It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Trump Resign instead of being impeached

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Mlk was black. That was problematic.

Sooo...wlk?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Looks like the leftists really want another 8 years of Obama failed polices again in poly wither either Biden or Warren both would destroy the middle class with their polices.

Either way what they want is a coup.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
With the backlash 45 is getting over his “suprise” withdrawal/abandonment of the Syrian Kurds, including from his own party, he might want to give resignation a serious thought.

Turning on an ally is ally’s big turn off among the GOP, apparently.

The question will be whether if/when the House passes an decision to impeach on to the GOP controlled Senate, are there enough Republican senators who will see this action as a “betrayal” of ally by the President and thus a rationale for impeachment?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Ahhh, no.

What a joke.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar
Pfft
"Yay endless war"

Best action by trump to date!

BRING THEM ALL HOME 45!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No flipping way you are a constant hard right conservatives pretending you want them to bring the troops home?!!

Conservatives have always been the “invade everyone” party lol...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

A little off topic, but your avatar gives me the shivers for some reason...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Is that you Robert Deniro? Is it me?

? a reply to: andy06shake

I just saw this today and it made me laugh like hell.

He's wearing his "Big Boy" shoes...

edit on 10/8/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
First, he will not be impeached. They do not have anything to impeach him on, they won’t have the full support of the Senate, and they are using theatrics with the impeachment non-proceedings. They are refusing to take a house vote even.
Second, just because this person worked for Trump does not make her either a)a Trump supporter or b) a Republican or c) a person of any knowledge with or without partisanship

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

You got any statistics to go with that opinion about wealthy conservatives?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Clinton was impeached and severed two full terms. just because a president gets impeached don't mean he will be automatically removed from office.

as has been pointed out, there are not enough votes in the senate to find him guilty.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Neither . He Will Continue to Do the " Job " WE The People Lawfully Elected him to do . DRAIN the Federal and State Governments in this Country of Corruption at the " Highest Levels " . Cutting Off the Head of the Snake so others can go on Living their Lives without Fearing it . Bang Up Job He is doing So Far I Must Say Too .............

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

" as has been pointed out, there are not enough votes in the senate to find him guilty."

Ah , Yes . I can see that could be a " Problem " with a " FAKE Impeachment " ..........Hmm.....

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Is that you Robert Deniro? Is it me?

? a reply to: andy06shake

I just saw this today and it made me laugh like hell.

He's wearing his "Big Boy" shoes...

Geez , De Niro Is a Great Actor , he has Us All Fooled for the Last 50 Years thinking he was a REAL " Tough Guy " , but All Along he was just Bat Sheit Crazy .

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
First, he will not be impeached. They do not have anything to impeach him on, they won’t have the full support of the Senate, and they are using theatrics with the impeachment non-proceedings. They are refusing to take a house vote even.
Second, just because this person worked for Trump does not make her either a)a Trump supporter or b) a Republican or c) a person of any knowledge with or without partisanship

According to the Leftists , Conservatives Need to be " Put Down " . Take that Any Way you Like .....

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join