It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s EU ambassador ordered to not give deposition

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Well...atleast you know now where ATS stands (or atleast the moderator in control of this thread)

Seriously ATS...-1 flag??

Hope you brought your wallet Extorris.

Peace

edit on 8-10-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Well...atleast you know now where ATS stands (or atleast the moderator in control of this thread)

Peace

saw the same.
logging out.

I had hackers take over my last account here at the same time they got a virus on to my laptop.

I have my info locked down this time hopefully.

Being anti-trump invites international hackers and it will get worse closer to the election.

Good luck all. Crappy way to suppress dissent.

edit on 8-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

In 12 years, I've never seen a "-1" number of flags, lol.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Some people here would have you believe that Trump did something wrong with the Ukraine.

He has been accused of no corruption with the Ukraine.

What we know so far is Joe Biden withheld 1,000,000,000 of military aid to the Ukraine until they fired a prosecutor working for the Ukraine. That is 1 BILLION DOLLARS!

Joe Biden is on video bragging about this action.

The leader of the Ukraine that fired the prosecutor that Biden insisted upon was later removed from office for corruption.

It has now been found out that more than one Biden, a Pelosi, and a Kerry have been paid millions out of the BILLION that Joe withheld.

The Democrats dont want open testimony and they refuse to vote on a LEGAL impeachment "inquiry"......

Keep fighting the good fight yall!
MAGA!

LOLZ🤪

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's a first for me as well...lol

It can only be done by moderators. Same as giving multible stars etc...somebody screwed up.

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

Peace

saw the same.
logging out.

I had hackers take over my last account here at the same time they got a virus on to my laptop.

Being anti-trump invites international hackers and it will get worse closer to the election.

This is fake news!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Wait until the Trump Admin reveals that the Firsthand whistleblower, who squealed to the secondhand whistle blower, is (now fired) John Bolton.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Funny cnn and msnbc dont want to hold an election in about a year!

That's probably why they are still asking Michelle,Oprah and Hillary to jump into the mix. Warren is a terrible candidate !

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Peace

saw the same.
logging out.

This dude got owned by facts and used the current DEMOCRATIC LINE!!!!!

He literally just blamed the Russians for losing this argument!

Lolz!!!!!!!!
🤪
edit on 8-10-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Peace

saw the same.
logging out.

It’s the #ty advertising ats has. Buy a pop up blocker and anti virus software.

I can’t be 100 percent sure of this but I believe they target individuals on ats who have a following of people who are like minded. I have noticed they reuse their ats name and it isn’t only Democrats it’s Republican users too.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

So a Moderator messed up, oh well just send them a message and they will fix it. It’s definitely nothing like the actual censoring conservatives go through on Twitter and many other social media platforms.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

So a Moderator messed up, oh well just send them a message and they will fix it. It’s definitely nothing like the actual censoring conservatives go through on Twitter and many other social media platforms.

Just logged back in and made ATS Mods aware.

And no, Mods don't change number of flags on thread. Not a mechanism or thing unless ATS ownership has gone completely off the rails. It's a hack.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Then they should have hacked ATS..

Think, this is not from a hacked account on your side. Contrary to what Zap said moderators have privileges in threads to close them down or remove posts.

I know they can give multible stars etc..

It's something innocent like a moderator not on this thread to moderate and forgot to turn of his editting privileges.

Send a U2U to Springer if you are really concerned about this but I would right it off as a mistake.

Peace
edit on 8-10-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: underwerks

Trump blocks testimony of anyone that might say something that incriminates him.

Totally the actions of an innocent man.
Yes, by a biased party hell bent on "getting Trump" and their emotionally charged low info voters.

Going by you and others responses, it seems to be you guys who are more emotionally charged than anyone. To the point of throwing out the rule of law and the constitution just because of something you assume about the other side..
Oh the irony of low info voters, what law is being thrown and who is not following the constitution otherr than Pelosis illegal impeachment announcement without formal vote? Don't make me laugh

I'm just curious what an EU ambassador is doing in the Ukraine, which isn't in the EU..

But obviously you're against transparency, so I dont expect you to have the same curiosity.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
oh god wht a buncha emotional queen

muh stats

lol

you here for meaningless stats or to discuss #?

its a hack?

what expertise do you have to even state that?
edit on 8-10-2019 by Lysergic because: lulz mostly

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
ITS ANCIENT PHP JESUS

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Trump blocks testimony of anyone that might say something that incriminates him.

Yes, by a biased party hell bent on "getting Trump" and their emotionally charged low info voters.

Going by you and others responses, it seems to be you guys who are more emotionally charged than anyone. To the point of throwing out the rule of law and the constitution just because of something you assume about the other side..
Oh the irony of low info voters, what law is being thrown and who is not following the constitution otherr than Pelosis illegal impeachment announcement without formal vote? Don't make me laugh

I'm just curious what an EU ambassador is doing in the Ukraine, which isn't in the EU..

But obviously you're against transparency, so I dont expect you to have the same curiosity.

They have had an agreement to side with the EU since 2016. What point are you trying to make? Facts coming out of the Ukraine are no good because they are not a part of the EU? Should we trust Russia more now? You people are rich!

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Well I would imagine since Trump believed that the EU should be helping Ukraine more, that he would need his EU ambassador involved with such a topic. Trump has been very transparent and even with his phone conversation stated the EU should be more involved.

Common sense and logic why the EU ambassador would be involved with Ukraine one would think.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

I'm just wondering what business the ambassador to the EU has in a non-EU country...

Any other assumptions you add to that statement is on you.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Scepticaldem

I'm just wondering what business the ambassador to the EU has in a non-EU country...

Any other assumptions you add to that statement is on you.

The ambassador to the Ukraine has no business in the Ukraine?

What in the world are you trying to say? I didnt bring the European union into any of this......

Lolz🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join