It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burisma Holdings paid Joe Biden 900,000 for lobbying activities according to Ukranian MP

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: thedigirati

Looks like Pedo-condoning Disney's ownership of Fox News is starting to show.

Most Americans Want Trump REMOVED From Office: www.foxnews.com...

I dont know anyone except internet trolls that support impeachment. Even my liberal democrat friends are all fed up .

That poll is some BS like all the others.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Why do you think? They don't report any news that is bad for Democrats.

That's probably because their palms are getting greased, too! Enemedia play the Dem game and they no likey getting exposed. They like the swamp just the way it was. The American taxpayer has been screwed blue and tattooed for too long.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Just think...if SHE had won, none of us would be any the wiser.

That's the take-home point.

If "she" had won, the corruption would have continued unchecked.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Here's Zero Hedge's report.

Sure looks like Biden was paid $900,000 for shutting down the investigation into Burisma. That would be a textbook example of bribery.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I would bet a large bag of coin Hunter is back on the sauce. Where is this guy. Won't even defend himself. He's going to be back in re-hab or worse. I hope somebody is keeping an eye on him. Former drug addicts always have a lapse when life gets too stressful.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock
If you are talking about Joe Biden's son, I think he died a few years ago. Probably a drug overdose.

Maybe it's the other son I'm thinking about.

edit on 9-10-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

Beau Biden died.
edit on 9-10-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

theres 2 sons, the one that died recently, and the one that humped his dead brothers wife.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

What the Democrats have done is genius in my opinion. Well half way between genius and maniacal. Here is what I personally think they've done, though I have little proof beyond what we all already know:

They watched as Biden openly boasted about holding off money to stop getting his sons company investigated so they knew that this new slip of the tongue or ego tripping or maybe another one of the Biden moments that didn't include creepily sniff young women's hair and knew they would need a cover up and then they heard about this "whistleblower" and have pushed this as the reality of the situation and mentioned it again and again while also in the same breath claiming that the Biden corruption scandal (I'm calling it scandal to use fewer words) has been debunked. So now if anything comes out like the ops post they can say "Look it's just Trump's lies coming out of the mouth of (insert whoever). Basically they will say its a lie being used to impress Trump or stroke Trumps ego. I mean you have to admit it's pretty ingenious. Biden is pretty much bulletproof on the corruption part and will get away with what he did because any new evidence can pretty much be called lies.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

I'm going to save that post and re-post it when Biden drops out of the race before Thanksgiving. Maybe even before Halloween.

edit on 9-10-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: thedigirati

Looks like Pedo-condoning Disney's ownership of Fox News is starting to show.

Most Americans Want Trump REMOVED From Office: www.foxnews.com...

That should read "Most Americans POLLED want Trump Removed" because the truth is, they use skewed demographics. Most do and their methodology is always geared toward the result they want to see. That's no different than it was 3-4 decades ago. There are very few honest polling companies. Look at the watchdog sites and you can see which ones use what methodology. But I agree that the Fox article looks bad. That's also why I ignore them and all other MSM.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Simple fix. Pass laws that ban lobbying if you held office.

LOL! Like that will happen!

Term limits would help also.

LOL! Like that will happen.

What Biden did, so many have done, and plan to do after they get out of office. That includes Lindsey Graham, Adam Schiff, Nadler, Pence, Pelosi, Gowdy, and if McConnell lives long enough, he also will do some lobbying. Should be illegal, but it's not. It's influence peddling. And is what Paul Ryan has been doing for some time now.

This is not a partisan issue, this is an "American citizen gets screwed" issue. But you guys take your sides just because this time we are talking about Biden. I assume if it's a Republican next time, most people on this board will change their views to reflect their party affiliation, as usual.

I agree fully. This isn't a partisan thing. It's a right vs. wrong thing. And both sides are guilty as hell. This must stop.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
How is that related to the OP discussing Bidens 900,000$ lobbying payment from ukraine energy company?

Are you possibly diverting attention away from a subject you don't want to discuss?

Poll data isn't reliable, I will wait and see for election results, but in the meantime what are your thoughts on the $900,000 payment from a Ukraine gas company to former Vice President joe Biden?

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reported yesterday on FOXNEWS Martha Mcallum (sp?) show

it was reported that for ever dollar the democrats got in donation to impeach President Trump

President Trump got 100$ to fight the impeachment during the same period.

Then the FoxPoll came out showing 51% wanted Impeachment.

I laughed out loud at that, EVERY poll gets Trolled nowadays.

they mean nothing except for the illliterate (low info voters)

Now biden calls for impeachment.

Biden can read the writing on the wall you can see it behind his eyes.

I bet the next interviews will have his voice raising in pitch, getting higher.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join