It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Babies are on the menu already !

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkinNoMore

Well I don't know if its an actual flavor additive or employed to test flavors which was stated in another statement.

If its a flavor additive I don't suppose they would test with one and then use a different replacement.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

People forget so easy about spirit cooking mitpress.mit.edu...’s-spirit-cooking

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

So now you now

Perpetuating fake news. The things kids will believe in these days.

Denying ignorance does not happen here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I refuse to believe this...
If any of this is true it would be stopped and the companies would be shut down

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
They should have mentioned that on the package so that I had a choice.. Now that I know I will see babies on every product I buy in the stores and have to ask the managers of those stores if there are no babies inside..

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

It is worth investigating this further to see where it leads ,you cannot be too careful these days

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Wow...two fake stories in one post has to be a record ! This food additive story was debunked long ago and that woman was a Lydon Larouche operative acting crazy

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

That is why i like this site so much the members here are very knowledgeable and can soon pick the bones out of something [ pun intended ]

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Nope, factually... that's called willful ignorance:

en.wikipedia.org...

HEK293 cells are a cell line widely used in biological and medical research, immortalized through a genetic modification removed from the original human embryonic kidney cells taken from a healthy, electively aborted human fetus in the early 1970s.

anything that uses fetal cells in the manufacturing or R&D process is wholly and totally unethical.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

dubunked you say:

en.wikipedia.org...

The company developed Substance 951, a potentiator used to amplify the sweetness of sugar in food products, thereby allowing the manufacturer to reduce the amount of sugar used.[citation needed]

Senomyx develops patented flavor enhancers by using "proprietary taste receptor-based assay systems", which have been previously expressed in human cell culture, in HEK293 cells.[2]

Senomyx's products work by amplifying the intensity of flavors. Because very small amounts of the additive are used (reportedly less than one part per million) Senomyx's chemical compounds will not appear on labels,

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

Nope, factually... that's called willful ignorance:

The context of this thread is it's allegedly (with little to no evidence) used in large brand name consumables.

From your link-

The receptors in the assay are used to identify flavours; they are not used as flavours themselves. No human taste receptors are used as ingredients in any flavourings.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
You a decade too late.
10 years ago , this was considered real news
Debunked very shortly thereafter .

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Thought this thread was going to be about veal and balut

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
The crazy woman who recently shouted about eating babies is so far behind on this it is laughable

You do realise that she was trolling tf out of AOC, though right?

And cell lines from 50 years ago? It's not like we're grinding babies up into human nuggets and serving them with a nice sweet chilli dipping sauce.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I had heard about this several months ago and some of the companies
have claimed they weren't doing this anymore.I don't know if that's true,
that's what I have heard.Really creepy stuff,trying to make us cannibals
without our knowledge or consent.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I heard we eat like 15 spiders a year in our sleep...true story.

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
I heard we eat like 15 spiders a year in our sleep...true story.

Peace

I heard there was an old lady who swallowed a fly? They asked about it, but she didn't know why and worried that she'd die.
Instead, she swallowed a spider to catch the fly, they still coundlt work out why she swallowed the fly, and were even more worried that she'd die.

Eventually she swallowed a baby... or so she told her youngest, and that's how it got into her belly. And sadly, it took 68 years for her to die of that one.

No one, to this day, knows why...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

As a planet, we have failed at reading comprehension.

I would reiterate that it is a stem cell line that is used in a chemical taste test process, not an additive added to the "foods" themselves, but what would be the point? People still wouldn't understand that it is a stem cell line that is used in a chemical taste test process, not an additive added to the "foods" themselves, so I'll just refrain completely from trying to explain that it is a stem cell line that is used in a chemical taste test process, not an additive added to the "foods" themselves.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Could you run that past me one more time? Are you saying I'm not actually eating babies when I'm thinking I'm eating babies?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join