It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This website is about politics, political topics, and nothing more.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Just because a new thread does not make it on the new list does not mean it's not there. Personally, I feel there is no greater conspiracy than politics, and I enjoy the discussions. Go to a forum of your choice and click on it, chances are very good you will find a new thread. I enjoy going directly to various forums and reading those I missed or even rereading older threads. Seems you just like to complain and whine....deny that....go ahead

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Yes you went there, before..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you want a cookie?

Hmm...

EternalSolace's previous post that you referenced in your post was almost a year ago to the day of his later post.

It even used almost the exact same formatting. Now, that's a little odd, n'est pas?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Seems to me that a lot of people do not seem to know how mainstream conspiracy started. It was politics and religions that were the conspiracies long before the modern era. Religion. Politics. These are conspiracy subjects. Big time. So if you have a problem with political conspiracy theories, you are in the wrong genre and need to find some other genre to focus on. The other conspiracies of aliens and wolfman and whatever critter is running around the woods/cities are very tiny conspiracies that do not have a huge following. Sure it might seem like it when you are on a conspiracy site talking about them but they are NOT the major conspiracies and have always enjoyed a fringe role in the conspiracy sites.

Here's a good article about conspiracies you might like to read. It is concentrated on Americans but you can really apply it to anyone. lithub.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Surely it would have been better to have just designed a new sister website to keep the reputation ATS had built itself over the years, that of a conspiracy site which valued intellingence, instead it now looks like any other political site with the front page being dominated by the usual garbage the MSM posts each and every day.

Its hard not to get bogged down in the carp as it is nearly every new thread is releated to American politics.

Whatever brings the money in though, like any commercial enterpise integrity is valued less than profit.

"Everywhere you go always take the echo with you, everywhere you goooo"

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Just looked at "Recent" and the most recently commented thread is "I'm Convinced We Found Evidence of Life on Mars in the 1970's"

Also, if you go to threads that have nothing to do with politics, you'll find posters you've rarely seen because they stick only to threads unrelated to politics.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Well it is right there in the name..

Association of
Trump
Supporters

Many of those Trump supporters weren't Trump supporters in 2016 or after he won the election and only became Trump supporters after they paid attention to the job he's doing instead of the vitriol being spread around by fake news.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
No it's not. Are you stuck in the political forum or something?

See that "new" button above? Click that.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Be the change you want to see, grasshopper.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

...and every other President ever elected since its implementation.

Conservative or otherwise.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Would you say it would be reasonable of you to demand any TV channel you don't like be shut down or reformatted to your taste? Or would it be more reasonable for you to just change the channel and not watch it?

Same thing here exactly. At the top you will see a choice titled "forums". You click on that and it's like a channel guide. Pick a forum that has topics you like and voilà, you see only topics in the forum you have chosen.

The secret to staying out of topics you don't like is to simply not click on them or read them. There is no reason to eliminate topics you don't like to customize ATS just for your taste since you have the option to not read them or post in them.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: Jefferton
Yes you went there, before..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you want a cookie?

Hmm...

EternalSolace's previous post that you referenced in your post was almost a year ago to the day of his later post.

It even used almost the exact same formatting. Now, that's a little odd, n'est pas?

I thought it was odd.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Deny it all you want. This website is a political cesspool. Which side dominates doesn't matter. It is proof in and of itself.

If you are tired of a room-temperature level of intellectual discourse...then just stay out of the Mudpit. Anybody with anything intelligent to offer up uses other forums and avoids the free-to-all.
ATS will suddenly look a whole lot better to you!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

If you were looking at things objectively you would concur with my point that the majority of the United States much less the world are not Trump supporters "homie"

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I totally agree!
it started with obama 9 1 1 .
its just a propaganda site now.
for All sides.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Well, I guess you added a topic with this thread.

This site is now about politics, political topics, nothing more, and NOW YOU WHINING ABOUT IT hahahahaha

Sorry, just had to point out that by starting this thread, you widened the discussion.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I think this discussion has run it's course. Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join