It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
yea i still stand by it, im not wanting titor to be right, just for people to stop being so close minded. i think titor story took a major blow from the 06 olympics. thats doesnt change the fact that i believe this country is going down the tube in multiple aspects.

saying titors civil war wont happen, likely. saying no civil war will happen, ignorant. itll come eventually reguardless of titor. thats just my 2 cents from what i see, take it or leave it.

also you said iran in 06, mid summer is still 06. i dont remember me ever claiming it could be done in a month. you just cant move those kinds of troops in a month unless you already had most of them there.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I think some people here are confusing "predictions" with "opinions" with "stuff John Titor said would happen".

John Titor made no predictions. He stated as fact that certain events HAD ALREADY HAPPENED in his timeline, and that our timeline had less than a 2% chance of being different from his timeline.

My math may not be so great, but I think this means that 98% of the stuff he said already happened should still happen. I don't know of anything that he said had already happened that actually did happen as he said it would/did. (If I am wrong please correct me.)

And there is also a huge difference between someone saying what they think will happen in regards to Iraq by making observations of current and past politics, and someone saying they had a dream or vision saying the US is going to invade Iran.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Are you saying that I said that I saw in dreams that US will invade Iran?

First, US will just bomb with nukes Iran and the UK troops will invade only a small part of the country where all the oil is. And it is based on facts, not on my dreams.

You'll see by the end of march, beginning of april...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Are you saying that I said that I saw in dreams that US will invade Iran?

I never said that.

First, US will just bomb with nukes Iran and the UK troops will invade only a small part of the country where all the oil is. And it is based on facts, not on my dreams.

Sorry I didn't read all 112 pages of this thread. What facts are you basing this statement on?

You'll see by the end of march, beginning of april...

I have no way of knowing or not knowing if what you say will happen will happen. My opinion is that it won't; No matter how nuts GWB is I find it hard to believe he would use nukes in a first-strike. If you are wrong please come back to this thread and apologize. If you are right.... well, if you are right it wont matter much because we will all be dead from the ensuing full-scale nuclear war.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
GWB, will use tactical nukes, now considered as conventionnals weapons, regardeless if they are nuclear or not. They are now associate with conventionnal forces because they don't hurt civilians (
)

The reasons why US will attack Iran by the end of march with nukes.

-They'll attack by the end of march because Iran start their own oil-bourse euro-based (on March 20) so that would end the supremacy of the US dollars and Bush doesn't want this to happen because it would be fatal for the US/UK economies.

-They'll attack with tacticals nukes because 1. It cost less. 2. No more army. 3. Fast. 4. Powerful.

-And this war is wanted by the US and UK since 1979 because they lost their control over that country.

So an attack by the end of march is very likely if China and Russia don't threaten US that if Iran is bombed, US will be bombed back...

So if no one move, Iran will be bombed and invaded.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
I think some people here are confusing "predictions" with "opinions" with "stuff John Titor said would happen".

John Titor made no predictions. He stated as fact that certain events HAD ALREADY HAPPENED in his timeline, and that our timeline had less than a 2% chance of being different from his timeline.

My math may not be so great, but I think this means that 98% of the stuff he said already happened should still happen. I don't know of anything that he said had already happened that actually did happen as he said it would/did. (If I am wrong please correct me.)

The general ideal is..... in no way will your future will be like Titor's. Don't expect everything he said to happen in your world line.

Titor
Yes, this is true. If I go forward on this world line, the future will not be my future. I get
home by going back to 1975 before I arrived and then going forward to 2036.

Of course, the longer I am here, the larger that divergence becomes from my point of view.

John Titor can only give an ideal of what your future may be like, "not exactly like"

Titor came around 2000 with something like a 2% divergent upon arrival then left around 2001.. Titor stuck around for about a 4% divergent worldline from his 2036. Hopefully you are moving to 98% divergence from his
............ 2006 would mean a 12% divergent worldline for you, from his 2036.

Titor
The computer units and gravity sensors "record" your trip and you are quite easily able to return to your point of origin.

One would think if he reversed his trip, the divergence would be much bigger. Titors computers are recording his trip, the divergences will not be cumulative.

Titor
13 December 2000 12:44 () 146
Some things that are quite different on one world line have very little effect as time passes
and the world lines appear to “converge” again and look very similar. World line changes
are not exponential, they act more like chaotic attractors with varying effect depending on
their size and location.

When Titor is no longer in your conscious life, you may find some world lines converging.

"Varying effects"......... This means your Civil War is still possible, maybe at a "varying time"

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by UnExpecte
My logic tells me that ANY strike on Iran will be the biggest mistake the United States of America could ever make. Nor logic, nor degrees could save the Roman Empire or the Third Reich. Such arrogance will return to haunt, defeat and destroy the supposedly undefeatable.

UnExpecte

Is this just based on your feelings?
Tell us why you feel this way...

And how do you feel about the other countries that will be involved?

Why do I feel this way?

I am still amazed by the fact that the most engaged and respectable country pre 2000 transformed into the most isolated and hatred country around 6 years later. Now that is an accomplishment in itself, I'll have to admit that.

What about the other countries?

You gotta love politics. As I see it, they don't have much of a choice really. Did the United Nations have a real choice in 2003?

UnExpecte

[edit on 14-2-2006 by UnExpecte]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Why do I feel this way?

I am still amazed by the fact that the most engaged and respectable country pre 2000

You're kidding right?
Were you people alive before 2000 or where you just not paying attention?
Do you think the numours terrorists attacks against the US were done because we were "respectable?"

Still didn't answer my question...
You said any strike against Iran would be a mistake and suggested the US would be defeated.
What is that based on?

You gotta love politics. As I see it, they don't have much of a choice really. Did the United Nations have a real choice in 2003?

Sure they did.
But I'm asking, will those countries also be destroyed?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
heres a really cool, fair , balanced view point on JT, and some more science hurdles that timelines can't explain away

www.idlewords.com...

But do be careful if you start offering too many specifics. Not only might someone steal your plans and build a time machine decades too soon, but you might even slip up and end up with egg on your face. Just look at John Titor, who completely forgot to read up on Hawking radiation. His two-black-hole time machine was supposed to weigh 500 pounds. But even assuming that each of the black holes weighed 100 kg (220 lbs) - leaving only 60 lbs for the rest of the device - both of those puppies would have had to have been radiating energy at about 3 x 10e29 Watts (the equivalent of over a thousand suns), at a temperature of 1.2 x 10e21 Kelvin (twelve orders of magnitude more than the core of a supernova). And their lifetime would have been just eight trillionths of a second.

Whoops! Not a lot of time to hit the big red button

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
But do be careful if you start offering too many specifics. Not only might someone steal your plans and build a time machine decades too soon, but you might even slip up and end up with egg on your face. Just look at John Titor, who completely forgot to read up on Hawking radiation. His two-black-hole time machine was supposed to weigh 500 pounds. But even assuming that each of the black holes weighed 100 kg (220 lbs) - leaving only 60 lbs for the rest of the device - both of those puppies would have had to have been radiating energy at about 3 x 10e29 Watts (the equivalent of over a thousand suns), at a temperature of 1.2 x 10e21 Kelvin (twelve orders of magnitude more than the core of a supernova). And their lifetime would have been just eight trillionths of a second.

Whoops! Not a lot of time to hit the big red button

That was an entertaining read syrinx high priest

Some of that stuff is just copying Dr.Robert G. Brown's flawed logic, remember Dr.Brown said "I'm not a serious physicist" lol.

As far as the Hawking radiation, Titor said he would keep those details to himself, then later he added more to the subject. To say he forgot to read up is ineffectual. But of course you could find another weblog as to why this is... lol.

Titor
03/13/2001 09:11 am (about time travel) 616
((If the Hawking Radiation of a black hole stated in Kelvins is?))
The singularities are not unstable; therefore, uncontrolled evaporation is not possible. In
addition, there is no extemporaneous matter near the singularity that would cause it to give
off radiation or heat.

No one can assume that each of Titor's black holes weighed 100 kg (220 lbs) lol..... Their lifetime of being just eight trillionths of a second is also flawed without the other working mechanics of his time-machine. The machine itself changes gravity making black holes come to you......

Titor
The mass of the unit and any objects inside the sinusoid do not exhibit any
huge increases on the departure worldline during travel. The observed path of the traveler
is obtained by changing the gravity, not by moving the vehicle. The black hole comes to
you.

While holding down the big red button, looks like there is enough time to break out a Penrose map to choose your destination....

[edit on 15-2-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I am still amazed by the fact that the most engaged and respectable country pre 2000 transformed into the most isolated and hatred country around 6 years later.

Oh, please. The United States has been hated for decades. Maybe you're thinking of that divergent timeline where everybody thinks the U.S. is wonderful and faultless.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

I am still amazed by the fact that the most engaged and respectable country pre 2000 transformed into the most isolated and hatred country around 6 years later.

Oh, please. The United States has been hated for decades. Maybe you're thinking of that divergent timeline where everybody thinks the U.S. is wonderful and faultless.

Hmmm.... registered 13-02-2006...... I smell a..... I don't know..... I smell something fishy...... hmmm........ anyone?.....

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Why do I feel this way?

I am still amazed by the fact that the most engaged and respectable country pre 2000

You're kidding right?
Were you people alive before 2000 or where you just not paying attention?
Do you think the numours terrorists attacks against the US were done because we were "respectable?"

Just tell me, how many "numours terrorists attacks" against the US were done the past 10 years?

Still didn't answer my question...
You said any strike against Iran would be a mistake and suggested the US would be defeated.
What is that based on?

Sure they did.
But I'm asking, will those countries also be destroyed?

The answer is, No, there was no choice for the United Nations. What would have happened if they wouldn't 'cooperate?'.......well?.....

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Just tell me, how many "numours terrorists attacks" against the US were done the past 10 years?

- First WTC bombing
- Attack at CIA headquaters
- Khobar towers
- US embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania
- USS cole

Why did you pick 10 years? You said pre 2000. There were many years "pre 2000" not just 10. I'll give you some terror incidents from 10+ years anyway...

- Flight 103
- US embassy attack in Rome
- Flight 840
- Flight 847
- US embassy in Lebanan
- US embassy in Beirut
- Marine barracks in Beirut
- Hostage crisis
- US embassy in Pakistan
etc.

If you can provide any evidence that these terrorist attacks were done because they were showing the U.S. they respected them, I'd like to see it.

[edit on 16-2-2006 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   

- First WTC bombing
- Attack at CIA headquaters
- Khobar towers
- US embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania
- USS cole

Why did you pick 10 years? You said pre 2000. There were many years "pre 2000" not just 10. I'll give you some terror incidents from 10+ years anyway...

- Flight 103
- US embassy attack in Rome
- Flight 840
- Flight 847
- US embassy in Lebanan
- US embassy in Beirut
- Marine barracks in Beirut
- Hostage crisis
- US embassy in Pakistan
etc.

If you can provide any evidence that these terrorist attacks were done because they were showing the U.S. they respected them, I'd like to see it.

[edit on 16-2-2006 by ThatsJustWeird]

Well, you are showing me a few isolated terrorist attacks. Big deal. Why don't you take a look at Israel? England?

Talking about terror, have you seen the latest Abu Ghraib Images? More reasons for hatred.

Talking about not respecting the United Nations. UN Urges US to Shut down Guantanamo. Guess what? United States wipes its ass with the United Nations.

The indignation about America's transformation in the years from 2000 is growing worldwide. We are not talking about terrorists here but the general public.

UnExpecte

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Well, you are showing me a few isolated terrorist attacks. Big deal. Why don't you take a look at Israel? England?

Why? You said it's only since 2000 that the US has been hated. I showed you that for the past 3 decades the US has been hated.

Talking about not respecting the United Nations. UN Urges US to Shut down Guantanamo. Guess what? United States wipes its ass with the United Nations.

Not sure what this has to do with anything but, guess what?
The UN isn't a governing body for the US. They can suggest whatever they want. Not one country has to listen to them if they don't want to (they may suffer the consequences like sanctions but the UN has no rule over anyone's country)

The indignation about America's transformation in the years from 2000 is growing worldwide. We are not talking about terrorists here but the general public.

If you think this has just been around since 2000, then you are seriously misinformed.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
yes america has been hated greatly since we started backing israel in the middle east. this is pretty obvious. but i think that our lives have significantly changed after 2000, actually i would say september 11, 2001 our lives would change as we know it, just have yet to realize how much it has changed. unlike the past terrorist attacks, what followed this one was force that we hadnt seen before after any other terrorist attack. it was a big event and would lead to many changes in the way we would live life. terrorism took its big step into the spotlight, and has been ever since.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hey, does anyone else think that the Alabama Church Fires could be a Waco Like Event. I mean, from the point of view of a child?

David Koresh doesn't have to be involved for it to be a Waco like event...ya know!

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Not sure what this has to do with anything but, guess what?
The UN isn't a governing body for the US. They can suggest whatever they want. Not one country has to listen to them if they don't want to (they may suffer the consequences like sanctions but the UN has no rule over anyone's country)

Then why United States does not have sanctions for their no-respect of all human rights at Guantanamo? And for all the war crimes? And for the war of agressions against Afghanistan and Irak?

Tell me why?

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
Hey, does anyone else think that the Alabama Church Fires could be a Waco Like Event. I mean, from the point of view of a child?

David Koresh doesn't have to be involved for it to be a Waco like event...ya know!

good one, I thought you might be serious for a second

welcome to the light side

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join