It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Whistleblower used to work for Joe Biden

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
CIA "Whistleblower" Said To Have Worked With Biden When He Was VP

There has been much speculation since it was revealed that the CIA employee who lodged a whistleblower complaint over President Trump's request that Ukraine investigate former Vice President Joe Biden had a "professional relationship with one of the 2020 candidates."

As the Washington Examiner's Byron York reported, a source told him that:

"The IG said [the whistleblower] worked or had some type of professional relationship with one of the Democratic candidates."

And now, as The Washington Examiner reports, according to intelligence officers and former White House officials, the 2020 Democratic candidate with whom the CIA whistleblower had a "professional" tie is Joe Biden.

(bolding mine)

If you had any doubt what's going on here, this should erase it. This CIA agent warned his buddy Biden that Trump was uncovering the evidence of Biden taking bribes as Vice President, and then they cooked up this (phony) whistlebower complaint as a way of trying to jump-start the impeachment effort.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
And when the full truth comes out and the Dems are proven to be attempting a coup, well, nothing will happen them I'm afraid.

Dammit. I don't like waiting when there is so much evidence of wrong-doing on the part of the Dems.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

And no one cared, because 'at any cost' #OrangeManBad.

He also got paid almost 1 mil by the company he helped.
edit on 10-10-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
They think we are all stupid.

Coo coo for political puffs. 🤪

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
UPDAT E: Anti-Trump CIA “Whistleblower” Reportedly TRAVELED WITH JOE BIDEN to Ukraine when Joe was VP

Three current and former national security officials tell One America News that the CIA whistleblower likely accompanied Biden on one or more of his trips to Ukraine while Vice President.

I dare say they're going to figure out who the whistleblower is pretty soon. My money is on John Brennan being the whistleblower.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Just...

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Nobody saw THAT coming, did we?

~wipes tears from eyes, goes back to the Trump rally"

~giggles~

I love Democratic politics right now.

edit on 10-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Guess (S)He knew how to "Whistle While They Worked" eh 🎯 🐇 😎

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

BEHOLD - Obamas weaponized intelligence communities at work here folks....

LOL - and tools reckon that Trumps resistance to an impeachment inquiry is the Constitutional crisis???

THEY

HAVE

NO

IDEA

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Called it two days ago. Lol.

Prediction: The Whistleblower Worked for Biden

So freaking obvious what is happening here.
edit on 10-10-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

No wonder the trolls have been out in force today.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This was over before it began.

The leftists are desperate because they know if Trump is not impeached, he WILL win the election.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm only surprised that this leaked so soon. They needed this and the identity hidden for longer to really try to build their narrative further, and hope for more "obstruction" .

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
I'm only surprised that this leaked so soon. They needed this and the identity hidden for longer to really try to build their narrative further, and hope for more "obstruction" .

If CNN doesn't report it then it won't even be known to many people.

So I just checked. I see numerous sites reporting this, none of the major liberal rags are though, definitely not CNN. Think Maddow will mention it?
edit on 10-10-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I was thinking that too. But now that we know this CIA analyst accompanied Biden to the Ukraine on at least a couple of occasions, this 'whistleblower' could potentially be a fact witness, or even a coconspirator, to Biden's malfeasance.

They panicked.

Going to be an interesting few months.

Still waiting for Michele to declare.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Called it two days ago. Lol.

Prediction: The Whistleblower Worked for Biden

So freaking obvious what is happening here.

I'm glad you noticed this thread before me. I was going to link to yours and you saved me the trouble. That was a very good call. Don't government workers have to disclose other income or jobs? Every government agency I've worked for at the state and local level required it for unelected or unappointed positions.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

The leaker is a material witness to potential criminal conduct, Schiff (or his staff) helped guide the complaint, and they changed the submission form, and Sue Gordon was supposed to be the Acting DNI when the complaint dropped on her desk.

Not bad as a Hail Mary.

Too bad the Ukranian (re-)investigation into Hunter started months before the call, and Zelensky says he was never pressured, and the transcript shows the second -hand account was not accurate in the details.

If the media wasn't fully complicit in this banana republic, this story would have been a complete nonstarter as soon as the transcript was released and Zelensky shrugged and said it didn't happen.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I keep asking why we need whistleblowers about the call when we have the actual call.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I keep asking why we need whistleblowers about the call when we have the actual call.

We NEED the *Whistleblower* (sans-a-belt comb over leaker type) to follow through and do his job: READ the actual call to us as transcribed; Hollywood style.
edit on 10-10-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

They didn't expect Trump would release the transcript. As I understand it, no President has ever done that before.

And now that their first whistleblower is flawed, they need to drum up more to minimize the relevance of the first one to redirect focus elsewhere.

What this says to me is someone pushed the panic button prematurely and executed a plan that not all of the lefty swamp creatures bought into. But now they're all committed. So the effort to present new whistleblowers is to minimize their exposure from the first one.

Mark my words again, this first whistleblower is starting to smell like a real insider to all of Biden's Ukrainian machinations.

It also means there is some real there, there, with respect to Biden.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

We NEED the *Whistleblower* to follow through and do his job: READ the actual call to us.

He wrote it before he knew what was in it 😎

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join