It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UKRAINE SCANDAL EXPLAINED: Chalkboard on DNC Collusion, Joe Biden, Soros, Trump & More

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I've posted this Glenn Beck video on You Tube, To combat the obvious bias against Trump. To Inform the trusting victims in the USA, that they have a 95% DNC controlled media. Some are just not that bright and can't figure it out without a little help. This video is being shadow banned on You Tube. If you post it others will not see it as often as they should. Gives a time line of what went on in Ukraine. Joe Biden is just the tip of the iceberg.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

"Tip of the Iceberg" is what I keep hearing from Giuliani in his interviews too. Thanks for posting the video link. I've heard a lot about it already.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I sent the video to a friend who voted for Hillary and Obama. I hope we're still friends.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
If you gave me a choice of watching Glen Beck at a chalkboard for an hour or declaring my entire breadth of research null and void into the subject matter............. You know what, I concede. I just.... Cant do it.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I sent the video to a friend who voted for Hillary and Obama. I hope we're still friends.

Sorry. If they still support the Clinton's and Obama, they just aren't capable of rational thought. They vote on emotion. The brainwash is complete. They've been duped and it's just too painful to realize it.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I've posted this Glenn Beck video on You Tube, To combat the obvious bias against Trump. To Inform the trusting victims in the USA, that they have a 95% DNC controlled media. Some are just not that bright and can't figure it out without a little help. This video is being shadow banned on You Tube. If you post it others will not see it as often as they should. Gives a time line of what went on in Ukraine. Joe Biden is just the tip of the iceberg.

www.youtube.com...

Seen it....no bother...and yawn.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

"Tip of the Iceberg" is what I keep hearing from Giuliani in his interviews too. Thanks for posting the video link. I've heard a lot about it already.

If the law is followed the Democrats will lose. If not we will have complete unrest if not civil war.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
If you gave me a choice of watching Glen Beck at a chalkboard for an hour or declaring my entire breadth of research null and void into the subject matter............. You know what, I concede. I just.... Cant do it.

I pass out while watching it I have to admit. If you care about the facts that are being covered up you'll just have to tough it and watch it a couple times to get it.

Glen is funny but crime is boring.
edit on 11-10-2019 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
If all what he said was true.. and it feels like it is.. then the media are complicit in helping cover up major corruption and also an attempted coup on the President of the United States.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
There is a thread on this already. Please continue the discussion Here

Thread closed.

top topics

join