It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clive Palmer AKA Donald Trump from down under

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Oh man this is some funny stuff, old Clivey AKA fatty Mc#head has bitten off more than he can chew, he's attempting to silence a youtuber by the name of Friendlyjordies, for calling him "fatty Mc#head" and also "a dense humptydumpty", palmer believes this to be libel and has hurt his reputation. However in this video below you will find all the rebutals needed to prove that old clivey has hasn't a hope of silencing him as he can easily prove his character had been tarnished long before he ever coined the term fatty Mc#head.

Now if you google the term fatty Mc#head it returns thousands of pages, had clive just kept his mouth shut and let it go this whole fatty Mc#head label would have just faded away...

Cliv e palmer threatens to sue

Clive Palmer, an Aussie billionaire often called the Donald Trump from Down Under, is threatening to sue YouTuber Friendlyjordies for defamation. The popular YouTube personality and comedian, whose real name is Jordan Shanks, posted a video with the threatening letter he recently received from Palmer’s attorney which, among other things, claims that Palmer was defamed because the YouTuber called him “Fatty Mc#head” and a “dense Humpty Dumpty.”

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
It’s pretty Dick-like to make fun of someone for their weight or any other physical issue. Not everyone can be perfect. Sounds like your YouTuber is a jackass.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Truth is a defense to slander and libel accusations. I don't know enough about him to know if the fattymc#head is true, but I believe after seeing pictures of him he's gonna have a tough time proving that he isn't actually a dense Humpty Dumpty.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

If you watch the video there's a bit where Palmer is at a footy match and the whole crowd are chanting at him, his reputation was in tatters long before this youtube guy came along and stirred the pot.

He's actually suing that he isn't a dense humptydumpty, you couldn't make this stuff up.
edit on 7-10-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

So your not a free speech advocate, unless it's speech you agree with.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Who cares about Clive anyhow, anyone who digs massive holes in the ground in the pursuit of wealth with no regard for the planet is a clown anyway.

But no Trump he is, sure he has political aspirations i see but i also see they were shut down very quickly by the voters.

Dreamer at best.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

If you are Australian as you claim you would know how defamation and libel laws work in Australia - but keep up the ignorance.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Who cares about Clive anyhow, anyone who digs massive holes in the ground in the pursuit of wealth with no regard for the planet is a clown anyway.

So let me guess you drive a car or bicycle made out of "air"

Where does Iron come from. Or if thats too hard where does steel and aluminium come from?

What about sand used for bricks/and/or trees for housing, Do you sleep in the open air?

At least he dreamed and accomplished more in his life that you will ever aspire to.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

So let me guess you drive a car or bicycle made out of "air"

Where does Iron come from. Or if thats too hard where does steel and aluminium come from?

What about sand used for bricks/and/or trees for housing, Do you sleep in the open air?

At least he dreamed and accomplished more in his life that you will ever aspire to.

Condescending again.

I see a pattern here again.

But -

There is mining for your countries needs and then theres giant open cut mines of unbelievable size and depth for export purposes.

He should be mining just for Australian purposes producing a much smaller planetary impact not mining for international exportation at any cost.

And i doubt with your mullet, VB in hand with your stubbies and blue singlet that you've aspired to as much either cobber.

Chalk and cheese.
edit on 7-10-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Freedom of speech is important. And this kid has the right to say what he wants. If the guy who is the target feels like his rights were violated then it's up to the courts to decide.

But as normal people in 2019 seem to have progressed to, fat shaming is not appropriate. It's like following a homeless family around taunting them for not having enough money. Sure you can do it, but the optics make you look like a douche bag extraordinaire. And to promote it with glee? Well, wear that douche bag shirt proudly sir. It fits and makes you look amazing.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

And i doubt with your mullet, VB in hand with your stubbies and blue singlet that you've aspired to as much either cobber.

hahaha - thats a bit rich coming from somehow who wailed that a $200 fine for not taking responsibility for your own actions by wearing headphones and being a menace to drivers was somehow robbery

He should be mining just for Australian purposes producing a much smaller planetary impact not mining for international exportation at any cost

Ever hear of exports being good for an economy?

So again where is the steel going to come from for your car or bike or home? Do you live in a cave?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

oh and BTW

But no Trump he is,

Palmer started as a clerk with nothing
en.wikipedia.org...

Meanwhile Trump had a hand out from daddy
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Truth is a defense to slander and libel accusations. I don't know enough about him to know if the fattymc#head is true, but I believe after seeing pictures of him he's gonna have a tough time proving that he isn't actually a dense Humpty Dumpty.

Funny thing is he is a very astute businessman who got our liberal party back into government and secured a huge financial windfall with a coal mining deal

No numpty dumpy, just a greedy manipulating business man who made hundreds of millions spending 60 million

Very clever man is Clive, the ##heads and numpties are those who didn’t see the sleight of hand he pulled

People don’t realise how cunning and smart Clive is, stunningly clever
And no, I don’t like him either

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

oh and BTW

But no Trump he is,

Palmer started as a clerk with nothing
en.wikipedia.org...

Meanwhile Trump had a hand out from daddy
en.wikipedia.org...

Clive built an air port in the NW and sold/ leased it to the Chinese
Then blamed the labour government for selling out Australia to the Chinese

Clive’s preferences won the Liberals the election

Stupid people will make fun of him but they are ignorant to how clever he is

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Clive Palmer has got a $20 Million dollar car collection. Takes a different car to work each day. Has a small party with a few members. Did have some contract issues in the past, not sure about the details and how it is going.

Going to have a hard time putting this humpty dumpty egg back together again.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Fat Shaming is A-Okay again guise!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

That isn’t what I said and you know it. He can have his free speech and still be a dick. I guess you are okay with making fun of people. What does that make you?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

That isn’t what I said and you know it. He can have his free speech and still be a dick. I guess you are okay with making fun of people. What does that make you?

How many insults get thrown around here each and other every day, Incel, soy boy , lefty retard ,dims, low iq democrats etc etc but you're not upset about that your upset because someone was called fatty.

edit on 7-10-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join