It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burisma paid Joe Biden 900k for lobbing fees

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

This was the transfer of Burisma Group's fu
nds for lobbying activities, as investigators believe, personally to Joe Biden through a lobbying company. Funds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the U.S.-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners, which according to open sources, in particular, the New York Times, is affiliated with Biden. The payment reference was payment for consultative services," Derkach said.

edit on 10-10-2019 by LedermanStudio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LedermanStudio

Did he register as a foreign agent?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So when was he paid? Was it while he was VP, or after? Either way it just adds on to things, but if he was paid to lobby on their behalf while he was VP, then I believe there's a whole other set of laws that got broken.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander
Maybe he can register retroactively like the Podesta's.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
So when was he paid? Was it while he was VP, or after? Either way it just adds on to things, but if he was paid to lobby on their behalf while he was VP, then I believe there's a whole other set of laws that got broken.

Damn good question. I didn't see the time of the transfer mentioned.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LedermanStudio

Did this really happen?? Wtf

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

nds for lobbying activities, as investigators believe, personally to Joe Biden through a lobbying company. Funds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the U.S.-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners, which according to open sources, in particular, the New York Times, is affiliated with Biden. The payment reference was payment for consultative services," Derkach said.

Rosemont Seneca Partners is belonging to Hunter Biden, and partner/s since around 2008,,that is not a secret.
I've not seen any reference to Joe Biden being affiliated to that firm.
Hunter Biden also did work for Burisma, before he became a board member of Burisma, in inter-relations with other European countries as Ukraine was trying to do business there...so yes he was a consultant for them, previous to joining Burisma.

I note that the link says, "Affiliated with Biden" without a first name....that's deceptive journalism, much like the other hoax stories on Joe Biden.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I will agree to take "afilliated with xyz" with the grain of salt just as soon as the media stops using it. "Affiliated with" and " anonymous sources close to xyz" have been the keystone holding every liberal news story together for years now.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Rosemont Seneca Partners is belonging to Hunter Biden, and partner/s since around 2008,,that is not a secret.
Hunter Biden also did work for Burisma, before he became a board member of Burisma, in inter-relations with other European countries as Ukraine was trying to do business there...so yes he was a consultant for them, previous to joining Burisma.

I note that the link says, "Affiliated with Biden" without a first name....that's deceptive journalism, much like the other hoax stories on Joe Biden.

I see what your saying. So Burisma paid the company affiliated with Biden. Implying the possibility that this is guilt by association.

I'll keep looking.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Maybe he didn't mean to accept payment.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Did this really happen?? Wtf

Maybe not exactly, but the irony is... The situation was exposed because of Manafort's prosecution.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I see what your saying. So Burisma paid the company affiliated with Biden. Implying the possibility that this is guilt by association.

I'll keep looking.

Well, we know that according to Dems that's enough to prosecute/impeach.

Or is there a second set of laws for the (D).

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Maybe he didn't mean to accept payment.

Who?

edit on 10-10-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Whats this, more dubious lobbying? that hasn't happened since two seconds ago.

It's time to go back to the soap box and the megaphone, enough with shady dealings.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

So clickbait then. And journalists wonder why they get a hard time?
Goes to show you gotta go past the headline.
Wonder how many people read the thing like you or, just skimmed the header and claimed some moral victory?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

It's interesting that a reporter asked President Trump about Joe's $900,000 "take", during this afternoon's press briefing.

He said he hadn't heard anything about this, but wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

I will agree to take "afilliated with xyz" with the grain of salt just as soon as the media stops using it. "Affiliated with" and " anonymous sources close to xyz" have been the keystone holding every liberal news story together for years now.

There is a difference there too though, and arguably, it is, 'Anonymous sources that could hold the, 'High Ground' as opposed to, 'Afilliated with' while not to say that is always the case, but there are times when there is good reason, not to reveal someone's identity.
I'm reminded from a poster on a YouTube site where I posted something, related to this subject, but of another matter, of this Mark Twain quote,
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled."
I could go with that no bother, it is almost perfect for those in denial of what they see and hear everyday, which is diametrically opposed to what they want to believe, the caveat being, I don't find that MT thus far, ever said that....but It is often affiliated with MT.
However it is the seemingly eternal trick that people often seem to want to play on themselves, that of self delusion, probably have done it myself, but up to a certain point though.

Still and all, I see things posted in ATS, that scream propaganda influence, when similar posts pop up in other threads, especially when those posts are meant to be passed on to perpetuate misnomers, often, as in this case something that goes back a bit more than a few years.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I dont know if we hold foreign countries accountable to show us a balance sheet on how they spend sll their money. Even if we only tracked our contribution they could kick back out of their own accounts and cover it up. All that said, i would not be the least surprised to find of 1.4 billion in relief provided to ukraine that 500 million was laundered back into the pockets of lobbyists and our elected officials etc.

Not one flippin dollar should be kicked back with foreign aid. Everyone should be pissed about this.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
He threw 900k in a high arc?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

So Biden's sons company was paid $900k for lobbying by a gas company in Ukraine just as his father became VP, then later was put on the board and was paid at least $50k a month after travelling WITH his father to Ukraine....

... move along, nothing to see here.... its all Trumps fault for investigating it.

edit on 11/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join