It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Tanker Attack / Why are different Naratives in Irans MSM found on Saudi Arabia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I wondered who what and where as we live in a fluid world. Someone launched two missiles at an Iranian Oil Tanker. I don't read the stuff here in the USA so I generally go right to the country of origin. I don't use Goggle unless its for a translation.

Initially I went to The Tehran Times. They are running three stories on their front page one of which states that the owners of the ship state that it wasn't Saudi Arabia that launched the missiles. OK. So how would they know and why would that newspaper run that story? Unless the Iran military knows and told them so. Then I went to one of the old standby newspapers that I simply picked at random as they are all written in Arabic. All I do is look at the pretty pictures and then cut and paste the text into Google Translate. So I did so and this came up:

Israeli radio also reported that well-informed sources said the Saudi military was likely to have been the blast in response to a military strike by the Iranian regime on the Aramco oilfield in the northeast of the country. According to unnamed sources, a missile attack on an Iranian tanker some 60 kilometers from the port of Jeddah in Saudi Arabia is a warning to the Iranian regime that its aggression against Saudi Arabia will remain unanswered. Sources at the Israeli radio station told Israeli radio that the missile attack was actually the start of a war between Saudi Arabia and the Islamic State of Iran and could lead to further incidents.

Hmm. Israel radio? Well here's the link and its in Arabic. The sentence [paragraph] is actually adjacent to a woman wearing a colorful head scarf about 1/2 down the page.

Gooya

Here's the Tehran Times article:

NITC dismisses reports
missiles fired at Iranian oil tanker from S. Arabia

TEHRAN – National Iranian Tanker Company (NITC) has dismissed media reports that an Iranian oil tanker navigating in the Red Sea was hit by missiles fired from Saudi Arabia, IRNA reported. On Friday morning, two missiles were fired at the tanker, identified as the Sabiti, 60 missiles from the Saudi port city of Jeddah. The NITC said in a statement the hull of the ship sustained two separate explosions. It said the blasts - one at 5:00 a.m. local time (02:00 GMT) and the other at 5:20 a.m. (02:20 GMT) - were "probably caused by missile strikes". "All the ship's crew are safe and the ship is stable too," said the NITC, adding those on board were trying to repair the damage. It added, "There is no fire aboard the ship and the ship is completely stable". "Experts believe it was a terrorist attack," ISNA reported.

Something is really fishy here. I wonder what John Bolton and John Brennan know especially with that Ukraine thing?

edit on 11-10-2019 by Waterglass because: rewritten in its entirety

edit on 11-10-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 11-10-2019 by Waterglass because: bracket missing

edit on 11-10-2019 by Waterglass because: title

edit on 11-10-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 11-10-2019 by Waterglass because: revised

edit on 11-10-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 11-10-2019 by Waterglass because: revised title

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well as Saudi Arabia and Israel are cousins, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Israel and Saudi Arabia are working together. And really, I would think that since Trump is not going to attack Iran like the war-mongers want, they are trying something else. If Trump (USA) will not go into Iran, maybe they can get Saudi Arabia to.

A little backstory for you to know. Saudi Arabia is not running out of oil but they are. They realize that oil is not the way going forward and so you have that new international city they want to put up. NOEM. Interesting place, check it out if you haven't already. But anyway, Saudi's oil money is getting low. They have been paying their citizens for years an allowance/paycheck from this oil and making up jobs for them because they were flush with cash. A few years ago, this cash started to dry up. And the paychecks were cut, some of them by 20%. The people are not happy with a pay cut ya know and as 2/3rds of Saudis work for the government and had to take this pay cut.... Hasn't been a good time in Saudi lately. And this pay is not coming back because the oil is not going to be there to cover it like before.

Saudi Arabia also has the Wahhabism Islam which is the one that is spread all over the place and not in a good way, very strict form of Islam this is. And the new King has been fighting the clerics his father let run wild. He is getting rid of them actually. And of course, no one likes change and it's a mess over there in more ways than one.

Now Saudi has all those crazy nuts that they have manipulated into this radical Islam and like all Islamic states/countries, too many men. It's a known fact that when there are too many men in a culture, the culture is violent. No saying women can not be violent but a woman dominated culture is not as violent and bloody. Not usually anyway. So Saudi has to get rid of some men. War is the best way to get rid of lots of men fast. Ground war. So Saudi Arabia going to war with Iran, while not a good thing IMO, would help Saudi out. And by default, also help Israel out.

Maybe someone thinks if Saudi and Iran get into it, the rest of the world would take sides and the entire area and others would blow up. Of course, now that China has pulled out of Iran.... maybe no one will care if Saudi takes on Iran. Just another regional war. It would not hurt the USA much. It would hurt the EU and others that depend on Saudi's oil right now. That would be China. Who knows? Maybe you might eventually see China say something. Unless China says something, I would not be too worried about it. Iran is going to listen to China. Just like Pakistan is doing.

Have you ever wondered why India and Pakistan are getting into it? Taking the heat off China of course. It's another thread but China is all up in that mess. LOL Talk about international interference but don't tell anyone. China will deny it of course. They are never involved in local matters of others they state. They lie like dogs. LOL

Saudi? Israel? pfffff China and their energy problems. LOL China is the enemy. Not anyone else. Iran is a proxy for China.

join