended by the dickhead reference too? Jesus Christ some of you yanks are weak minded emotional wrecks.

just the yanks on the left, I know the old saying "you are what you eat".

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Jesus Christ some of you yanks are weak minded emotional wrecks.

Why? Because we're discussing a topic and brought up something you said?

As far as emotion, I'm just expressing an opinion. Someone left a genre of entertainment I don't watch... Not really impacting my week.

I think a portion of Americans just LOVE to get offended by anything they can think of - like Mr 'I took the blue pill and I feel fine' on the previous page.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Shep actually turned into the blonde, but without the bikini.

Which reminds me, someone once complained about photos of Megan in a bikini. Holly hetro, why would anyone complain about that!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
www.celebtattler.com...

Giving his orientation, he might have felt out of place at FOX.

Virginia Donal sometimes referred to as Virginia Donald Smith who is the ex-wife of an American television news anchor, Shepard Smith who serves on the Fox News Channel. People are eager to know, what is the reason behind the divorce is still under the shade, but many sources claim that the sexual orie

He will replace Alex Trebek on jeopardy.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

www.celebtattler.com...

Giving his orientation, he might have felt out of place at FOX.

Virginia Donal sometimes referred to as Virginia Donald Smith who is the ex-wife of an American television news anchor, Shepard Smith who serves on the Fox News Channel. People are eager to know, what is the reason behind the divorce is still under the shade, but many sources claim that the sexual orie

He will replace Alex Trebek on jeopardy.

That seems old news, he mentions the Man he is with Geo ( Gio Graziano) the video, Guy is half his age.
Geo it seems quit Fox years ago
so there would not be that conflict so it must have little to do with that.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Good riddance. He was a turd anyways.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

I see Trump's vocabulary rubbing off on his supporters.

Don't tell me you're offended by the dickhead reference too? Jesus Christ some of you yanks are weak minded emotional wrecks.

just the yanks on the left

Its sad when its glaringly obvious. For instance, I have this awesome clicke' of friends in Port Fourchon that I regularly visit when I'm in Louisiana and they all pretty much think the same way I do - love the banter, love to call it as they see it, & not once have any of them taken offense when I called other yanks dickheads in the many (sometimes drunken) conversations we've had.

Online here and elsewhere though - well thats a different story.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
In the beginning, Sheppard did report the news and explain what it means to you. But after all these years he started giving his opinion and pining. He's burned out.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

In the beginning, Sheppard did report the news and explain what it means to you. But after all these years he started giving his opinion and pining. He's burned out.

Burned out or not, he was there for 23 years. He quit live on air without telling any of his colleagues....something else must be very pressing for him to have done it like that.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Who would everybody like to see replace Shepard Smith at the 3 p.m. hour?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hunter Biden....

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What is REALLY odd about this is Fox still has nothing about it on their home page. You'd think this would be their top story.

Well...it just popped up....lol
edit on 10/11/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If you're not following catturd, well, you're missing out........and if you're in any way offended by the following tweet then there's a high likelihood you're a weak minded emotional wreck.....

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yep I keep looking. Like I said it was kept very quiet.
Wait, it's very small on the left of the home screen.
video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The network will be lesser without him. He actually tried to be a good journalist and spoke up against punditry and lies.

He'll be missed. It's a sad day for the viewers of Fox.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Tough question. I did not think there was going to be any math involved.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Burned out or not, he was there for 23 years. He quit live on air without telling any of his colleagues....something else must be very pressing for him to have done it like that.

It is odd, but at the same time he's known to be a bit of a dramatic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join