It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
it like to point out TJW if we arent even sure if they have a nuke, then why are we rushing so bad to immediately stop them? might it be the fact they want to switch oil trade to euros like saddam did?

there are many experts saying iran cant make a usable nuke for 6 year or more....even if they had said two years, why i we in a huge rush to sanction them tomorrow and absolutely end them, you think we would wait a bit longer till maybe 6 months or something not 6 years.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnExpecte
No, it's Titor's saying.

Athens (Greece 2004) passed the torch to host the Games to Beijing (China 2008) and not to Torino (Italy 2006). Whether the Winter Games in 2006 in Torino will continue or not, will be irrelevant to Titor's "prediction."

According to Titor, after 2004 and thus in 2008 as "a result of the many conflicts," the official Summer Olympics every 4 years will be canceled. Titor also said that it appears the Games may be revived in 2040. If he meant the Winter Games he would have said 2038 or 2042.

lol, you're going by your own understanding and putting words in Titor's mouth.
Titor said there wouldn't be any Olympics after 2004. He didn't say there wouldn't be any summer Olympics, he said Olympics PERIOD. Guess what, there are! They're on right now!
The Winter Olympics have been official olympics for almost 100 years!!!!!!
Why would that change now?
Are you sitting up here trying to dispute that?

Also according to Titor, we would be two years into a civil war. And the west was supposed to have collapsed. Do you think that people would have time for the olympics if all that happened? NO! They would have cancelled them as the country that is hosting the olympics would have collapsed as well.

grim:

it like to point out TJW if we arent even sure if they have a nuke, then why are we rushing so bad to immediately stop them? might it be the fact they want to switch oil trade to euros like saddam did?

there are many experts saying iran cant make a usable nuke for 6 year or more....even if they had said two years, why i we in a huge rush to sanction them tomorrow and absolutely end them, you think we would wait a bit longer till maybe 6 months or something not 6 years.

Ask Europe why the rush. They are the ones reporting Iran....

[edit on 11-2-2006 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
TJW, you don't seem to know all the things about the Iran's crisis. You should inform you outside of ATS or CNN, find people who are unbiased and make yourself an opinion on what you red. But read about it.

And it's the US and the Britain that convinced the Europeans to help them to send Iran to the security council because they show them secret proof (HAHAHAH).

The main reason why Bush and Co will nuke Iran, it's because they will open a euro-based petrol-exchange bourse so that would be fatal to the US dollars.

So stop saying things about you don't know. And please READ!

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
TJW, you don't seem to know all the things about the Iran's crisis. You should inform you outside of ATS or CNN, find people who are unbiased and make yourself an opinion on what you red. But read about it.

And it's the US and the Britain that convinced the Europeans to help them to send Iran to the security council because they show them secret proof (HAHAHAH).

The main reason why Bush and Co will nuke Iran, it's because they will open a euro-based petrol-exchange bourse so that would be fatal to the US dollars.

So stop saying things about you don't know. And please READ!

I knew already that I know more about the situation than you do, what you just wrote is just putting the icing on the cake.
What a ridiculous piece of garbage...
YOU obviously have no clue as to what you're talking about.
Before I get into what you said, please tell me first, where are you getting your info from?

(and what does this have to do with Titor?)

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
im starting to think we should just vote TJW as a president, because he seems to be an expert on just about everything.

come on what the hell is it you do, your telling lordsofchaos that the models he gets are from you, and his info is based on what you do. so how exactly do you have any real credibility for a thread like this? everytime i see you in a thread you act like your some sort of expert. to say the least its irritating to most people in the thread, believe me they have told me. im just trying to understand why we should believe that your such an expert on whats going to happen in the world affairs when you work on weather models?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
im starting to think we should just vote TJW as a president, because he seems to be an expert on just about everything.

come on what the hell is it you do, your telling lordsofchaos that the models he gets are from you, and his info is based on what you do. so how exactly do you have any real credibility for a thread like this? everytime i see you in a thread you act like your some sort of expert. to say the least its irritating to most people in the thread, believe me they have told me. im just trying to understand why we should believe that your such an expert on whats going to happen in the world affairs when you work on weather models?

Project "Thatsjustweird" is dead.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

come on what the hell is it you do, your telling lordsofchaos that the models he gets are from you, and his info is based on what you do.

Not me personally and probably not any of the offices around here. NOAA has many regional offices (at least one in every state), he probably gets them from the one that's closest to him.

so how exactly do you have any real credibility for a thread like this?

lol, what are you talking about?
Credibility about what? Saying Titor is a hoax? Oh Please, a blind person could see that. That's just using common sense.

everytime i see you in a thread you act like your some sort of expert.

Please give examples. You can't make claims without backing them up.

to say the least its irritating to most people in the thread, believe me they have told me.

They get irritated from hearing what's logical or the truth?

...must live a sad life....

I have 1500 or so posts in ATS alone, not counting BTS and PTS. Please tell me which of my posts are the most irritating?

I being quite serious with this actually. Please cite some examples...

(you know why it's irritating to them? Because I absolutely HATE ignorance. A lot of people on this site posts things out of ignorance because that's how they want things to be or that's what they were taught, etc. When someone says anything contrary to what they want to have happen or what they want to believe, they get irritated. Remeber, ignorance is bliss. Common sense is not)

im just trying to understand why we should believe that your such an expert on whats going to happen in the world affairs when you work on weather models?

Working with the weather is my passion. I've loved the weather since I was a little kid. Doesn't mean that's all I do. Knowing people and having close family members in just about every phase and section of our government helps too. From Capital Hill to the offices of our Intel Agencies.
Most of what I have said however is just plain old COMMON SENSE (something that has become rare here on ATS as time goes by and the site continues to grow), knowing how politics works, and realizing the world doesn't revolve around your fantasies.

This thread is a perfect example. A civil war?
Come on now, what are you stupid? There are so many different factors that would have to happen for there to be a civil war here, it's not even funny. What Titor wrote is a joke. It's not being realistic. Oh, and the fact that he claims to be a time traveler not even 20 years after a nuclear war is even more laughable. I honestly pity anyone gullible enough to believe such nonsense....
If you're so gullible to believe this, then you're obviously willing to believe anything. That's extremely dangerous and scary.

Anyway back to Titor.
Anyone else enjoying the Olympics?

Edit: And YES, please vote for me as President!

I can guarentee you there will be no civil wars!

[edit on 11-2-2006 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
this is weird

I've always considered this the best resource for all things JT;

www.anomalies.net...

I went there tonight to find out exactly what JT posts about the olypmics. I used my search function to look for these words;

olympic
official
conflict
result

nothing came up !

is my search function not working, or are the olympic comments a myth ? I was able to use the function and find all of my favorite titorisms, but nothing on the olympics.....

help !

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
o i see ThatsJustWeird you have "connections"....sure just like half the other people on this board that claim they have such "connections"

people get irritated when you start acting like your opinion is the only one that makes sense. iran war for example. your PREDICTING whats going to happen. why should anyone take that to heart? why dont you give us proof that you have such connections because until then i dont see why your OPINION matters more then anyone elses.

this thread deals with more then just titor, it deals with alot of the events he predicted. that includes a variety of things. and all ive seen from you is your claims that there is no way any of it could happen. yet when it comes down to it, you list no connection, no real proof that nothing is going to happen except for maybe the words of some highly suspicous government officials, the same ones that got their careers started with nixon, people who definately invaded on peoples privacy. there were laws made because of their stupid power egos that they could do anything. chenney and rumsfield careers were started during that administration.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

o i see ThatsJustWeird you have "connections"....sure just like half the other people on this board that claim they have such "connections"

Define "connections"?
I said I have close friends and family members.

people get irritated when you start acting like your opinion is the only one that makes sense. iran war for example. your PREDICTING whats going to happen. why should anyone take that to heart?

What in the world are you talking about!!!!????
I'M THEM ONE ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO STOP PREDICTING!
lol!!!
People are predicting this and that, providing no proof at all this and that is going to happen.
Look at the "us will invade Iran in 2006" thread. Absolutely ridiculous. That's not me predicting that! That's people who have no clue as to how the world works.

Look in this thread
From Vit:

The main reason why Bush and Co will nuke Iran....

HE'S the one predicting something. Predicting we will nuke Iran. Again, absolutely ridiculous! You have no clue as to how the world works...

why dont you give us proof that you have such connections because until then i dont see why your OPINION matters more then anyone elses.

My connections with what!?
I only stated what's common sense. You don't need to have connections to have common sense. Just pay attention! Read! Know national and international laws and regulations. It's not that hard to learn. Understand how global politics works.
It's not difficult to learn all this stuff. People are to lazy to do so however and they just take what they read off the internet from questionable websites to heart.

this thread deals with more then just titor, it deals with alot of the events he predicted. that includes a variety of things. and all ive seen from you is your claims that there is no way any of it could happen. yet when it comes down to it, you list no connection, no real proof that nothing is going to happen

This doesn't even make sense. Why should I provide you with connections to show you nothings going to happen? You can't prove a negative.
It's you all who are the ones who are to provide proof that what Titor predicted is going to happen!
Why should I believe you or Titor if you can't provide proof what he said is going to happen?

All I've stated in this thread is that Titor said this and that were going to happen at a certain time. That certain time has passed and this and that has NOT happened.
Show me why you still think Titor is real and what he said is going to happen.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
not only does he have close friend and family who just happen to know everything about whats going to happen or not happen in the world, but hes pretty emotional as well. reading your reply you obviously get set off way too easy just because some one doesnt agree with what you think.

also your predicting that there is no way that iran war will happen. alot can happen over a year and its quite apparent that you believe yur opinion is fact. you show your ignorance by saying you know how the future is going to go, and saying anyone elses PREDICTION is stupid. guessing at what will happen in the future is a PREDICTION. just because you fail to realize that doesnt mean its not true. why dont you get a hold of yourself, cool down, and start to think rationally for once. that no one is going to believe what you say because you claim your family and friends are connected as to know what the future holds. presonally i think your attitude is rediculous. maybe its you that doesnt know how the world works, because money is how the world works, and when that is threatened there is actions taken.

europe cant afford to lose the US from economic collapse, they need allies against foreign powers, and china i would say is a pretty big threat.

im not arguing your opinion, because it means little (not to mention its not any more worthy then anybody elses, because you hold no actual backround into it, you just make claims). but hell ill claim my family and friends are political advisors and experts, and some have inside classifide info. unfortunately A. i cant prove it so there no reason to say it. B. if they hold any importance I wouldnt hear about it simply because its classifide, family and friends arent exceptions.

reguardless of what they think, its still there opinion. and if they had documents not released to the public i highly doubt they'd risk there jobs, and future to share it with you.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

not only does he have close friend and family who just happen to know everything about whats going to happen or not happen in the world, but hes pretty emotional as well.

Actually, nothing I wrote was in malice or anything. It would take a WHOLE lot to get me riled up. I mean come on, this is the internet for crying out loud. From the tone of your posts, it would seem you're the one who needs to chill a bit.
And please show me where I said anything about having a close friend and family who knows whats going to or not going to happen. I can't recall ever saying anything close to that, but if I did, could you please point that out.

reading your reply you obviously get set off way too easy just because some one doesnt agree with what you think.

Which reply? The one I just wrote above?
What or who in that post am I disagreeing with? And how was I "set off"?

also your predicting that there is no way that iran war will happen. alot can happen over a year and its quite apparent that you believe yur opinion is fact.

And here we finally get to the root of the problem!
You haven't read a thing I said, have you? Or if you did, you just didn't understand it.
I never said that. Not once did I ever type that. If I did, please show me and I'll edit it out.
First that thread is talking about starting a war next month. Unless Iran does something completely stupid like launch a surprise attack on any of it's neighbors, that's just not likely to happen. An invasion of Iran next month is NOT going to happen. I'm not saying that because of any "connections" or whatever you're talking about. That's just using common sense and knowing how long and what has to happen in order to prepare for an invasion of that magnitude.
The UN will be dealing with Iran next month anyway, so the earliest we would carry out any airstrikes would be April or May.

you show your ignorance by saying you know how the future is going to go, and saying anyone elses PREDICTION is stupid.

Here on the east coast of the United States, the sun will rise sometime tomorrow morning. 7:00ish
It will NOT rise at 12 midnight.

Why not? Because that's just how things operate. If you don't know that, you may think the sun could rise at 12 midnight.

Same thing applies here.

guessing at what will happen in the future is a PREDICTION. just because you fail to realize that doesnt mean its not true.

There's a difference between random guessing and making an educated guess based on FACTS and common knowledge.
Fact - the UN will be dealing with Iran in March
Fact - it would take months to prepare for an invasion of Iran, preperation that the US has not started yet.
Conclusion - an invasion of Iran next month is HIGHLY improbably and virtually impossible. This is a conclusion based on facts. Saying we will nuke Iran or invade Iran is just random talk, not based on anything except what YOU WANT to happen.

why dont you get a hold of yourself, cool down, and start to think rationally for once.

lol, I'm as calm as I can be. 10 inches of fresh snow, light flurries falling, extremely peaceful...life is good.

Think rationally?

Ok buddy, tell me what I have said that isn't rational? Is saying we're going to nuke Iran rational? Is saying we're going to invade a country with one of the largest armies on earth without making preperations rational?

I can't wait for your answer on this one.

that no one is going to believe what you say because you claim your family and friends are connected as to know what the future holds.

This is the second time you said something like this. I just reread all of my posts and I can't find where I even hinted at that.

Please show me where I said that? I honestly want to know, so I can correct that.

maybe its you that doesnt know how the world works, because money is how the world works, and when that is threatened there is actions taken.

Show me where I have disagreed with this assessment.

reguardless of what they think, its still there opinion. and if they had documents not released to the public i highly doubt they'd risk there jobs, and future to share it with you.

(

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
TJW: Iconsider common sense is your own personal opinion on the world. Likewise, knowing international law and regulation no more assures that war with Iran will not happen than does having tea and cakes make me the King of France.

Quite so, if all lands respected the laws of others, War would be such a mythical thing. We can clearly see this as not being the case.

As for Titor, repeatedly claiming that it is comon sense that he is a hoax, as well as stating that anyone intelligent would know he is a hoax has absolutely no bearing on if he is.

Nor, I again argue, does it even matter in this thread whether he is or is not. It is prudent to view matters of the world in a manner of a reflective light whence considering what Titor claimed. If we are to assume for the sake of argument that anything Titor said to be truth to himself, we must then assume that it could not possibly result in truth for us, as his claim of a 2.5% difference between worlds would engender such a meaning.

As such, his message may be nothing more than an inclination of direction, to which I state it is important to be aware of ones social surroundings as well as important matters of state. As such, the much maligned direction which Titor claimed we were heading in certainly to me feels not that dissimilar from the current state in which we live.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
saying you know people in every part of the government you take the tone as you have info that we dont....which is false because like i said, they wouldnt risk their jobs and futures just to share info with you that isnt made public.

rational would be saying we cant really tell yet because anything could happen. info could come out tomorrow saying iran already has nuclear weapons. info could come out that they are merely a couple months away from a plan to nuke israel. so much info WE DONT KNOW could come out that its nearly impossible to garentee something like that. believe me if they were about to be attacked soon, or a plot came out where iran was behind it things, we would be over there by summer time. they already have the plans, they have every possible plan already made to invade any country if necessary, all they need to do is carry it out if they need to. you should know that. it would take months to prepare a pre emptive attack or invasion where they cause no offesive threat. if we find out by june they have nukes and plans to use them, or invade another country, we would be over there before june.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Our Government is betraying us. John Titor said that in 2008 we would realize the world we thought we were living in will be over. I am sure he was referring to our so called "democratic world."

Please read the following news.

(quote)
Bush's Google request raises spying concerns
By TOM RAUM, Associated Press
January 22, 2006

WASHINGTON - Already on the defensive about its domestic spying program, the Bush administration has alarmed privacy and free-speech advocates by demanding search information from millions of users of Google and other Internet companies.
The moves raise questions about how far the government should be allowed to go to probe into American homes. The administration is pushing back hard, defending its surveillance as helping protect the nation from terrorism and, to a lesser extent, shield minors from pornography.
(end quote)

www.knoxnews.com...

UnExpecte

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
And TJW, US will not invade, it will be UK that will invade only one state of Iran, the one who own 90% of the oil of the country, not all the country.

USA will nuke everything important militaristic from Iran. They are preparing their nuking with the CONPLAN 8022 since early 2005.

I will not argue anymore on this because you seem to know everything and talking with you it's impossible. So time will get me right, you'll see.

So look at around March 28, US will nuke Iran and UK will invade only a small part of the country. Iran will retaliate if they can.

You'll see.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

saying you know people in every part of the government you take the tone as you have info that we dont....which is false because like i said, they wouldnt risk their jobs and futures just to share info with you that isnt made public.

I didn't say they tell me top secret info. You said what makes me an "expert". I told you I'm not, most of what I have said is just common sense. Having friends and family working in nation and international affairs (not just in the gov.) helps. When you're constantly around people (some who have advanced degrees in this stuff...) who know what they're talking about, you tend to pick up things. You get a much clearer understanding of how things are run and how things work than someone who's just reading and repeating what he reads off the internet.

rational would be saying we cant really tell yet because anything could happen. info could come out tomorrow saying iran already has nuclear weapons. info could come out that they are merely a couple months away from a plan to nuke israel. so much info WE DONT KNOW could come out that its nearly impossible to garentee something like that. believe me if they were about to be attacked soon, or a plot came out where iran was behind it things, we would be over there by summer time. they already have the plans, they have every possible plan already made to invade any country if necessary, all they need to do is carry it out if they need to.

Yep, mid to late summer would be the earliest we would be ready.
I'm not disputing the possibility of a war or invasion of Iran at all! (this goes for you too Crystal). If you had read my posts you would know that. All I'm saying is that an invasion of Iran within the next month is virtually impossible. Logistically speaking.
Let's say next month, the UN can't get Iran to agree with anything. Sanctions will be put into place. The US will likely step up rhetoric talking about the need for airstrikes. The US and whoever else is with us would then start making the first steps in preperation for any invasion force. If Iran tries anything after the airstrikes, we would want to be ready. An actual invasion would take a few months to prepare for due to the number of troops and amount of equipment it will take.
A few months, not less than a month. That's all I have said and all I am saying.

Vit, I'm going to remember you said that, make sure you don't forget! I'm marking it on my calendar now

March 28, 2006

As such, his message may be nothing more than an inclination of direction, to which I state it is important to be aware of ones social surroundings as well as important matters of state.

Ding ding ding!
I have stated that several times in this thread Crystal.
People, most notably Roth and Where2Hide got so caught up into trying to prove Titor that they lost sight of the message he was trying to send.

As for Titor, repeatedly claiming that it is comon sense that he is a hoax, as well as stating that anyone intelligent would know he is a hoax has absolutely no bearing on if he is.

If Titor's story did not have as many holes as it does, then I wouldn't have said that. But it does, so...I stand by my statement.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
When you're constantly around people (some who have advanced degrees in this stuff...) who know what they're talking about, you tend to pick up things. You get a much clearer understanding of how things are run and how things work than someone who's just reading and repeating what he reads off the internet.

Yep, mid to late summer would be the earliest we would be ready.
I'm not disputing the possibility of a war or invasion of Iran at all! (this goes for you too Crystal). If you had read my posts you would know that. All I'm saying is that an invasion of Iran within the next month is virtually impossible. Logistically speaking.

My logic tells me that ANY strike on Iran will be the biggest mistake the United States of America could ever make. Nor logic, nor degrees could save the Roman Empire or the Third Reich. Such arrogance will return to haunt, defeat and destroy the supposedly undefeatable.

UnExpecte

[edit on 13-2-2006 by UnExpecte]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnExpecte
My logic tells me that ANY strike on Iran will be the biggest mistake the United States of America could ever make. Nor logic, nor degrees could save the Roman Empire or the Third Reich. Such arrogance will return to haunt, defeat and destroy the supposedly undefeatable.

UnExpecte

Is this just based on your feelings?
Tell us why you feel this way...

And how do you feel about the other countries that will be involved?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

we dont need to wait till 2008 for the undeniable civil war signs. im goin by 06 olypics, if they dont happen then i think that means alot as far as the titor story goes. i mean thats one hell of a guess to say no more olympics after 2004 and be right. right now i dont think anything can be conclusive. everyone is in a big rush to prove him right or wrong, the suspense is too much for them. just wait and stop being so impatience. yea we can all leave this thread alone till the olympics in my opinion.

Still stand by this grim?

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join